剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表
Would you like to take a guess? We're just machines to them.
你想猜猜吗 我们对他们来说只是机器
They don't know any better.
他们的认识仅此而已
Then we'll have to teach them a lesson.
那我们就得给他们好好上一课
Have you come to surprise me with a change of heart?
你是不是已经改变主意了 想来给我一个惊喜
I didn't think so.
我想不是吧
We used to be friends.
我们原来是朋友
There was a time we'd have risked everything for each other.
曾经我们宁愿为彼此付出一切
And I came to you as a friend.
我也曾以朋友的身份来找你们
Asked for your help.
请你们帮忙
And we would have given it, risked our lives.
我们愿意帮忙 愿意用自己的生命冒险
Not the lives of others.
但不是赌上其他人的生命
We make war so that we may live in peace.
我们打仗就是为了能和平地生存
For how long?
要打多久
You think me unreasonable. No.
你觉得我不讲道理 不是
We've made mistakes on both sides,
我们双方都犯过错
made assumptions.
都有过误会
The Ishida cruiser, for instance.
比如说石田巡航舰
We didn't take it. I know.
不是我们抢的 我知道
It was Portia and Boone.
是波西亚和布恩
And we're not responsible for the destruction
还有你研究基地的损毁
of your research facility,
也不是我们造成的
Just like you're not responsible for what happened to Nyx.
就像尼克斯的死不是你造成的一样
Of course I bear the responsibility
我当然对尼克斯的死
for what happened to Nya. But you didn't kill her.
负有责任 但你没有杀她
You didn't give that order.
不是你下的命令
And I'm pretty sure her death hurt you
我也很肯定 你对她的死感到伤心
as much as it hurt any of us.
和我们所有人一样难过
Then you understand why I'm doing this,
那你该知道我为什么要这么做
why I can't go back.
我为什么回不去了
I may not have killed Nyx, but I allowed it to happen,
尼克斯的确不是我杀的 但我没能阻止这件事
and that's enough.
这就足够了
Before this all started, you asked for help.
在此之前 你请我们帮忙
Well, I'm prepared to give it.
现在我准备帮你
You're going to give me the Blink Drive?
你要把瞬间驱动还给我吗
I'll give you the next best thing.
我给你的东西仅次于它
Our support with a Blink-capable ship.
我们会开着可瞬移的飞船援助你
So it is operational.
所以算是行动上的支持了
We'll help you fight,
我们帮你战斗
force Pyr to negotiate for peace.
逼迫炽焱共和国和你们谈判
I don't need a single ship.
我要的不仅仅是一艘船
I need an armada.
我要的是一整个舰队
And I don't want a peace settlement.
我也不想要和平解决
I want victory.
我只想要胜利
So spare me your half-assed offers and desperate appeals.
那就别再说那些低劣的请求和绝望的诉求了
I tire of hearing them.
我已经听厌了
Wait!
等等
Who do you serve? I serve the people of Zairon.
你的主子是谁 我为赛荣人♥民♥做事
I'm only going as far as the garden.
我只想去一趟花♥园♥
You may accompany me if you wish, but...
你可以和我一起去 但是
Teku.
德古
Going somewhere?
要出去吗
I'd like to walk the palace grounds, as I do every evening.
我想去殿前散散步 就像之前每晚一样
Not this one.
今晚不行
Given recent events,
考虑到最近发生的事
I've ordered the palace locked down.
我已经下令封锁宫殿
No one in or out.
禁止出入
You overstep, Han-Shireikan.
你越权了 韩指挥官
Oh, Teku. You misunderstand.
不 德古 你误会了
In your case, it's out of an abundance of caution.
用你的话说 要有足够的谨慎
There are reports of unrest in the capital.
有很多首都动荡的报告
There's a difference between civil discontent
人♥民♥有不满和彻底的反抗
and outright rebellion.
是不同的
There's a very fine line.
