剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表
Uh-huh. So what kind of readings are we getting?
那我们读数怎样
stronger now than before,
比以前强一点了
but still dispersed.
但还是分散的
We won't know for sure till we compare them
我们和其他人的读数比较了
with what the others get.
才能知道
All right.
好吧
I'm afraid the results are inconclusive.
我们没有得到可靠结果
We can take more readings tomorrow,
明天可以再去取一些读数
but right now, we should get ready for the party.
现在我们应该去参加派对
Ugh, again with the party.
又是派对
What's with you?
你怎么了
If triangulation doesn't work,
如果三角定位没有用
we'll need to find the Drive by other means.
我们应该用别的方法找驱动
The party could be an opportunity to gather intelligence.
派对是一个搜集情报的机会
She's right. This is a small town.
她说得对 这个镇子很小
Everyone knows everyone else's business.
每个人都知道别人在干什么
If there is somebody else here from the future,
如果这里有人来自未来
maybe they got themselves noticed.
肯定会被人注意到
How's that cupcake?
那个蛋糕怎样
Hey, you made it.
你们来了
We baked cookies for the occasion.
我们做了曲奇饼干
How many guests are you expecting?
你们大概有多少客人
Oh, um, maybe 40.
大概四十吧
That's 1.67 cookies per guest.
那每个人能分1.67个饼干
Please apportion accordingly.
请合理分配
Okay.
好吧
Well, why don't you come in,
你们快进来吧
grab a drink, mingle?
拿点喝的 聊聊天
Remember,
记住
you're a couple.
你们是一对
We're a couple.
我们是一对
And you're a disaffected youth
你是个不满的年轻人
committed to sulking and avoiding all social discourse.
只爱生闷气 不参与任何社交
Perfect.
棒极了
Pumpkin.
亲爱的
Hi, folks.
嗨 伙计们
Yup. Elaine.
嗨 伊莲
Mitch. Good to see you.
米奇 很高兴见到你
So how are you liking Fort Falls so far?
你们觉得瀑布堡怎样
Uh, it's lovely.
这个镇子很可爱
Probably seems a little quiet compared to Portland, huh?
跟波特兰比有点安静了 是吧
Yeah, a little. I guess you guys don't get
是有点 我猜你们这里没什么
much excitement around here, huh?
刺♥激♥的事情 是吧
Oh, yeah. You'd be surprised. Yeah?
有啊 说出来你会惊讶的 是吗
For instance, at last week's potluck,
比如上周聚餐
Mario Vidali made wings so spicy
马里奥·维达力的鸡翅太辣了
they sent Maeve Barclay to emergency.
把梅芙·巴克利吃到了急诊去
Oh. You're serious.
你是认真的
So, uh, what do you do for a living?
那么 你们做什么工作
We're hired guns.
我们是雇佣者
Freelancers.
自♥由♥职业者
Yeah, we pull the odd job, always looking for the big score.
对 我们接些奇怪的活 专门找大买♥♥卖♥♥
We run a small company.
我们开个小公♥司♥
Importexport. Mostly import.
进出口 主要进口
Oh, uh, what countries do you do business with?
你们主要和哪个国家做生意
We have partners all over the planet.
全球都有我们的伙伴
Did you see the last episode of "Infamy"?
你们看了《臭名昭著》的最新一集吗
Yes.
看了
Ava choosing Ryan,
爱娃选择了瑞恩
Emma dying on her wedding night,
艾玛在新婚之夜去世
and Liam turning out to be the secret stalker...
利亚姆是神秘跟踪人
it was a very shocking finale.
这是个震惊的大结局
The finale's not until next week.
大结局下周才播出
Oh. Well, I have a feeling you'll be pleasantly surprised.
哦好吧 我相信你们会感到惊喜
She can finally eat solids now.
她终于能吃固体食物了
Well, she shouldn't have touched her eye,
她不该碰自己眼睛的
but of course Mario felt horrible.
不过当然马里奥也感觉很糟
Usually he samples his wings,
他一般都会试吃他的鸡翅
but, you know, he was in such a rush...
但是 要知道 他那天太急了
oh, Professor, glad you made it.
教授 很高兴你能来
Have you met our new neighbors, Elaine and Mitch?
你见过我们的新邻居伊莲和米奇吗
Oh, uh, that's no problem.
没关系
Sorry. Better white than red, huh?
对不起 幸好是白酒 是吧
Nice to meet you.
很高兴见到你
Who was that?
他是谁
Uh, Professor Brophey. Teaches physics at Harding High.
布罗菲教授 在哈丁高中教物理
Supposedly quite the genius. Is he always that jumpy?
应该是个天才 他总是那么紧张吗
A little, yeah.
是有点
Did you see that?
你们看到了吗
I swear that guy recognized us.
我发誓那个人认识我们
It could be our guy.
可能就是我们要找的人
But we need to make sure.
但我们得确定
I'll go back to the "Marauder,"
我会回掠夺者
link with the ship, and run a facial recognition program
和飞船连接 用脸部识别程序和
through the G.A. Database.
星际数据库比对
In the meantime,
同时
you see if you can find out more about him.
你们试着多了解他
I don't get it.
我不懂了
Who are they spying on? It's not who.
他们在监视谁呢 不是谁
It's what.
是什么
Okay, what? I don't know.
好吧 监视什么 我不知道
It's obviously something top secret.
显然是一些最高机密
Like?
比如
Well, obviously if I knew,
显然如果我知道了
it wouldn't be very top secret.
就不是什么最高机密了
Hello, children.
孩子们好
Where do you think she's going?
你们觉得她要去哪
Come on.
跟上
They're not spies.
他们不是间谍
They're aliens.
他们是外星人
I can't believe your neighbor's an alien.
不敢相信你的邻居是外星人
You're so lucky.
你真幸运
This is the greatest thing to happen to me
自从里拉·马克斯得了疥疮
since Lila Marks got scabies
学校放了一星期假后
and they shut down the school for a week.
这可是我碰到的最棒的事
I bet this picture can get me one million...
我打赌这张照片会让我在Reddit上得到一百万...
no, two million upvotes on Reddit.
不 两百万的赞
You can't show that to anyone.
你不能给任何人看这张照片
I'm serious.
我是认真的
The three of us have to decide on who we tell and when.
咱们三个得一起决定什么时候告诉什么人
Deal? Deal.
成交 成交
All right, see you guys tomorrow.
好吧 明天见
What's he doing with that dip?
他拿着蘸酱在干什么
Unfortunately, I was unable to find a match in the database.
坏消息 我在数据库里没找到匹配
Maybe he's not our guy.
也许他不是我们要找的人
It could be just a guy with a nervous twitch.
也许那只是个神经抽搐的男人
No, man, he recognized us. I'm sure of it.
不 他认出我们来了 我很确定
I was able to find a local address
我在一个网上通讯录可以查到
under his name from an online directory.
他的本地住址
The address is 98 Gray Road.
住址是格雷路98号♥
All right, Three and I will go check it out.
好 我和三号♥去查一下
You two stay here, keep an eye on him.
你们俩留在这里 盯着他
Give us a heads-up if he's on the move.
如果他开始行动 告诉我们一声
Hey. Hope you don't mind.
嘿 希望你别介意
I kind of helped myself.
我随便玩了
Party's pretty boring.
派对真是无聊
That controller's broken.
那手柄是坏的
Yeah, I fixed it. How?
对啊 我修好了 怎么修好的
Pretty good with electronics and stuff.
我在电子方面还算在行
So you've played this game before?
你之前玩过这个游戏吗
剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表