剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表
Now!
快
So what now?
现在怎么办
Now you go back to the ship and leave.
现在 你们可以回飞船 然后离开
You mean we go back to our ship, don't you?
你是说 我们一起回到飞船上 对吗
We're not leaving you behind.
我们不会把你抛在身后的
Uh, don't think of it as leaving me behind then.
那就不要这样想 你们没有把我抛在身后
Think of it as leaving me to move forward.
你们留下我 是为了让我往前走
You're serious?
你认真的吗
These people need direction, leadership.
这些人需要指引 需要领导
And I've been talking about wanting to do something
我一直说 我想干点有用的事
that'll make difference, and here's my chance.
来改变现状 现在我的机会来了
There are other ways to help.
要帮忙的话还有别的办法
You're right.
你说的没错
The Raza Can make a difference,
刀锋号♥能有所作为
you know, be... become a symbol of hope
可以成为一种希望的象征
for these people and others like them.
给这些和其他遭遇不幸的人带来希望
I'll let 'em know that they have a powerful ally backing them.
我会让他们知道 他们有一个强大的盟友
But you don't need me for that.
但是你们不需要我
They need me more,
他们更需要我
if they'll have me, that is.
我是说 如果他们接受我的话
We'd be honored.
我们不胜荣幸
It's settled then.
那就这么定了
If you're sure about this.
如果你确定的话
Yeah.
是的
All right.
好吧
We'll be checking in on you. You better.
我们会保持联络的 必须的
Guess I'm the last man standing.
看来我是撑到最后的男人了
Do some good.
好好干
Yeah.
好的
I'm gonna miss you.
我会想你的
I'll miss you too.
我也会想你的
But you know where to find me.
不过你知道来哪找我
You stay strong, and watch over them.
你要坚强 照顾好他们
I will.
我会的
Okay, where to?
好了 你要去哪
What do you mean? Where are we dropping you off?
你什么意思 你要在哪里下船
Actually, we were kinda hoping
实际上吧 我们其实是希望
maybe we could stay with you guys for awhile.
你们能让我们在这里待一阵子
You wanna stay here on our ship?
你想留在我们的飞船上
It's... it's not like we wouldn't pull our weight.
我们当然不会吃白饭的
Solara's pretty handy.
索拉很能干
And obviously, you know what I bring to the table.
还有你们显然知道 我是有两下子的
We do?
我们知道吗
Who knows what happened to Tabor?
谁知道塔博尔遭遇了什么
We may never see him again.
我们也许再也见不到他了
But in the meantime, I'm running his clients.
但与此同时 我管着他所有的客户
I have all of his contacts.
我知道他所有的联♥系♥人
And many of his annoying habits.
还知道他那些烦人的习惯
We can't just dump them.
我们不能甩了他们
Sure we can.
我们当然可以
You don't know what it's like out there
你们不知道外面的形势
with this war going on. It's not safe.
在打仗啊 不安全的
Trust me, it's not safe here either.
相信我 在这里也不会安全
It would just be for a little while,
我们不会待太久
until we can get back on our feet.
一恢复元气就走
No.
不行
Fine, you can stay for now...
好吧 你们可以暂时留下
But he's your responsibility. Keep him out of trouble.
不过他由你负责 别让他惹麻烦
Five? Hey.
五号♥ 嘿
Do you have a moment?
你有时间吗
Uh, I don't feel like talking right now.
我现在不太想聊天
It's not about Six.
和六号♥无关
It's about someone else.
是关于别人的
Are you saying Sarah's alive?
你是说萨拉还活着
Uh, yes and no.
是 又不是
When her stasis pod died,
她的休眠舱停止运行的时候
I was able to rescue her digital consciousness.
我还能救回她的数字认知
Whenever you go into a deep sleep,
你进入深睡眠的时候
your consciousness gets digitally uploaded
认知数据会上传到一个数据库
into a database designed to keep the mind actively stimulated,
这样能让意识持续受到刺♥激♥
and avoid mental atrophy over long hauls.
防止在长途航行中发生脑萎缩
It gets downloaded back as part of the revival process.
在苏醒的过程中会重新下载数据
So instead of downloading this digital consciousness
所以她快死的时候 你没有把数据
back into her dying body,
传到她的身体里
you transferred it to the ship's database?
而是传到了飞船的数据库里
Not at first. I didn't know how.
一开始没有 我不知道怎么传
I kept it on a separate storage device.
我把它存在了另一个存储器里
And it wasn't until recently
直到最近我才
that I was able to figure out a way
想出办法
to actually upload it into the computer.
把它上传到电脑里
Well, why didn't you tell us any of this sooner?
你为什么没有早点告诉我们
Because I didn't know it was gonna work,
因为我不知道它能成功
and I didn't wanna get anyone's hopes up.
我不想让大家空欢喜一场
So you're saying Sarah is alive
所以你是说 萨拉还活着
as a computer program?
她现在是一道电脑程序
Well, it's a lot more complicated than that.
还要比那复杂得多
She's a sentient consciousness confined to our ship's database,
她是一个有意识的感知体 被困在在我们飞船的数据库里
but she has created her own virtual reality within it.
但她在里面造出了一个自己的虚拟实境
You can neurally connect to her world,
你的神经可以与她的世界相连
visit her if you like.
要是想的话 你可以去看她
I know she wants to see you.
我知道她想见你
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
You are this galaxy's most fearsome and formidable...
你们是这个星系里 最令人生畏的雇佣军
Mercenaries, bounty hunters,
最难对付的赏金猎人
professional soldiers, assassins,
职业军人 暗♥杀♥者
the very best at what you do.
你们是业界中的佼佼者
Your mission is two-fold.
交给你们的有两重任务
Take back what's mine,
把属于我的东西带回来
and take out the crew of the Raza.
把刀锋上的船员除干净
剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表