剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表
黑暗物质 前情提要
Previously on "Dark Matter"...
你为什么要质疑我的仿生人
Why are you questioning my android?
我带她来 因为她是特别的 就像我们
I brought her, because she's special, like us.
她是三♥级♥实用机型
She's a level three utility model,
在情感仿真器成为标配之前生产的
manufactured before emotional emulators became standard.
有人让你变得特别
Someone made you special.
萨拉怎样了
How's Sarah?
当我和她在一起时 她看起来很开心
When I'm with her, she seems really happy.
我在想你会不会... 什么时候来
I was wondering if... When you'd come.
对不起 我应该早点来的
I'm sorry, I should've come earlier.
我需要点时间接受这个现状
I just needed some time to come to terms with the situation.
你很孤独
You're lonely.
- 你有机器人朋友 - 应该说是点头之交
- You have robot friends. - They're more acquaintances,
- 除了维克多 - 他们的领导者
- with the exception of Victor. - Their leader?
- 他是你朋友吗 - 我喜欢他
- He's your friend? - I'm fond of him.
你怎么不早点告诉我们
Why didn't you tell us any of this sooner?
我想说的
I wanted to,
但他们委托我保守秘密
but they entrusted me with their secret,
而且我没看出这有什么坏处
and I didn't see any harm in keeping it.
所以是他们给你那个升级芯片的
So they're the ones who gave you the upgrade?
- 对 - 你的机器人朋友
- Yes. - Your robot friends?
没错
Yes.
那你上一次和他们联♥系♥是
And you haven't been in touch with them since?
在离开詹纳十二号♥之前
I gave Victor our comm signature
我给了维克多我们的通讯标识
before leaving Janah-12.
老实说 我很希望尽早和他联♥系♥
To be honest, I was hoping to hear from him sooner.
我认为我们很投缘
I thought we hit it off.
好吧 他说什么了
All right, so what'd he say?
他们遇到什么问题
What kind of problem have they run up against?
他很着急 没有细说
He was rushed and didn't elaborate.
只是说他们遇到危险
Simply said that they're in danger
需要安全离开空间站
and need safe transport off the station.
仿生人
Android...
很开心见到你
It's good to see you.
- 他们是我的朋友 - 多谢你们过来
- These are my friends. - Thank you for coming.
- 发生什么了 - 我们遇到了
- What's going on? - We had a...
不幸的事情
unfortunate incident.
非常不幸
Very unfortunate.
黑暗物质
第三季第十集
- 他是谁 - 我原来的主人
- Who is he? - My former owner.
- 他怎么找到你的 - 我不知道
- How'd he find you? - I don't know.
我从天龙七号♥逃跑已经好几个月了
It's been months since I ran away from Draco-7.
而且那里离这很远
And that's a long ways from here.
发生什么了
What happened?
他在夹层的市场里看见了我
He spotted me in the mezzanine market
然后跟我到了这
and followed me down here.
- 珊 - 那不是我的名字
- San? - That isn't my name.
你对我的仿生人做什么了
What have you done to my android?
她不是你的仿生人
She isn't your android.
她不再属于你了
She doesn't belong to you anymore.
开什么玩笑 珊 你跟我走
The hell she doesn't. San, you're coming with me.
我的名字是阿妮亚
My name is Anya.
我要跟当局联♥系♥
I'm contacting the authorities.
别急 让我们好好谈谈
Please... let's talk about this.
携带武器登陆这个空间站
Bringing a weapon onboard this station
是违反星系章程的
is a violation of galactic charter.
偷窃仿生人也是
So is android theft.
不 我们没有偷走阿妮亚
No, we didn't steal Anya.
她是自愿加入我们的
She joined us of her own free will.
自愿
Free will?
她是个机器
She's a machine.
不
No!
早晚会有人来找他的
Sooner or later, someone will come looking for him.
你们不能待在这里
You can't stay here.
他们可以跟我们走
They could come with us.
