剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表
你不会舍得让我走
you would never really let me go.
对不起
I'm sorry.
你一定很痛苦
This must be very hard for you.
回到没有我所认识的瑞贝卡的世界
Coming back to a world without the Rebecca I knew?
是的
Yes.
非常痛苦
Very.
可是这一切还是有可能的 不是吗
It's still possible, though, isn't it?
我不会改变主意
I won't change my mind.
是的 我知道
Yeah, I know...
我在想有一个人
but I'm thinking there's somebody else
我们应该尝试说服
we should try to convince.
她说什么了
What'd she say?
你自己问她吧
Ask her yourself.
怎么回事
Hey, what's up?
一个机会
An opportunity.
- 一个仿生人身躯 - 对
- An android body? - Yeah.
他们可以按照你的尺寸制♥造♥
They could build it to your specifications,
看上去像你
that you would look like you,
声音也像你
sound like you.
那你对此怎么想
And how do you feel about that?
- 我的想法 并不重要 - 当然重要
- It's not important how I feel. - Of course it is.
看
Look...
你自己都说了 你需要的不止这个
you said it yourself; you need more than this.
这就是机会 让你离开这里
Here's your chance to get out of here.
- 利用一副机器躯干 - 嗯
- With a machine body? - Mm.
你知道这些话经你之口说出来有多讽刺吗
You realize the irony of you pitching me this?
知道 我知道
Yes, I do, I do,
但是我要劝你
but I'm pitching it to you anyway,
因为即使是我也知道
because even I can see that
这对你来说是个很棒的机会
this is a great opportunity for you.
我离开虚拟环境还能生存吗
I could actually exist out of this virtual environment?
你可以来我房♥间看看 换换口味
You could come visit me in my room, for a change.
嘿
Hey...
无论如何 我都爱你
No matter what, you will always be the woman I love.
阿里安
Arrian?
我叫蔡斯 我是肖博士的助手
My name is Chase. I assist Dr. Shaw.
抱歉 你让我想起了某个我认识的人
I'm sorry, you remind me of someone I knew.
- 谁 - 一个仿生人
- Someone? - An android...
- 一个朋友 - 这是可能的
- A friend. - It's possible.
我是已停产的塔卢斯生产线的
I'm a level two diplomat model
二级外交官机型
of the now discontinued Talus line.
但至今仍有几百个机型存在
There are still several hundreds of us in existence.
我能为你做什么吗 蔡斯
What can I do for you, Chase?
我想和苏琪谈谈
I'd like to speak to Suki.
- 苏琪是谁 - 你们的仿生人
- Who's Suki? - Your android.
她的名字是苏琪吗
Her name is Suki?
她与肖博士邂逅时的反应简直令人惊讶
Her reaction to encountering Dr. Shaw was surprising.
我想联♥系♥她
I wanted to reach out to her
让她明白 她回应时的情感程度
to let her understand that the emotional magnitude
仍在她的控制中
of her response was not out of her control.
我们可以调整她的程序
We can adjust her programming.
你的意思是改变她吗
You mean change her?
我们为什么要这么做
Why would we wanna do that?
无意冒犯 谁在意你们想要什么
Respectfully, who cares what you want?
这是苏琪要做的决定
It will be Suki's decision to make.
仿生人是我们中的一员
Our android is part of our crew.
我们爱她是因为她是她
We love her for who she is,
包括她的优点与缺点
disadvantages and all.
她和我们在一起很开心
She's happy with us,
你休想改变这一切
and don't you dare do anything to change that.
连接中断
这边
This way.
我来是做正式的道别
I came to offer a proper goodbye.
我希望你能改变主意 跟我离开
I was hoping you'd change your mind about leaving with me.
不
No.
你能帮我个忙
Can you do me a favor
至少常常考虑一下这件事吗
and at least think about it every so often?
我会的
I will...
如果你能帮我一个忙
if you could do me a favor.
让我再看一段记忆
Give me one more glimpse.
你觉得呢
So what do you think?
牛奶蛋白 转性食用淀粉 可可
Milk proteins, modified food starch, cocoa.
