剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表
So what do you suggest we do then?
那你建议我们怎么做
Go to talk to them.
去和他们谈判
You're telling us to go over there,
你是叫我们就这么走过去
trust them not to shoot us on sight,
相信他们不会射杀我们
and hope they're willing to talk?
说不定还愿意谈判
Not you.
不是叫你们
Me.
我去
That's far enough.
不许往前走了
I'm unarmed.
我没有武器
Just here to talk. Right.
只是来谈判 没错
The crew of The Raza, just stopping by to pick up a friend.
刀锋号♥的船员 仅仅是过来接一个朋友
We should've blasted you out of the sky when we had the chance.
我们当初有机会的时候早该把你们炸飞
Look, I'm here to help.
听着 我是来帮忙的
Sure you are.
当然是了
Whether you wanna admit it or not,
不管你想不想承认
you and your security team are screwed.
你和你的安保队已经死定了
The workers have turned against you.
工人们开始造♥反♥
You're outnumbered, and you must realize by now
你们人数远远不够 而且你一定已经发现
that back-up isn't coming.
并没有支援会来
Now there's two ways this can go down.
现在只有两条路
You can dig in your heels
要么你们就顽强不屈地
and fight for a corporation that's abandoned you,
为已经放弃你们的公♥司♥拼命
or you can let me in to talk,
要么你就放我进去
and help reach a settlement.
谈判和解
No fighting. No one dies.
不用开火 不用死人
You get to go home to your families.
你们也可以回到自己的家人身边
Either way, this colony is declaring independence,
不管怎样 这个殖民地已经宣布独♥立♥
and there's nothing you can do to change that.
你们没办法改变它
Check him for weapons.
检查他有没有武器
Raza, this is Two. Are you there?
刀锋号♥ 这是二号♥ 你在吗
Yes, Two. We're gonna be delayed,
是的 二号♥ 我们可能会延误
but not for long, hopefully.
但愿不会太久
How's it going up there?
那里怎么样了
Any closer to fixing the Blink Drive?
修复瞬间驱动有没有进展
No, I'm afraid not.
恐怕没有
The damage it suffered was extensive.
它的损害是大面♥积♥的
It may be beyond repair.
很可能修不好
Shit.
该死
I was running a general diagnostic
我在进行全面诊断时
when I discovered something curious.
发现了有趣的事情
What does that mean?
什么意思
A portion of the ship's database has been quarantined.
一部分飞船数据库被检查隔离了
Why? I'm not sure,
为什么 我不清楚
but I am running a decrypt program
但我正在运行解密程序
in an effort to force access.
尝试强制访问
Do you think it's another virus?
你觉得是病毒吗
No.
不
In fact, it appears to have been intentionally isolated
实际上 它看起来与飞船更机密的程序
from the ship's more sensitive programs.
故意隔离开了
So what are you saying? Somebody did this on purpose?
你的意思是 有人故意这么做
Yes...
对
someone with the access codes to our ship's database.
是一个有我们飞船数据库访问密♥码♥的人
It was one of us.
我们中的一个
There was an explosion.
发生了爆♥炸♥
Three workers were killed, including Zem.
三个工人死了 包括泽姆
And they think we did it?
他们认为是我们干的
You tried to arrest him, and failed.
你们试着逮捕他却失败了
That doesn't mean we wanted him dead.
那不意味着我们想杀了他
He was their leader.
他是他们的领导者
You wanted him out of the picture.
你们希望抹掉他
We're security contingent.
我们是安保队
Our job is to protect Traugott assets,
我们的职责是保护特拉格特财产
and that includes those workers.
那也包括这些工人
Now we don't wanna start anything,
我们并不想挑起战斗
but if they come at us, you can be damn sure
但如果他们先招惹我们 我跟你保证
we'll be ready for 'em.
我们会严阵以待
Traugott doesn't care about you
特拉格特根本不管你们了
or this damn colony.
也不管这个殖民地
Hell, forget reinforcements.
忘掉什么增援吧
They couldn't even be bothered to extract you.
他们都懒得把你们撤走
This isn't your battle anymore.
这不是你们的战斗了
And the workers have given you
工人们同意你代表他们
the power to make a deal on their behalf?
达成这个协议吗
We can reinforce any agreement we make.
我们可以为达成的协议提供保障
We? Me and my ship.
我们 我和我的船员
You agree to lay down your arms and walk away,
只要你们同意放下武器并离开
and we'll guarantee you safe passage off this planet
我们就保证你们安全离开这个星球
to the closest neutral space station.
抵达最近的中立空间站
Well, what about that explosion?
那爆♥炸♥怎么办
If they're convinced we did it,
如果他们确信是我们干的
you think they're just gonna let us walk?
你觉得他们会放我们走吗
You let me worry about that.
我会操心这个的
We can't let this go.
我们不能放过他们
We gotta answer, blood for blood.
必须以血还血
You do that, and this will end badly for everyone.
你这么做 结果对谁都不好
So what do you suggest we do?
你建议我们怎么办
Forget our dead? Toe the company line?
忘掉死者 服从公♥司♥压♥迫♥
Claim your independence, but do it without bloodshed.
宣布独♥立♥ 但是不要有流血
Show mercy now, so that later, when this war is over,
现在退一步 之后战争结束了
they'll be more likely to seek out a non-violent solution.
他们才会更愿意寻求非暴♥力♥的解决办法
And in what reality would a corporation even bother
什么情况下 一个公♥司♥会愿意
negotiating with a colony? In a reality where that colony
和一个殖民地谈判 当它身后
is backed by two dozen other independent colonies.
有二十四个独♥立♥殖民地声援的时候
Show you can govern fairly,
证明你可以公平地管理
and it will go a long way toward convincing others,
然后才能慢慢地让其他人
like the G.A. Or The League of Autonomous Worlds,
包括星际委员会 和自治世界联盟
that you deserve a fair shake.
相信你们应当被公平对待
All right.
好吧
We'll see how your friend does with the Traugott guard.
我们看看你朋友和特拉格特警卫交涉得怎样吧
But someone... Someone has to pay for this.
但总有人要为这个付出代价的
And they will, but not with their lives.
他们会的 但不该付出生命的代价
Okay.
好
Now it's a matter of convincing the rest of my people.
现在的问题就是说服我们剩下的人
What?
怎么了
Where's Turrence?
图伦斯去哪了
So you think you'll be able to sell this to the workers?
你觉得你能让工人们都接受这个吗
Yeah. I'm sure I can convince them
我确信我能说服他们
that this is their best option. Have to say, you surprise me.
告诉他们这是最好的选择 必须说 你让我惊讶
Your reputation may precede you,
你也许恶名远扬
but it's a long way from reality.
但那与真实的你大相径庭
You're a good man.
你是个好人
No, I'm a man who has his good days.
不 我只是偶尔做点好事
Hey, if this all works out,
如果一切顺利
after the war's over, I'd like to buy you a...
战争结束后 我得给你买♥♥杯...
Fire!
开火
Run!
快跑
On me! Now!
听我指挥
Now! Move it!
快 后退
Retreat!
撤退
Get up!
起来
Move!
走
Let's go!
我们走
I knew we shouldn't have trusted you.
我就知道你不可信
You son of a bitch.
你这个混♥蛋♥
Back off.
退后
I need you to calm your friend down.
让你的朋友冷静下来
She's usually the one calming me down,
通常是她叫我冷静
so this is all new territory.
不然这里早就被我一锅端了
They murdered our friends.
他们杀害了我们的朋友
Did you seriously think we were gonna let that go?
难道你认为我们会置之不理吗
剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表