剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表
I'm a free agent, you know, with a lot to offer
都能让你满足
both professionally and personally.
你 想招有天赋的新人吗
You, um, looking for any new talent?
不想
No.
等等
Wait.
我们把掠夺者号♥停在这里了啊
This is where we parked the "Marauder."
- 运输机在哪儿 - 完全不知道
- Where's our shuttle? - I got no idea.
劫船不在计划里
Taking it wasn't part of the plan.
- 不是吗 计划是什么啊 - 见买♥♥家
- No? What was the plan? - Meet the buyer,
偷走付款 留着导弹
steal the payments, keep the missiles.
- 就这些了吗 - 我不知道
- Is that it? - I don't know.
或许杀掉艾德里安和买♥♥家
Maybe kill Adrian and the buyer.
临场发挥一下也完全可以
There's always room for improvisation.
但没人提到过劫你的船吧
But nobody said jack squat about heisting your ride, though.
你觉得 如果被你们抓住
You think if I had known that getting captured
也是计划的一部分的话 我会同意这计划吗
was part of the plan, I would have gone along with it?
快走
Move.
你换衣服了
You changed your clothes.
认证代码
Authentication sequence
3T5GS6
Three-Tango-Five-Gulf-Sierra-Six.
关机指令
Shutdown command.
对不起 波西亚
I'm sorry, Portia.
那个密♥码♥已经无效了
That code is no longer valid.
是另一个波西亚
It's the other Portia.
我知道 她试图关掉我
I know. She tried to deactivate me.
- 她在哪儿 - 关起来了
- Where is she? - Locked up.
很好 好的 我要回去找其他人
Good. Okay, I'm going back down for the others.
首先我得装备起来
First I need to arm up.
在这个状况下
Under the circumstances,
这是个很好的主意
that's an excellent idea.
西边有个基地
There's a settlement west of here.
他们应该有地对空交流系统
They'll have surface-to-orbit communication.
我们应该联♥系♥刀锋号♥
We should contact the "Raza."
穿越这片复杂地形要花四小时
That's four hours over rough terrain.
我可以只花两小时
Well, I can do it in two.
好吧 我相信你行
Yes, I bet you could.
但我们得待在一起
But we're gonna stick together.
听着 我早就知道
Look, we knew there was a chance
可能发生这种情况 但仿生人已经有所准备
that this could happen, but The Android is prepared.
最好的办法就是好好在这儿等着
Our best bet is just to sit tight
看事态怎么发展
and let this play out.
哇 你确实不一样
Wow, you are different.
我认识的那个波西亚现在肯定为了
My Portia would be beating the crap out of me
得到信息把我揍得半死
right now for information.
那只是我的观察结果而不是建议
That was more of an observation than a suggestion.
还有谁和你一起上了掠夺号♥
Who else came over with you on the "Marauder"?
需要我提醒你
Do I need to remind you
他们利用了你又抛弃了你吗
that they used you and abandoned you?
好吧 他们利用了你又抛弃了你
Okay. They used you and abandoned you.
你是独自一人
You're alone.
- 所有人 - 什么意思
- Everyone. - What's that?
我们所有人一起搭了你刀锋号♥的顺风车
We all hitched a ride when your "Raza"
来到了这个现实中
made the jump back to this reality:
我 波西亚 布恩 塔什 仿生人
me, Portia, Boone, Tash, The Android.
- 那科尔索呢 - 没有他
- What about Corso? - Not so much.
他不算是队友
He's not really a team player.
好吧 那你和你的团队来这儿之后
Right. Well, what have you and your team
都在计划着干些什么啊
been up to since you came here?
我们一直悠着点儿来的 看风景
Taking it easy, seeing some sights.
在参宿九号♥上有一个很不错的成人专用的植物花♥园♥
There's a lovely adults-only botanical garden on Rigel-9.
当然还计划了这次的行动
Also setting up this score.
好吧 很抱歉没按你们的计划发展
Right. Well, I'm sorry it didn't work out for you.
