剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表
But maybe this is the beginning of me getting all
但可能这正是我
my old memories back.
恢复记忆的开始
Hey, I know what you're thinking,
听着 我知道你在想什么
but you shouldn't worry.
但你不用担心
I'm not like Ryo.
我不像凉
Neither was Four.
四号♥也不像
That was different.
那不一样
I'm not gonna change.
我不会改变
Are you sure?
你确定吗
What's that supposed to mean?
这是什么意思
All this time you've been talking about how you want to
长时间以来 你一直在讲你多么想要
help people, convince us to do the right thing,
帮助别人 劝我们做正确的事
and now that we do want to help, you won't let us.
现在我们想要帮忙 你却不让我们帮
What?
什么
The colonists are in danger,
殖民地的人♥民♥身处危险之中
and you won't do anything to help them
你却不让我们帮助他们
because of some protocol?
就因为什么协议吗
Two filled us in.
二号♥都告诉我们了
I won't take the chance of compromising
我不会冒险暴露
the location of the summit.
峰会坐标的
Oh, come on. What are the chances that
得了吧 有公♥司♥的飞船藏在外面
there's a corporate ship just hiding out there
等着跟踪我们的
waiting to track us?
几率有多大
They're small, but I won't risk it.
几率不大 但我不会冒险
What about the risk of not warning them?
那不提醒他们的风险呢
After the no-access protocol is lifted, then...
等无访问协议解除了 然后...
You're not making sense,
你不讲道理
and I'm beginning to worry that it's the neurotoxin
我开始担心 是神经毒素在影响
affecting you.
你的神志了
This isn't like you.
这完全不像你了
Kid, hey.
孩子 嘿
Five, wait.
五号♥ 等等
Six? Six!
六号♥ 六号♥
Hey, Six.
嘿 六号♥
Can you hear me, buddy?
能听见吗 伙计
Hey.
嘿
Hey, Six.
嘿 六号♥
Stick with me, buddy. Come on.
拜托 看着我 伙计
Hey.
嘿
Kal?
卡尔
Kal, you with me?
卡尔 你在听我说话吗
Yeah, what?
嗯 怎么了
Are you even listening to what I'm saying?
你在听我说话吗
You've got to stop and consider your situation here,
你得停手 想想你的处境
what you think you have to gain,
想想你所争取的东西
and everything you stand to lose.
会让你失去什么
All right, tell me.
好吧 告诉我
What do I have to lose?
我会失去什么
Oh, don't do this to yourself or your family.
别这样对自己和家人
They're more important than the damn job.
他们比这破工作更重要
You're telling me I should quit?
你是说我应该放弃
I'm saying don't come back.
我是说 别回来了
For the sake of Lara and Dane, let it go.
为了劳拉和戴恩 放手吧
Hyadum-12, The General, the rebels,
毕宿十二号♥ 将军 叛军
they're not your problem anymore.
都不会再困扰你
The General made me complicit in the murder
将军陷害我 让我成为了杀害
of thousands of innocent civilians.
上万无辜平民的帮凶
Don't let your desire for revenge
别让复仇之火
destroy the two best things in your life.
毁掉你生命中最重要的两个人
Ride out your sick leave, then hand in your badge.
等到病假结束 上交你的警徽
No one is gonna think any less of you.
没人会看不起你
What happened? You passed out.
怎么了 你昏过去了
Your nervous system is shutting down.
你的神经系统正在衰弱
It's the neurotoxin.
是神经毒素造成的
You're dying.
你要死了
What can we do?
我们该怎么办
We can attempt to minimize the damage
我们可以试着把残余的神经毒素
by removing the remaining neurotoxin from your blood.
从你的血液里移除 从而将损伤降到最低
How can we do that?
怎么做
I believe I can manufacture a filtration system
我想我能造出一个过滤系统
capable of removing the remaining toxin from your blood.
来把残余的神经毒素从你的血液里移除
You think that'll save me?
那样可以救我吗
Even if we're successful in removing the toxin,
即便我们成功移除了毒素
too much damage may already have been done.
它已经造成了太多损害
But it is your only chance.
但这是你唯一的机会
All right.
好吧
Under the circumstances, are you sure you don't want
既然如此 你确定不要告诉我们
to give us the coordinates to the leadership summit?
领导人峰会的坐标吗
We've been over this.
我们已经谈过了
But our attempts at subspace communication have failed,
但我们没能建立起子空间通讯
and if they continue to fail,
如果一直无法建立联♥系♥
and if you die without giving us the coordinates,
如果你不幸死了 却没有给出坐标
we will be out of options.
我们就无计可施了
They won't know what's coming before it's too late.
等到他们意识到危机靠近 已经太迟了
Whatever happens, we must move quickly.
无论如何 我们必须快点行动
What's happening?
怎么回事
I told you you had to choose. Us or your job.
我说过你必须得做出选择 选我们还是工作
It's you. My family comes first.
当然是你们 家庭第一
Don't lie to me.
别骗我
I know you talked to your superior at the G.A.
我知道你跟星际委员会的高层谈过了
You told them you were going back.
你跟他们说 你要回去
I... I wouldn't. I won't.
我... 我没有 我不会的
You did. I made a mistake.
你说了 我犯了错
I'll tell them I changed my mind.
我会告诉他们我改主意了
I don't want to lose you.
我不想失去你们
I'm sorry, Kal.
抱歉 卡尔
I wish I could believe you.
我无法相信你了
Hey.
嘿
You okay?
你还好吗
Got a wicked headache.
头痛
Yeah, I bet.
我猜也是
You might want to run those by The Android,
可能得让仿生人给你做个扫描
make sure they don't make your situation worse.
确保毒素没有让情况恶化
My situation can't get any worse.
情况已经糟到底了
I saw another memory.
我看见了另一段记忆
I'm guessing not a good one?
我猜是不太好的记忆
Like I told you, I... I had a family.
正如我说过 我有过家人
But I lost them.
但我失去了他们
I chose my job over them.
我选择了工作而忽略了他们
Doesn't sound like you.
这听起来不像你啊
After Hyadum-12, I was on sick leave.
毕宿十二号♥那件事之后 我休了病假
And I should've quit then,
我就该那时候辞职的
but I didn't, because I was so obsessed
但我没有 因为我太执着于
with going after The General.
追查将军的行踪
Maybe you're not so different now.
你现在也没怎么变
I mean, you're still obsessed with doing the right thing.
我是说 你仍然执着于做正确的事
And you're pretty bad at weighing the cost to us,
但你的确不擅长衡量代价 无论是对我们
to your family,
对你的家人
to the outer colonies that declared their independence.
还是对宣布独♥立♥的外星殖民地
Time's running out for them.
他们没有时间了
You think I don't know that?
你以为我不知道吗
I want to warn them, but I can't.
我想警告他们 但我不能
Like hell you can't.
怎么就不能了
There's a no-go directive in place.
那里有"禁止靠近"的指令
Screw the directive.
别管那指令
Listen to yourself, you're sitting there,
听听你在说些什么 你坐在这里
and you're bellyaching about all the mistakes you've made,
抱怨着你犯下的错误
how you want to take them back.
说你有多想弥补这些错
How about just making the right call in the first place?
为什么不一开始就做正确的决定呢
This is the right call.
这就是正确的决定
剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表