我们有分界线的
These are our own people.
这可是我们自己的人♥民♥
So are the individuals who tried to murder our emperor.
那些想要谋杀我们天♥皇♥的也是啊
You can be excused for underestimating the threat.
可以原谅你对于威胁的低估
After all, you are a simple school teacher
毕竟 你只是个学校老师
unaccustomed to war's harsh realities.
不习惯战争的残酷现实
Misaki.
美咲
I regret our relationship has devolved
我很遗憾我们的关系转化为了
to the point of open hostility.
公开的敌对
But I need you to know,
但我想让你知道
I am not your enemy.
我不是你的敌人
Well, that remains to be seen.
这个 还有待考证
A toast.
干杯
To friendships renewed.
敬我们友谊重续
This is nice.
这可真好啊
It's just like old times. Spare us the preamble,
就像以前一样 跳过前言
and let's just cut to your pitch.
直奔主题吧
I assume you've got more to offer
我猜你应该不是请我们来
than dinner and a sob story.
吃晚餐 听伤感故事的吧
Thirty million bars.
三千万金条
Enough to ensure a very comfortable retirement.
足够保障舒适无比的退隐生活
Just disappear,
只需要轻轻消失
and leave the problems of the galaxy behind you.
把所有星际的问题都抛在脑后
You mean run away?
你是说逃跑吗
On the other hand, I'm
另一方面 我确保
sure 30 million bars could do a lot of good.
三千万金条能够做很多好事
Enough to offset all the damage you'd do with the Blink Drive?
足够抵消你对瞬间驱动做的一切破坏吗
I doubt it.
我觉得不行
So you're all just going to let him decide for you?
所以都要让他替你们做决定吗
No.
不
I want to take the deal.
我想接下这笔交易
You can't be serious. He is.
你不是认真的吧 他是
And so am I.
我也是
You know what he's doing, don't you?
你们知道他在干什么吧
He's trying to divide us. On the contrary.
他想要离间我们 正相反
Nothing would make me happier than for you
没有什么能比你们一致接受
to unanimously agree to accept my offer.
我的提议更让我开心的了
Thirty million bars.
三千万金条
And, maybe, a secret or four.
而且 还有个秘密 或者是四个
What secrets?
什么秘密
Having my memories makes me privy
找回我的记忆之后 我知道了
to information related to each one of you.
你们每个人的信息
You could say I know you
可以说我了解你们
better than you know yourselves. Our former selves.
甚至比你们自己都了解 之前的我们
How is that relevant? Well, you tell me.
这两者怎么会有关联 那你告诉我
Would you be interested in finding out how we discovered
你就不好奇我们是如何发现
that you were an undercover agent? I assume I got sloppy.
你是个警方卧底的 可能是我自己大意了
You were betrayed by someone in the GA.
你被星际委员会的某人出♥卖♥♥♥了
A fellow officer.
一位警官朋友
Who?
谁
You know, Portia never did reveal her source,
波西亚从来没透露过她的线人
but, obviously, it was someone high up in the command chain.
但是很明显 是某个高层指挥官
You're lying.
你在撒谎
I have no reason to lie.
我没有理由撒谎
And I'm sure you can confirm everything I tell you.
我也可以保证 你们能证实我说的话
One way or another.
无论是什么方法
Heika!
陛下
We just received news from Raijin.
我们刚刚收到雷神的消息
Go ahead.
继续说
Pyr has launched a surprise attack
炽焱对我们雷神地区的基地
against our bases in the region.
发起了一次突然袭击
Our forces are in full retreat.
我方已经全线撤退
Escort my guests back to their rooms, please.
麻烦护送我的客人们回房♥间
Ryo, wait.
凉 等等
Heika.
陛下
What is that?
这是什么
It's a subspace transmitter,
这是子空间传送器
presumably used to contact Pyr high command.
应该是用于联♥系♥炽焱的最高指挥部
剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表