剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表
Previously on "Dark Matter"...
黑暗物质 前情提要
We wait, and try not to get drawn into the conflict.
我们等着 尽量不卷入这场冲突
And how long do you think that'll last?
你认为这将持续多久
I don't believe it.
我不相信
Hello, pumpkin.
你好 小可爱
You think she's the one who had my friends killed
你觉得她就是那个让我的朋友
over this?
死在这里的人
You swore an oath.
你们宣过誓的
And the throne will still be here
一旦你死了
once you're gone.
皇位还在那里
And who will occupy it?
谁来接任
Did you debate my fate? We did.
你们讨论过我的命运了吗 是的
And what was the result?
那么结果呢
I can't make this any easier for you.
我无法让这一切变得容易一些
You think this is easy?
你认为这很容易吗
I am a threat to your crew.
我是你们的威胁
You have no choice. As their leader, you need to...
你别无选择 作为一个领队 你必须
Who the hell are you to lecture me on leadership?
你有什么资格和我讲领导力
You had command of an entire empire
你曾经领导过一整个帝国
and you blew it.
但是你搞砸了
You're right. I failed my people
你是对的 我辜负了我的人♥民♥
and now I have nothing.
现在我一无所有
I would do the same thing if I was in your place.
如果我在你的位置上 我也会做同样的事情
Two! What?
二号♥ 什么事
Is Ryo still alive?
凉还活着吗
Yes, but... Don't kill him.
活着 但是 别杀他
There's nothing more to talk about.
没有什么可说的了
We need you on the bridge.
我们需要你到舰桥上来
We've received a subspace transmission.
我们接收到一个子空间传送信♥号♥♥
From who?
谁发来的
Put him on screen.
放到屏幕上来
Teku. I'm glad to see
德古 我很高兴看到
you made it out alive.
你活着逃出来了
The feeling's mutual.
彼此彼此
Can I also assume that Ryo made it out?
我能假定凉也还活着吗
Yes, I kept up my end of our deal.
是的 我遵守了承诺
He's onboard. We need to discuss his return.
他在船上 我们需要讨论下他的回归
I said I'd get him off the planet, and I did.
我是说过会带他离开那个星球 我做到了
I didn't promise anything after that.
之后的事我可没承诺过
You should know that I did not leave Zairon empty-handed.
你应该知道 我并不是空手离开赛荣的
I am, in fact, in command of a fleet
事实上 我指挥着一支
of ships that remain loyal to the Emperor.
仍然效忠于天♥皇♥的舰队
He's not Emperor anymore.
他不再是天♥皇♥了
He is the rightful heir of Ishida.
他是石田皇室的合法继承人
And we want him back.
我们要他回来
Just out of curiosity,
只是出于好奇
when you say "Fleet,"
当你说"一支舰队"时
how many ships are we talking about, here?
具体是指多少飞船
Six cruisers, three destroyers.
六艘巡航舰 三艘驱逐舰
All with nowhere to go.
都无处可去
No direction. It's true,
没有方向 是的
we are homeless and without allies,
我们无家可归还没有联盟
but we are united behind one purpose:
但是我们有一个共同的目的
to restore our emperor to his rightful place.
归还我们天♥皇♥他应有的地位
It's not that simple.
这并不简单
He has things to answer for.
有些事他需要作出交代
He's a tyrant, a mass murderer...
他是个暴君 一个杀人犯
A ruler who had to make hard decisions.
一个必须做出艰难选择的统治者
He attacked us, stole from us,
他攻击我们 偷走我们的东西
and more importantly, he bears some responsibility
更重要的是 他为我们朋友的死
for the death of our friend.
负有责任
And not to make this all about me,
不是我说
but he also sent an assassin
他派来的杀手
who tried to kill me... Repeatedly.
多次试图杀死我
I know there is bad blood between you,
我知道你们之间有些仇恨
and I know that nothing pained him more.
我也知道这就是他最痛苦的事
He tell you that himself?
他是这么告诉你的吗
Ryo was raised to never show weakness.
凉从小就不示弱
But I know for a fact
但是我知道
that he was heartbroken.
事实上他很伤心
That's assuming he has one.
前提是他有心
I do not want us to be enemies.
我不想我们相互为敌
So, as a show of good faith,
所以 为了表现我的诚意
I have something to offer you. What are you talking about?
我有些情报要提供 你指什么
It concerns the man who kidnapped you
这涉及到那个绑♥架♥你
and brought you to Zairon.
并且把你带到赛荣的男人
You mean Boone?
你是指布恩
I sensed he was untrustworthy,
我感觉他靠不住
so I placed a tracking device on his ship...
所以我在他飞船上安装了一个追踪设备
As a precaution.
以防万一
I know where he went.
我知道他去了哪儿
The coordinates that Teku provided
德古提供的坐标
are deep within an uninhabited system.
深入在无人区里
It would appear their Marauder has not moved in some time.
看来他们的掠夺者有一段时间没动过了
Off-grid. Some kind of hideout.
离网 意味着隐匿
Or it's the place the Ishida fleet's waiting
或者石田舰队已经在那里埋伏好
to get the jump on us the second we drop out.
等我们一结束超光速飞行 就干掉我们
I don't think Teku would do that.
我不认为德古会这么做
'Cause you know him so well?
因为你很了解他吗
I saw what kind of man he was in Four's memories.
我在四号♥的记忆中看到了他是一个怎样的人
People change.
人总会变的
You've gotta be at least a little curious.
你至少有点好奇
Nope. I'm not the one
没有 我可没有
with a double out there ruining my rep.
另一个"我" 在外面把我的名声搞臭
Listen, I appreciate you insinuating that I have a rep
听着 我很感谢你暗示我
worth protecting, but I think it's crazy
我有名声值得保护 但是我认为
that we're blindly trusting this guy.
我们盲目地相信这个人是很疯狂的
The fact that there is another you
外面还有另一个你
and another me out there is a problem.
和另一个我 这是个问题
We always knew we were gonna have to deal with this
我们都知道我们迟早
sooner or later.
要解决这个问题
What if he's lying? Hmm?
如果他在说谎呢
So, is this a stay of execution?
所以 这是死缓吗
It's a temporary one.
这是暂时的
I can assure you that's not necessary.
我可以向你保证这是没有必要的
I won't attempt to escape.
我并不想逃跑
The simple fact is I have nowhere to go.
事实上我无处可去
I thought you might wanna know...
我想你可能会想知道
I spoke to Teku. He made it out alive.
我和德古谈了 他活着逃出来了
I'm glad. I was worried about him.
我很高兴 我很担心他
He's important to you.
他对你来说很重要
Very much so.
非常重要
Why?
为什么
Because he's always been a good friend.
因为他一直是很好的朋友
When I returned to Zairon, I knew he was the one
当我回到赛荣时 我就知道 他就是那个
I could trust above all others.
最值得我信任的人
He's the most honorable man I know.
他是我所知的最可敬的人
Well, let's hope you're right.
好吧 希望你是对的
I still don't like it.
我仍然不喜欢这样
I don't entirely disagree with you,
我没有全盘否定你
but I still think it's worth investigating.
但是我仍然认为这值得调查
We'll have the Android drop us out just short
我们让仿生人在坐标之外的地方
of the coordinates and use long-range sensors
结束超光速飞行 然后用远程传感器
to see what's waiting for us. Good enough?
来探测前方有什么 可以吗
Do I have a choice?
我有选择吗
Fine.
好吧
Come in.
进来
Hey. Hey.
嘿 嘿
I'm not interrupting anything, am I?
我没打扰到你吧
No, no, it's fine.
没有 没事
剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表