剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表
What, are you just gonna take 'em out, just like that?
干嘛 你就这样把枪掏出来了
If I kill this one,
如果一个死了
the other one will know I mean business.
另一个就会知道我是动真格的
Well, yeah, but...
是啊 不过
don't you wanna soften them up a bit first?
你不打算先缓和一下跟他们的关系吗
I mean, that's half the fun, right?
我是说 这样会更有趣 对吧
This way's easier.
这样更直接
Okay. If you say so.
好的 既然你都这样说了
He's right. That was easy.
他说得对 这样直接
Oh, don't look so surprised.
别装惊讶了
Truffault sends her regards, by the way.
顺便替特吕弗问候大家
You're her agent? Yeah, that's right.
你就是她的卧底探员 是的 正确
I got tired of taking a backseat to Portia,
我已厌倦落在波西亚之后
so I cut my own side deal. Seize the day.
所以我给自己接了个私活 把握今天
"Carpet" Diem.
把"卧"今天
Besides, Mikkei's got dental,
而且日经有牙科
so... whoa.
所以...
You expect us to trust you?
你指望我们会相信你
No. I do expect you not to be
不 但我希望你不要
incredibly stupid, though. Yeah?
蠢得那样离谱 是吗
They adapted the exclusion field.
他们调整了排斥场
That's why you couldn't blink out of here.
所以你们才没能用瞬间驱动离开这里
They let you in the front door, and then
他们引你走进前门 然后
they locked it behind you. How the hell
就在你身后锁上门 该死的
did they manage that? They had a little help.
他们怎么做到的 他们有帮手
I don't know. Our Android knows
我不知道 我们的仿生人
a thing or two about Blink Drives.
对瞬间驱动略知一二
Who let them know we were coming, hmm?
谁告诉他们我们要来
You?
是你吗
Traugott sold you out.
特拉格特出♥卖♥♥♥了你们
The bomb was a dud.
那炸♥弹♥是个哑弹
Look, the only way you're getting out of here
听着 你们离开这里的唯一办法就是
is if you take down that field. And I'm pretty sure
关掉排斥场 我很确定
there's only one person in this room
这个房♥间只有一个人知道
who knows where the control room is.
控制室在哪
All right, around this corner make a left
好了 过了这个转角左转
and a right, and then all the way
再右转 然后一直走到尽头
to the end, and you'll find the lab
你就会找到实验室
where they're holding your friend.
就是他们把你朋友关起来的地方
I'll deal with the exclusion field, and then
我来搞定那个排斥场
we'll all meet up back at the Marauder, okay?
之后我们就到掠夺者号♥汇合 好吗
Break.
解散
Fat chance.
不可能
I'm not letting you out of my sight.
我不会让你离开我视线范围
Got this? I got it.
你搞得定吗 我来搞定
Who hurt you? Let's go.
你跟谁有仇 走吧
What are you doing here?
你来这里干什么
I think he has authorization.
我认为他有权进入
Oof. That stain's not coming out.
那点血迹看不出来
Ah... Sure you know how
你确定知道
to work this thing?
怎么弄这个吗
Now, we can't just shut the system down.
现在我们还不能关闭系统
We need the station commander's access code for that.
我们需要空间站指挥官的准入密♥码♥
But we could boost the signal enough
不过我们可以加强信♥号♥♥到足以
to create a feedback loop.
形成一个反馈回路
It'll cause a chain reaction
它就会引起一个连锁反应
that should fry the entire satellite network.
能让整个卫星网络炸翻天
Beauty and brains.
这就是美貌与智慧并重
Just get to work.
少废话快干活
Two, you okay? Yeah.
二号♥ 你没事吧 没事
What happened? They were asking questions.
发生什么事了 他们问了一些问题
I didn't have the answers.
我都回答不上来
Who gave us the location of the shipyard?
谁告诉我们船坞的位置
What? Earlier today,
什么 今天早些时候
someone tipped us off to this location.
有人给我们提供了关于船址的情报
Who was it?
这个人是谁
Teku.
德古
Just wanted to make sure I wasn't bringing
只是想确保
Portia Lin back on the ship with us.
我没有把波西亚·林带回到船上
All right, let's go.
好吧 我们走
And here. We. Go.
来吧
Well, well, well. It's working.
很好 在运行了
Now we got about five minutes before they realize
在他们发现问题拉响紧急警报之前
something's gone wrong and sound a general alarm.
我们有大约五分钟的时间
So, I trust that once we're out of here,
我相信 一旦我们离开这里
you'll show your appreciation in a very generous way.
你将以很慷慨的方式来表达谢意
What happened to five minutes?
不是说有五分钟的吗
Slight miscalculation.
小小的计算失误在所难免
Oh, shit!
该死
Wexler?
韦克斯勒
Wexler?!
韦克斯勒
You greasy little rat.
你这个油腔滑调的卑鄙小人
Where are you?
你在哪
Would you come on?
你过来吗
It's okay. He's with us.
没事 他是我们的人
Really? Yes, really.
真的吗 是真的
And we have to go right now.
我们必须现在就走
Where's Three? I don't know.
三号♥呢 我不知道
He was right behind me. What?
他刚才就跟在我后面 什么
We have to go back for him.
我们得回去找他
What are you, nuts?
你疯了吗
We're about to be overrun.
我们快要被逮住了
All right, now is not the time for
好吧 现在不是说
this "All for one" shit. We're all gonna die
人人为我这些屁话的时候
if we don't leave here right now.
如果现在还不走 我们全部都会死在这里
Six.
六号♥
Go!
走
Report.
报告
The prisoners have escaped, ma'am.
囚犯已越狱 女士
And the Blink Drive is gone.
瞬间驱动也不见了
Commander Nieman is not gonna be happy.
尼曼指挥官会很生气
You're dismissed.
你们可以离开了
I'm detecting something.
我探测到情况
It's the Marauder.
是掠夺者号♥
Open a channel.
打开频道
Come in, "Raza." This is the Marauder.
请回答 刀锋号♥ 这是掠夺者号♥
We're reading you. What happened?
我们在听 发生什么事
Truffault said it was a setup.
特吕弗说这是个陷阱
Yeah, we ran into a bit of a problem.
对 我们遇到一点麻烦
Is everyone okay?
大伙都没事吧
Not exactly.
不全是
Don't worry. We're gonna go back for him.
别担心 我们会回去救他
We're gonna need help.
我们需要帮手
You sent us into a trap. And it was my man
你把我们送进陷阱里去 是我的人
who got you out. Not all of us.
把你们救出来的 没有全部救出
I'm sorry about that,
我对此感到抱歉
but you were not the only one
不过你不是唯一一个
who was double-crossed.
被欺骗了的人
We never should've trusted Traugott.
我们从来就不应该相信特拉格特
No one expected them to turn.
没人想到他们会变节
They've suffered more at the hands
他们在黑金公♥司♥所受的苦
of Ferrous Corp than anyone.
比任何人都多
I suppose they figured it was their only chance
我认为 他们已估计到这是他们唯一的
at survival. Well, they figured wrong.
生存机会 那么他们估计错了
Ferrous Corp is going down.
黑金公♥司♥正在瓦解
Well, I appreciate your confidence, but...
我很欣赏你的勇气 不过
The Aslanov Field is disabled. The whole network is fried.
阿斯拉诺夫排斥场已经失灵了 整个网络都瘫痪了
They're not bringing it online any time soon,
短时间内他们是连接不上网络
which means that base is wide open.
这意味着基地很容易受到攻击
You're certain of that? Yes.
你确定吗 当然
剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表