剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表
We need to get to the bridge.
我们得到舰桥去
Where's Six? He's taking our guests
六号♥在哪儿 他正带着我们的客人
to a safe location.
去安全的地方
Clear.
安全
All right, grab a weapon.
好 拿件武器
Wh...
什...
I'd rather have a gun.
我更想要把枪
The guns stay with me. Now, move.
我拿着枪 快点 拿吧
Let's go.
我们走
It's gone.
不见了
They knew I was coming.
他们知道我来了
That's impossible. Think.
这不可能 想想
Did anyone take note of your behavior
有人注意到你的行踪
or sense anything wrong?
或是发现什么不对劲的事吗
No, I...
没有 我
That little bitch.
那个小贱♥人♥
How'd you get access to the pods?
你是怎么激活传送舱的
I had a little help.
我得到了一点儿帮助
Is that gunfire?
那是枪声吗
Android. It's okay.
仿生人 没事儿
What's happening?
发生了什么
Sarah, what's going on?
萨拉 发生了什么
It's Ryo Ishida. He's taking the ship.
是石田凉 他掌控了飞船
How?
怎么搞的
The Android reactivated the transit pods.
仿生人恢复了传送舱
She had weapons waiting for them.
她备好了武器 等待他们的到来
Why would she do that?
她为什么这么做
I don't think the Android you know is in control anymore.
我认为你所认识的仿生人已经不受控制了
We're within weapons range of the Raza.
我们在刀锋的武器范围内
You know why I'm here.
你知道我为什么来这儿
You think we're just gonna forget the fact
你认为我们会忘记
that you betrayed us?
你背叛我们的事实吗
After the coup, I could have held you prisoner,
政♥变♥后 我本可以把你关在牢里
forced you to give up the drive.
强迫你放弃瞬间驱动
Instead, I came to you and asked.
然而 我却来问你要
Yeah.
是啊
And then stole it when I refused.
然后在我拒绝后 偷走了它
You gave me no choice.
你让我别无选择
What choice did you give those people who died on EOS-7?
你给那些死在厄俄斯七号♥的人什么选择
Corporate puppets and mouthpieces.
他们只是公♥司♥的傀儡和喉舌
No one mourns them.
没有人哀悼他们
What about Nyx?
那尼克斯呢
Do you mourn her?
你对她感到哀痛吗
More than you'll ever know.
你不知道我有多伤心
Then why? I didn't kill her!
那为什么 我没杀她
I didn't even know she was dead until the Android told me
若不是仿生人在你们攻击我研究站时告诉我
during your attack on my research station.
我还不知道她死了
I too was betrayed by someone I trusted.
我也被我信任的人背叛了
Hey.
嘿
Your Android managed to lock down several key systems
你们的仿生人在失控之前
before losing control,
成功锁住了一些重要的系统
including the isolated section
包括包含着我的意识的
containing my consciousness.
孤立部分
She also initiated several security protocols
她还启动了一些安全协议
that will automatically execute
只要试图实施
whenever any attempt is made
飞船的某些功能
to enact certain ship functions.
这些协议都将自动执行
How did he get to her?
他怎么控制她的
I'm not sure.
我不确定
I need to find a way to access her neural matrix.
我们得找到进入她神经矩阵的方法
I've got to go back.
我必须回去
No, you don't.
不 你不用
Find the girl.
找到那个女孩
Restore systems.
恢复系统
The Cruiser is awaiting your order.
巡航舰在等待您的命令
Open up a comm link.
打开通讯连接
Colonel Strom, we've taken the ship.
斯特罗姆上校 我们掌控了飞船
Inform Zairon, then send the rest of the reinforcements.
通知赛荣那边 然后派出剩下的增援部队
Yes, Heika.
遵命 陛下
How the hell'd they get onboard?
他们怎么登舰的
Why didn't the Android detect them?
为什么仿生人没发现他们
They got to her.
他们控制了她
What?
什么
She must be under their control.
她一定被他们控制了
She could have activated those transit pods.
她可能激活了那些传送舱
That's how they got here.
他们就是这样登船的
You sure about that?
你确定吗
About the Android?
确定关于仿生人的猜测
They had to have had help from the inside.
他们必须得到内部的帮助
And given how quickly they took the ship, well...
然后 考虑到他们夺船的速度
Let's just call it an educated guess.
让我们称之为有根据的猜测
Man, he is one vengeful son of a bitch.
他真是个有报复心的混♥蛋♥
It's not revenge he's after. It's the Blink Drive.
他要的不是报复 而是瞬间驱动
No, it's both. I don't' think so.
不 两者都是 我不觉得
He sent an assassin to kill us.
他派刺客来杀我们
To take back the Blink Drive at all costs.
是为了不惜一切收回瞬间驱动
Same difference.
这两个没区别
You going soft on him now?
你对他态度软化了吗
He killed Nyx.
他杀了尼克斯
I'm not so sure about that either.
我对那件事也不确定了
Five, it's Ryo.
五号♥ 我是凉
I've taken the ship.
我掌控了飞船
The rest of your crew are my prisoners.
剩下的人都成了我的囚犯
And as you've probably already figured out,
而你应该也发现了
the Android is under my control.
我控制了仿生人
You're a remarkable girl
你是个卓越的女孩儿
and I have no doubt you'll be able to elude my men
我确信你有能力躲开我的人
for quite some time,
一段时间
and even put up quite a fight when you're eventually captured.
甚至被抓住时还能抵抗
Make no mistake.
毫无疑问
Sooner or later, you will be captured.
迟早 你会被抓住
Reinforcements are already on their way.
增援部队已经在路上了
Our... disagreement
我们之间的不和
has gotten out of hand.
已经严重到无法控制了
Fueled by misunderstandings and, I'll admit,
我承认是被几场误会激化
overreactions on both sides.
双方都反应过度
Now, I'd like to offer a truce.
现在我想提出休战
Give up the drive and, in return,
你交出驱动 作为回报
I will give up this ship.
我会放过这艘飞船
I'll release you all, unharmed.
我会毫发无损地放你们走
Fat chance.
怎么可能
We'll go our separate ways and never cross paths again.
以后我们各走各的路 互不干扰
You have my word, as the Emperor of Zairon.
我以赛荣公国皇帝的身份向你保证
What do you think?
你觉得怎么样
I think he's full of...
他就是胡扯
Ship is registering strange power fluctuations.
飞船正在经受异常电压波动
What's causing them? I don't know.
什么原因 原因未知
Well, then, find out.
去查清楚
And then head down to meet the reinforcements.
然后去迎接援军
I have one more pitch to make.
我还要去发表一番规劝言论
He's awake.
他醒了
Come on.
起来
What did you get us into?
你干了什么好事
You mean by saving your lives down on that planet?
我救了你们的命
What's your conflict with Zairon?
你和赛荣公国有什么恩怨
What does Zairon have to do with this?
赛荣跟这有什么关系
Ryo.
凉
Six. It's good to see you again.
六号♥ 我们又见面了
Emperor Ishida?
石田天♥皇♥
We don't know what your issue is with this ship's crew
我们不清楚你们和飞船上的人有什么过节
剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表