不用道歉
Oh, don't apologize.
这事儿还远远没完呢
This is far from over.
上面到底发生什么了
What the hell is going on up there?
有波西亚的消息吗
Any word from Portia?
还没 别担心
Not yet. Don't worry.
一切都在按计划进行着
It's all going according to plan.
是吗 我们早该得到回应了吧
Is it? Shouldn't we have heard back by now?
放松点 我们已经做好了应付一切突发事件的准备
Relax. We're prepared for any complications.
再说 就算发生了最坏的情况
Besides, even if worse comes to worst,
我们也还有一张王牌呢
we still got one last card to play.
现在 登上了那艘船
Right now, aboard that ship,
你的朋友们可有大♥麻♥烦了
your little friends, they're in a whole world of trouble.
哦 是吗
Oh, yeah?
你真的觉得你的布恩能
You really think your Boone's
骗过大家的眼睛吗
gonna convince anyone he's me?
- 机会渺茫 - 不久前
- Fat chance. - Little while back,
你还装成他骗过了我呢
you had me convinced you were him.
是啊 但我演技更好
Yeah, but that's 'cause I'm a better actor.
我仍然记得你的一些演技问题
I do recall some performance issues.
我直接放弃了 根本没演
I bailed on you. There was no performance.
我还记得你的序曲呢
Oh, I recall that opening overture.
你还没机会
You never had a chance
体验之后的渐进呢 宝贝儿
to experience the crescendo, baby.
那是因为我对你的
That's because I was disappointed
与penis谐音
弱音部位很失望
in your pianissimo.
好了 我觉得我们也该烦了那些音乐比喻了吧
Okay, I think we've exhausted the musical euphemisms.
我们不能回归威胁对方生命的状态吗
Can we go back to threatening each other's lives?
- 好啊 - 什么
- Gladly. - What?
看起来她在等什么
It would appear she's waiting for something.
是吗
Yeah?
等这个
This.
没预测到这个吧
Bet you didn't see that coming.
- 嗯 - 布恩吗
- Hmm. - Boone?
本想说我是这里唯一的人了 但最近情况来看
I'd say "The one and only," But lately,
好像不是这样
that doesn't seem to be the case.
怎么了
What is going on?
所有系统好像都锁住了
Seem to be locked out of all the systems.
他们的仿生人一定安装了个以防万一的反应系统
Their Android must've installed some kind of fail-safe.
我应该能破解
I should be able to override it,
但我必须在舰桥上进行
but I'll need to do it on the bridge.
你下来人工开门吧
Come down here and open the door manually.
这就过去
On my way.
什么情况
What the hell?
好吧 有个小麻烦
Okay. Slight problem.
这艘船好像有自己的思维
Ship seems to have a mind of its own.
什么意思
What is that supposed to mean?
就是...
Well, just...
只是要花我更多时间
Just means it's gonna take me
才能过去
a little longer to get there, that's all.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
嗯
Yeah.
头有点晕
Whoa. Getting a little dizzy here.
这里的空气在减少
Air seems to be a little bit light.
快启动紧急生命维持系统
Activate the emergency life-support systems right now.
事实上 我们的确预测到了这一切
Actually, we did see it coming.
有艘船刚刚结束了超光速飞行
A ship just dropped out of FTL.
是另一艘刀锋号♥
It's the other "Raza."
收到传输信♥号♥♥
传输信♥号♥♥开启
怎么花了这么长时间
What took you so long?
你该定时回复的
You were supposed to check in.
不好意思 我没意识到你时间这么紧
Sorry. I didn't realize you were on a tight schedule.
你是谁
Who the hell are you?
我就是那个
I'm the one holding
控制着你的两个船员波西亚和布恩的人
two of your crew members... Portia and Boone.
你可以叫我五号♥
You can call me Five.
你好啊 孩子
Hey, kiddo!
三号♥ 是你吗 你还好吗
Three, is that you? Are you okay?
闭嘴
Shut up.
剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表