剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表
I need to know.
我需要确认一下
We scanned for life signs.
我们进行过生命迹象扫描
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
For what it's worth, we contacted
不管有用与否 我们还是联♥系♥了
the leaders of the independent colonies
独♥立♥殖民地的领导者
using the transmission channels you gave us.
我们用了你给的传输信♥号♥♥频道
They've been warned. Good.
他们已经收到了提醒 很好
Now, I recommend bed rest.
现在 我建议你卧床休息
No... Don't make me restrain you.
不行 别逼我把你绑起来
Bed rest it is.
那我就卧床休息
Can I at least get something to eat?
至少能让我吃点东西吗
I'll have Five bring you something.
我会让五号♥给你带吃的来
Okay, we got him back.
好的 我们又控制住他了
This time, let's make it work.
这一次 我们得搞定它
Oh, shit. Kamal?
该死 卡玛尔
Not now. Incoming transmission.
现在不行 接到了传输信♥号♥♥
I said not now.
我说了现在不行
It's Commander Nieman.
是尼曼指挥官
Gentleman, do we have the information?
先生们 我们掌握信息了吗
Not yet. But we're close.
还没有 但是快了
You assured it wouldn't be a problem.
你们保证过 不会有问题
It won't be. It's just a little...
不会有问题 只是有点...
trickier than we'd anticipated.
只是比我们想的要复杂一点
We've had to increase the level of detail in order
我们得增加更多的细节
to convince the subject that he's...
才能让操作对象相信他...
The last thing I need is to be managing a war on two fronts.
我最不想做的 就是在打仗时还得顾此及彼
The initial test on Agent Zero was promising,
在零特工身上的初次测试效果很乐观
but this campaign against the rebellion
但这次对叛乱的镇♥压♥
won't be considered a success
只有在把他们都灭掉的时候
until they've all been dealt with.
才能够算取得成功
I'm counting on you.
我可就靠你们了
We won't disappoint.
我们不会让你失望的
You'd better not.
你们最好不要
Come in.
进来吧
I thought you might be hungry, so I made you breakfast.
我想你可能饿了 就给你做了早餐
It's powdered eggs and bacon-flavored dehydrates.
有蛋粉 还有培根味的脱水物
But the salt is real.
不过盐是真的
Oh, boy. Thanks.
孩子 谢谢了
Anyway, I should let you rest.
那行 我该让你休息了
Whoa, whoa, whoa, hang on a sec.
等一下
You don't expect me to eat alone, do you?
你不忍♥心让我一个人吃的 对吗
So how'd you guys find me?
你们是怎么找到我的
Oh, we got a tip... and I think a little lucky.
我们得到了消息... 我们运气还挺好的
Finally things go our way for a change, huh?
事情总算变得顺心一点了 不是吗
Must've been pretty scary
一定很恐怖吧
having them play with your head like that.
让他们像那样控制你的大脑
Yeah, but something good came out of it.
是啊 但还是有一点好处的
Yeah? Yeah.
是吗 是的
The process of tapping into my mind,
他们侵入我大脑的过程中
somehow unlocked some of my memories.
我找回了些过去的记忆
Really? What did you remember?
真的吗 你记得些什么
I had a wife and son,
我有妻子和一个儿子
but I screwed up and drove them away.
但我搞砸了 他们离开了我
I need to find them, make amends.
我得找到他们 补偿他们
Hey. We just received a message.
我们刚收到了一条信息
From?
谁发的
It's a coded transmission from the leadership summit,
是领导人峰会发来的的加密传输信♥号♥♥
your eyes only.
只能给你看
What is it?
是什么
They're under attack. They need help.
他们被袭击了 需要支援
He's heading for the bridge.
他要走到舰桥了
Finally!
终于
You're awake.
你醒了
You're awake.
你醒了
Lara. You're back.
劳拉 你回来了
I never left.
我从没离开过
You were the one that went away on assignment.
离开的人是你 你去执行任务了
We haven't seen you in over two months.
你已经两个多月没回家了
John Anders came by the house.
约翰·安德斯来过家里
He told me what happened on that space station,
他和我说了空间站上的事
all of those people.
还有那些人
Hyadum-12.
毕宿十二号♥空间站
It's okay.
没事的
I'm here. Everything is going to be fine.
我就在这 一切都会好起来
I don't want to do this anymore,
我不想再干这个了
risking my life, being away from you and Dane.
总是在赌自己的命 不能见到你和戴恩
Then you don't have to.
你不用做这些的
You can quit.
你可以辞职
It's too late.
太晚了
Of course not.
当然没有
I already lost you.
我已经失去你了
No, sweetheart.
没有 宝贝
We will always be here for you.
我们会一直陪着你
We're a family.
我们是一家人
What's the delay? I don't know.
怎么还没好 我不知道
What's happening? I don't know!
出什么情况了 我不知道
Shit.
该死
What's the matter?
怎么了
I just had another flashback,
我刚才又出现了闪回的症状
which means...
也就是说…
this isn't real either.
这一切也不是真的
What are you doing?
你在干什么
I'm ending this. Six...
我要结束这一切 六号♥...
you're gonna kill us all.
你会让我们都送命的
What's happening?
出什么事了
His vitals are stable.
他的重要器官都很稳定
You killed him. I didn't mean to.
你杀了他 我不是故意的
You killed him, and now Commander Nieman
你杀了他 现在尼曼指挥官
is gonna kill us.
会杀了我们
It was an accident.
这是场意外
It's Nieman. Don't answer.
是尼曼 不要接
Gentlemen, what progress?
先生们 有什么进展
I'm assuming by your lack of response,
你们不出声 我猜
the news isn't positive?
没什么好消息吧
The test subject is dead, sir.
实验对象死了 长官
He was killed in an escape attempt.
他在试图逃走的时候被杀了
That man was our only chance of
这个男人是我们
finding the rebel leadership.
找到叛军首领的唯一线索
It was an accident.
这只是个意外
I'm on my way. Send me your coordinates.
我现在就过去 给我你们的坐标
If I have to ask the crew,
如果你们非要逼我问船员
I will be in an even worse mood when I arrive.
那我到那里的心情会比现在更糟糕
Sending coordinates.
已经发了
See you soon, gentlemen.
等会儿见 先生们
He's going to kill us.
他要过来杀我们了
I didn't shoot anyone.
我没有开枪
I'm a dead man.
我完了
Okay, I've got the coordinates.
好了 我拿到坐标了
Now I just need to arrange a little pickup.
现在只需要安排人来接我就行了
Six.
六号♥
Hey, I'm ready to come home now.
嘿 我现在可以回家了
So what's the prognosis?
诊断结果如何
You've suffered no lasting effects
你没有受到神经毒素的
from your exposure to the neurotoxin.
任何后续副作用影响
Perfect. Not quite.
很好 不完全是
You're dehydrated, and your blood pressure
你身体脱水 血压
is slightly elevated.
也轻微走高
Almost dying will do that to you, I guess.
你要是差点死掉 你也会这样
How did you turn the tables on your captors?
你是怎么从俘虏那里套到话的
Well, the one with the information
掌握情报的那家伙
剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表