不 你觉得怎样
No, what do you think?
- 你喜欢这些吗 - 磷酸二钠
- Do you like it? - The disodium phosphate
使我的合成接收器感到很痒
tickles my synthetic receptors.
我的尴尬使你感到开心
My awkwardness amuses you.
这就是我喜欢你的地方
It's what I like about you.
你和其他的船员都只谋私利
You and the rest of the crew are self-seeking,
伦理缺失 道德沦丧
ethically deficient, and morally barren,
可你却对我异常友好
yet you're incongruously kind to me.
- 为什么 - 因为你是我们中的一员
- Why? - Because you're one of us.
那个科学家放弃把新星十七号♥
The scientist gave up Nova-17
作为制♥造♥基地的位置
as the location of the manufacturing facility.
你确定你不想通知星际委员会
Are you sure you don't wanna just tip off the G.A.
- 让他们来处理吗 - 星际委员会在卢克的控制下
- and let them handle it? - The G.A. is in Rook's pocket.
如果我们想拯救我们的狩猎场
If we wanna save our hunting grounds,
我们必须自己行动
we're gonna have to do it ourselves.
我通知了科尔索和布恩 一旦我们替黑金公♥司♥
I spoke to Corso and Boone. They're onboard with hitting it
清理了烂摊子 他们就会登舰并攻击的
once we're done cleaning up this mess for Ferrous Corp.
你确定吗
You sure about this?
如果我错了
If I'm wrong,
我们不过损失几百件实验服
we'll have to off a couple hundred lab coats.
没什么大不了 但是如果我对了
No big deal. But if I'm right...
我们将阻止一场全面入侵
we'll be heading off a full-scale invasion.
- 那格里夫呢 - 他
- What about Griff? - Him.
我们首先就要解决他
We'll deal with him first.
谢谢 维克多
Thank you, Victor.
我没想到他会这么做
I didn't think he'd go for it.
他并没有考虑他自己
He's not thinking about himself, for a change.
我倒希望他们能永远幸福
I kinda wished they'd get there happily ever after.
不可能的
No such thing.
- 掠夺者 这里是刀锋 - 好的 五号♥ 继续说
- Marauder, this is the "Raza." - Yeah, Five, go ahead.
你们必须回来了
You've gotta get back up here.
是星际委员会
It's the G.A.
他们发现我们了
They found us.
这里是星际委员会
This is the Galactic Authority.
撤掉防护罩投降
Drop your shields and surrender.
我们知道你们在那儿 撤掉防护罩
We know you are there. Drop your shields,
否则我们将进行航♥空♥轰炸
or we will commence aerial bombardment.
他们怎么找到我们的
How the hell did they find us?
掠夺者 他们已经开始攻击了
Marauder, they've started their assault.
- 是 我注意到了 - 你们在返回的路上了吗
- Yeah, I noticed. - Are you on your way back?
还没
Not yet.
要我引开他们吗
Do you want me to distract them?
他们对你有兴趣吗
Have they shown any interest in you?
迄今为止 他们只关注你
So far, they're only focused on you.
那别激怒他们 现在别动
Then don't provoke them. Stand down for now.
- 但是... - 别与他们交战
- Uh, but... - Do not engage.
这里
There.
定♥位♥器♥在神经内核的旁边
The locator's situated right by the neural core.
但我们在飞船上已经扫描过了
But we already did a scan back on the ship.
你是EC-5系列吗
You're what? EC-5 series?
- 是 - 新的机型一定是
- Yes. - The newer models must be
配备了屏蔽技术来掩盖定♥位♥器♥
outfitted with shield tech designed to mask the locators.
- 你能拿掉它吗 - 不行
- Can you remove it? - No...
- 但是我能关了它 - 你能吗
- But I can shut it down. - You can?
你们都是基于我的原始设计的变种
You're all variations of my original design.
没有人比我更了解你们
Nobody knows you better than I do.
躺下吧
Hold still.
好了
There.
你不会再发射信♥号♥♥了
剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表