剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表
They're on board.
已经登船了
Move, move.
快走
They've breached containment.
他们攻破了控制区
Where's your nearest weapons cache?
最近的武器贮藏室在哪
This way.
这边
It's nothing to be concerned about yet,
现在还没什么要担心的
but we'll keep a close eye on it.
但我们会密切关注的
How's Teku doing?
德古怎样了
Fine.
挺好
I left instructions with one of the guards
我下令让一个警卫
to prepare a guest room for him.
给他准备一间客房♥
Good.
很好
I assume he will be staying a while.
我猜他还会待一段时间
Well, that's for him to decide.
那是由他决定的
I would assume that, as Emperor,
我觉得这应该由
it would be up to you.
天♥皇♥你决定
His presence in the court concerns me.
他出现在宫里 我很担心
Teku spent the last three years locked up in a dungeon
德古之所以在地牢里关了三年
because he was loyal to me.
是因为他对我忠诚
With all due respect, heika, he was imprisoned because
恕我直言 陛下 他被关押
he was disloyal to the throne.
是因为他不忠于皇室
Well, now they're all one and the same,
那现在这都是一回事了
so there can be no confusion.
没什么好混淆的
Like your step-brother, Teku leads with his heart.
德古和你的异母兄长一样 只听从自己内心
His interests may not align with the court's.
他的想法可能与皇室相左
Then I should take steps to rectify that.
那我得想办法去修正他
I'm not the bad guy.
我不是坏人
Your outstanding warrant would suggest otherwise.
你的通缉令可不这么说
Okay, I am a bad guy, but I am not the bad guy.
好吧 我可能是个坏人 但我并不坏
We didn't blow up that station.
不是我们炸的空间站
That was Ferrous Corp. Why would they do that?
是黑金公♥司♥ 他们为什么这么做
To weaken their corporate rivals.
为了打击公♥司♥的对手
I guarantee you, out there, there's gonna be all-out war...
我跟你保证 马上就会爆发一场全面战争
If it hasn't already started.
说不定已经开始了
So you and the crew of the "Raza" are, what,
所以你和刀锋号♥的船员 都是什么
defenders of the peace?
和平守卫者
No, we're the bad guys, but we're trying to stop
不 我们是坏人 但我们在试着
the bigger bad guys from screwing things up
阻止更坏的人做出
for everyone.
伤天害理的事
You sound like Kal.
你说话真像卡尔
How well did you know him?
你跟他有多熟
We've been friends from way back,
我们从很早以前就是朋友了
trained at the academy together.
一起在学院接受训练
I was the best man...
我是他的伴郎
So you knew him well enough to know that he wouldn't have
所以你一定很了解他
thrown in with us if we couldn't be trusted
明白如果他不相信我们能做成大事
to do the right thing.
那他一定不会加入我们的
Yeah, he took us down. He turned us in.
没错 他背叛了我们 告发了我们
But he also helped us escape because he realized
但是他也帮助我们逃了出来
that he'd made a mistake.
因为他意识到自己犯了错
He realized, like you said, there were bigger bads
正如你所说 他意识到 外面有很多人
out there than you.
比你们还要坏
You happen to be working for one of the biggest.
你正好在最坏的其中一个手底下工作
I don't always agree with our methods,
我不太认同我们的方式
but the GA is a force for law and order,
但是星际委员会代表着法律和秩序
and that is something I believe in.
而那是我所信仰的东西
Well, if I'm right, and we're headed for corporate war,
如果我想得没错 马上会爆发集团战争
law and order will be the first thing to go.
法律和秩序首当其冲
Come on out, little girl.
出来吧 小姑娘
We're not gonna hurt you...
我们不会伤害你
much.
不会下毒手
Back, back!
撤退 撤退
Coming at you.
他们朝你去了
Move, move!
行动 行动
Headed your way.
他们朝你去了
All clear.
安全
Okay, check your weapons.
检查你们的武器
I need one body in that hall drawing fire.
我需要一个人在大厅里吸引火力
The rest of us are gonna circle around and outflank them.
剩下的人围攻 从侧翼包围他们
Take them by surprise.
出其不意
Son of a...
妈的
I don't understand.
我不明白
Why would he do it?
他为什么要这样做
She must've tried to stop him, and he killed her.
她一定试图阻止他 而他杀了她
Simple as that.
就这么简单
But he cared for her. I know he did.
但是据我所知 他喜欢她
Maybe, before he got his memories back.
也许在他恢复记忆之前是这样的
Why would getting his memories back change anything?
他恢复记忆又不会改变什么
The time they spent together, the relationship they built...
他们俩在一起度过大把时间 建立了亲密的关系
He couldn't have just forgotten.
他不可能忘掉的
I'm guessing his old memories helped him put things
我猜 他之前的记忆让他从新的角度看待问题
in a different perspective, made him reorder his priorities.
让他重列了轻重缓急之事
Like you said, we've gotta stop thinking of him as Four.
如你所说 我们不能再把他当成四号♥了
But he told the Android, had her warn us, that
但是他告诉仿生人 让她警告我们
the station was about to blow.
空间站即将爆♥炸♥
He didn't have to do that.
他大可不必这么做的
Part of him must still care.
他还是在意的
Some small part, sure, but not enough to stop him
确实有那么一点还在意 但是不足以阻止他
from destroying that station, killing all those people...
摧毁空间站 害死了那些无辜的人
and killing Nyx.
害死了尼克斯
What was that?
什么情况
Six?
六号♥
Life support.
生命维持系统
It just shut down.
停止工作了
"Marauder," Hey.
掠夺者
Tried to reach you earlier.
之前我尝试联♥系♥你
Yeah, we were dealing with a few issues.
我们在处理一些问题
How close are you to getting those engines back online?
你们还要多久才能让引擎上线运行
I'm not sure. We're still working on it.
我不确定 还在修理
We're running out of time here.
我们时间不够了
I know, we're... Life support took a hit.
我知道 我们正... 生命维持系统崩溃了
Oxygen is running out. We've got maybe 40 minutes left.
氧气不足 我们可能只剩四十分钟了
We'll come get you before that happens.
我们一定及时营救你们
I promise.
我保证
All right, keep us updated.
好的 有情况随时告诉我们
Better go grab that oxygen tank in the back.
你最好去把后面的氧气罐拿出来
What the hell?
什么情况
Two, what's going on?
二号♥ 怎么了
Two?
二号♥
I'm transferring most of the remaining oxygen
我把剩余的大部分氧气
to your section.
输送到你所在的分区
That and the tank should keep you alive
再加上氧气罐 应该能维持你的生命
long enough for them to get here.
足够等到他们过来了
What about you?
那你呢
Counting on my nanites.
看我的纳米修复器了
We know for a fact that I can last at least
要知道 在没有氧气的情况下
30 minutes without oxygen.
我至少能坚持三十分钟
And what happens after that?
之后呢
You're still flesh and blood.
你毕竟是血肉之躯
You can't last forever without oxygen.
没有氧气你没法一直坚持的
I don't need forever.
我不需要一直坚持
You don't get to make this call.
不需要你给我做主
Yeah, actually, I do.
事实上 需要
You think I don't know what's going on?
你以为我不知道什么情况吗
You're blaming yourself for what happened on the station,
你在为了空间站的事情责怪自己
what happened to Nyx.
尼克斯的事情
But you're wrong, and trading your life for mine
你错了 用你的命换我的
isn't gonna make things right.
也不会解决问题
Two, talk to me.
二号♥ 跟我谈谈
Two, talk to me!
二号♥ 跟我谈谈
剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表