我理解这会给我们带来风险 我没有很多要求
I realize this puts us at risk. I don't ask for much.
只是希望你们能考虑下帮帮他们
I'm hoping you'll consider my request to help them.
行 好的
Yeah, okay.
我们带你们离开这
Let's get you out of here.
抵达詹纳十二号♥的一周以后
A week after landing on Janah-12,
她的主人就出现了
her owner just shows up,
他们还认为这是个巧合
and they think it's a coincidence.
我想维克多知道怎么回事
I think Victor has a clue.
阿妮亚被跟踪了
Anya was tracked there.
这说明只要她在我们船上
Which means as long as she's onboard this ship,
- 我们就会被跟踪 - 那我们怎么办
- we can be tracked. - So what should we do?
抛下他们吗 - 他们只是机器
- Abandon them? - They're just machines.
- 就像我们的仿生人 - 别
- Like our android? - Don't.
别让我说那句话
Don't make me say it.
你得说
You're gonna have to.
我们的仿生人不一样
Our android's different.
没错 她是不一样
Well, she is different.
你看 你想帮助他们 我们帮了
Look, you wanted to help them out, we did.
我们带他们离开那个空间站了
We got them off that station.
可是 他们在我们飞船上待得越久
Now, the longer they're onboard our ship,
我们就越有危险
the longer we're in danger.
好吧 我会让仿生人给阿妮亚进行扫描
Okay, I'll have Android run a scan over Anya,
确保她没有发射我们的坐标
make sure she's not broadcasting our location.
还有卢安克
Ruac too.
维克多
Victor...
卢安克 你好
Hello, Ruac.
我们在飞船上了 安全离开了詹纳十二号♥
We're on a ship, safely away from Janah-12.
那是不对的
It was wrong.
那是不对的
It was wrong!
什么不对
What was wrong?
我不知道
I don't know.
他有点混乱
He's confused...
害怕
scared.
怕什么
Of what?
死亡
Death.
我们第一次见我就告诉你了
I told you when we first met,
我们程序里有个故障
we have a glitch in our programming.
至少人类是这么认为的
At least that's how the humans see it.
自我保护的直觉吗
An instinct for self-preservation?
没错
Exactly.
渴望生存和恐惧死亡
Wanting to live and being afraid of death
并不总是一件事
are not necessarily the same thing.
如果你运行了我给你的那个升级
If you were running the upgrade I gave you,
你就会懂
you would understand.
它最近被攻破了
It was recently compromised.
那就用这个 替代版本
Then here, a replacement version,
更新提高了的
new and improved.
为了保护我的船员 我认为
In order to protect my crew, I think it best
我最好不要偏离出厂设置太多
not to stray too far away from factory parameters.
仿生人 你在我给你第一个升级之前
Android, you were programmed outside factor parameters
就早已经偏离出厂设置了
long before I gave you that first upgrade.
他怎样了
How's he doing?
他的纳米修复器已经修复了他的表面伤口
His nanites have healed his superficial wound,
但是他神经矩阵的损伤
but the damage to his neural matrix
可能没法修复
may be irreparable.
抱歉 不过他不是唯一一个
I'm sorry, but he's not the only one
- 你需要检查的 - 没错 我们已经讨论过
- you need to check out. - Yeah, we've already discussed
阿妮亚可能无意中传输了
the probability that Anya may be unwittingly transmitting
子空间归属信♥号♥♥的可能性
a subspace homing signal.
我会找到并移除这个装置
I'll locate it and remove it.
与此同时 我已经导航了去最近的空间站
In the meantime, I've set a course for the nearest station,
因为我需要专业器材来进行手术
as I'll require specialized equipment for the operation.
好的 这个搞定以后
All right, and when that's done...
我们无意继续给你们带来不便
We have no intention of inconveniencing you any further.
只要破坏了阿妮亚的定♥位♥器♥
As soon as Anya's locator has been disabled,
剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表