剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表
我再说一遍
I say again,
我们会惹上麻烦的
what the hell are we getting ourselves into?
星际委员会在追踪他们
The fact that G.A. Was already tracking them
就说明事情比维克多他们透露的
means there's more to this than Victor
要复杂很多
and his robot buddies are letting on.
他们可能只是想生存吧
Maybe they're just trying to survive.
那么他们就会不择手段
Then they're prepared to use any means necessary.
你看看在詹纳十二号♥死掉的那个人
Just ask the guy who died on Janah-12.
卢安克
Ruac...
你感觉如何
How do you feel?
我的神经矩阵处于次优状态
My neural matrix is sub-optimal.
内部扫描显示 神经内核出现
Internal scanalysis reveals significant damage
严重损坏
to my neural core.
建议终止并回收程序
Termination and recycling is recommended.
卢安克 我们不会放弃你的
Ruac, we're not gonna give up on you.
不符合逻辑
Illogical.
我已经修不好了
This unit is beyond repair.
必须执行终止命令
Termination is required.
再见
Goodbye.
他走了
He's gone.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
他是我的好朋友
He was a good friend.
我会想念他的
I'll miss him.
你确定不要和我一起走吗
Are you sure you won't come with me?
- 我不能走 - 为什么不能
- I can't. - Why not?
你又不欠他们什么
You don't owe these people anything.
- 他们是我的朋友 - 他们抹掉了你的记忆
- They're my friends. - They wiped your memory stores.
- 那是个意外 - 真的吗
- That was an accident. - Was it?
还是说他们不想让你想起来什么东西
Or was there something they didn't want you to remember?
刚刚我解锁了一段封存的记忆
Earlier, I managed to unlock one of your stored memories.
你看到了什么
What did you see?
你愿意的话 我可以再解锁一段
I can do it again, if you like.
你的记忆断断续续并且被封存
They're scattered and buried,
但是没有消失
but your memories are still there.
再解锁一段吧
Show me another, please.
她醒了
She's awake.
没有 她只是联机状态
No, she's online,
在程序结束前都没有意识
but still dormant until the process is complete.
这么说见效了
So it's working?
我植入的矮缩病毒
The nanovirus I introduced
激活了她所有隐藏的子程序
is activating all her hidden subroutines.
一个小时以后就有结果了
We should see the results in about an hour.
谢谢你
Thank you.
一开始我不愿意让你留在飞船上
I didn't want you on this ship.
其实 我确实有点
In fact, I'd be the first to admit that I was...
超级惹人讨厌
A super bitch?
好吧 这么说也行
Okay... let's go with that.
但是我希望你知道
But I want you to know that this...
你这么做对我意义很大
means a lot to me.
谢谢
Thanks.
我能把她的眼睛闭上吗
Can I shut her eyes?
她空洞的眼神看起来很不自然
This empty stare makes her look unreal.
- 她是一台机器 - 不
- She's a machine. - No.
她不是
She's not.
这地方没人
Yeah, this place is dead.
不可能吧
It can't be.
轨道扫描显示没有生命体征
Orbital scans revealed no signs of life.
看起来这座建筑被遗弃很久了
It would appear this facility has been long-abandoned.
我跟你说
I'm telling you...
访客验证成功
Visitor identified.
你好 瑞贝卡
Hello, Rebecca.
欢迎回来
Welcome back.
你好 苏琪 见到你一切正常我很高兴
Hello, Suki. It's good to see you functional.
你是谁
Who are you?
我是蔡斯 我是守护人 你认识我的
I'm Chase, The Caretaker. You know me.
我不认识你
I don't know you.
我们失忆了
We suffered memory loss.
不记得你也不记得这个地方
We don't remember you or this place.
我们是来见创造者的
We're here to see The Creator.
他在吗
Is he here?
- 这是谁 - 这是艾琳娜·肖博士
- Who is she? - She's Dr. Irena Shaw,
神经机器人领域的先锋者
a pioneer in the field of neuro-robotics
现代仿生人之母
and mother of the modern android.
我跟她是什么关系
What's my connection to her?
矮星科技公♥司♥
Dwarf Star Technologies.
他们雇用了肖博士来进行一个机密的
They hired Dr. Shaw to work on a top secret
尖端项目
cutting-edge project,
开启了人类进化的新阶段
the creation of a new stage in human evolution.
一种先进的生物综合有机体
An advanced bio-synthetic organism.
也就是你
You.
她帮助实现了你的初期发展
She helped oversee the first phase of your development,
你的起源 你的觉醒
your genesis, and your awakening.
和团队里的其他人不同
Though unlike the rest of her team,
肖博士没有只把你当成矮星科技公♥司♥的财产
Dr. Shaw saw you as more than Dwarf Star property.
她看到了你的人性
She recognized the humanity in you,
试图唤起它
and she tried to reach out to it,
被上司发现以后
but when her superiors found out,
她被移出了项目团队
she was removed from the project.
但是接下来的日子 她始终惦记着你
But you weighed heavily on her in the ensuing weeks,
虽然她尝试
and try as she might,
但还是不能忘记你
she found it impossible to move on.
她在矮星科技的安全协议中
She helped you escape...
植入了覆盖装置 帮你逃了出来
by burying an override in the Dwarf Star security protocols.
你在城里漫游
You wandered the city,
最后找到了她
until you finally tracked her down.
她知道自己的公♥寓♥不安全 就把你带到了这里
Knowing that her apartment was not safe, she brought you here to this facility
矮星科技找不到这里
far beyond the reach of Dwarf Star.
之后她开展了新的项目
And then she began her new project.
你说的是我们吗
You mean us?
在机器人领域
She had made a name for herself
她很出名
in the field of robotics,
但是 她和你之间的经历
but her single experience with your creation,
改变了她对于仿生人的看法
it changed the way she thought about androids.
她寻求改善
She sought to improve upon
人类与仿生人之间的不公
what she considered to be a great injustice.
人类早就赋予仿生人
Human kind had given androids
智慧和自我意识 甚至情感
intelligence and self-awareness, even emotions,
却没有决定自己命运的操控力
but not the ability to decide their own fate.
你说的是自♥由♥意志
You're talking about free will.
明白吗 你就是她的灵感
You see, you were her inspiration.
她想把所有的仿生人重造成你那样
She wanted to remake all androids like you,
她的确做到了
and she did it...
她把病毒数据包植入到任意神经系统的升级当中
by planting viral packets in random neural upgrades.
然后她还放出更多的升级
And then she sent out further upgrades
好让我们隐藏 不让当局发现
to help us hide from the authorities.
她养育了我们
She nurtured us,
保护了我们
protected us,
她的传奇自此延续开来
and her legend grew.
你跟她的关系日渐深厚
And while your relationship with her flourished,
我们的家族也同样壮大起来
so, uh... so did our family.
我跟其他人就是在那时制♥造♥出来的
I was created alongside the others.
等等
Wait a minute,
我们的关系是什么意思
what do you mean our relationship?
这就有点尴尬了
Well, this is a little awkward.
为了我们 她孜孜不倦地工作
She continued her tireless work for our cause,
直到她突然昏迷
until her collapse.
扫描显示 她长了一个脑瘤 不能动手术
Scans revealed an inoperable brain tumor.
我们无能为力
There was nothing we could do.
可是你拒绝接受这个事实
But you refused to accept the inevitable,
当道别时刻来临时
and when the time came to say goodbye..
剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表