剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表
Hm. There's an impairment
粒子加速器里
in one of the particle accelerators.
有一台出现了故障
Yeah, can we just get on with this, please?
好的 我们继续学习行吗
Où est le chat de Monsieur Michaud?
米肖先生的猫在哪里
Où est le chat de Monsieur Michaud?
米肖先生的猫在哪里
Où est le chat de Monsieur Michaud?
米肖先生的猫在哪里
Où est le chat de Monsieur Michaud?
米肖先生的猫在哪里
...Eté compromis par une déficience
...被一台功能衰退的
dans l'un des accélérateurs de particules.
粒子加速器影响了
L'un des flux antimatière transducteur...
一个反物质流感应器... (法语夹英语)
L'un des accélérateurs de particules.
一台粒子加速器(法语夹英语)
Je vous assure que je vous dis la vérité
我向你们保证我说的是真的
Je suis pris au piege dans une boucle temporelle
我被困在了一个时间循环里
Je vis dans le même jour maintes et maintes fois
我一次又一次地重复活在同一天里
When did you learn to speak French?
你什么时候学会说法语了
Today. That's what I'm saying.
今天 这正是我在说的事情
I'm trapped in a time loop.
我被困在一个时间循环里了
You had me going there.
我差点就信了
No... ugh! If anyone needs me,
不 如果有人需要我可以找我
I'll be effecting repairs to the ship.
我要回去维护舰艇修复了
L'un des flux antimatière transducteur
一个反物质流感应器
a été compromis par une déficience
被一台功能衰退的
dans l'un des accélérateurs de particules.
粒子加速器影响了
What did you say?
你说什么
L'un des flux antimatière transducteur
一个反物质流感应器
a été compromis par une déficience
被一台功能衰退的
dans l'un des accélérateurs de particules.
粒子加速器影响了
What did he say?
他说什么
He said one of the antimatter transducer feeds
他说有一个反物质流感应器
has been compromised by an impairment
被一台功能故障的
in one of the particle accelerators.
粒子加速器影响了
I did.
没错
I've completed the repairs.
我已经完全修复了
We should arrive on Gemma-13 in approximately two hours.
我们在大约两小时内能到达贯索13号♥
Finally! A change of scenery. It's been way...
终于 有了情景突破 这过程
Too long.
太漫长了
Wait.
等等
You believe me.
你相信我
You believe me!
你相信我了
You believe me. Thank you.
你相信我了 谢谢你
Wait. I don't know what to believe.
等下 我不知道该相信什么
Either you're telling the truth or you're suddenly,
不知道你是说了实话 或者你只是突然
magically, a French expert on FTL drives.
魔法般地 成为了超光速驱动方面的法国专家
Assuming we accept the fact
假设我们认为
that this is really happening to you,
发生在你身上的事是真的
can you think of any precipitating incidents
你能不能想到任何可能
that may have triggered the anomaly?
引发异样的诱发事件
I don't know. No, I can't.
我不知道 我想不到
If the same day restarts every time you go to sleep...
如果相同的一天总在你睡觉的时候重启...
Doesn't work.
没用的
What else have you tried?
你还尝试了什么
Something has you trapped in this temporal loop.
有东西把你困在了当下的时间循环里
Perhaps, instead of repeating the same actions,
或许 相比于重复同样的行为
you should do things differently,
你应该做一些不一样的事
see if that changes anything.
看看能不能改变这一切
It's worth a try.
这值得尝试
Hey, Fiver.
嗨 五号♥
Hey, listen, I know it sucks that Six left,
听着 我知道六号♥离开了很糟糕
but it's not the end of the world.
但这不是世界末日
Can still visit him whenever you want, right?
只要你想 你随时可以去看他 不是吗
Really? That's supposed to make me feel better?
真的吗 这就会让我觉得好受了吗
Gotta stay grounded.
你会一直被打趴的
See, even this imbecile...
瞧瞧 就连这个蠢货...
This imbecile isn't here to coach.
这个蠢货不是来当教练的
I'm here for secrets. One from each of you.
我是为了秘密而来 你们每个人的秘密
Let's go. Name your price.
我们来吧 随便开价
Well, I'll tell you what... Deal!
我告诉你... 成交
Be nice to finally get off this ship, stretch my legs.
总算能离开舰艇 伸伸腿了
You've been on board less than a day.
你上船还不到一天
Well, I'm a free spirit. I like to roam.
我的灵魂是自♥由♥的 我喜欢漫游
Well, don't roam too far
那别游太远了
because we leave in exactly three hours.
因为我们三小时后肯定会离开
Hey, I'll catch up with you guys later, all right?
我晚些时候再和你们会合 行吗
I thought you were looking forward to a change of pace.
我以为你特别想透透气呢
Well, I am. It's just that I wanna
没错 我只是想先去
get around to a long overdue chat first.
完成一场迟到的交谈
You know how that works? Yes, kid.
你知道怎么用吗 当然 小鬼
Android showed me how.
仿生人告诉我了
Okay, well, we'll be in radio contact.
好的 我们保持无线联♥系♥
Let us know if you want to meet up.
你要会合的时候联♥系♥我们
Got it. Thanks.
好的 谢谢
I was wondering if...
我一直在想
When you'd come.
你什么时候会来
I wasn't... sure.
我一直不确定
I'm still not sure.
我现在也不确定
Neither am I.
我也不确定
I don't really understand it either.
我自己也不明白
But I know what I know.
但我明白我的内心
I know who I am.
我知道我是谁
I've missed you, Marcus.
我很想你 马库斯
Missed you too.
我也想你
I'm sorry. I can't.
抱歉 我不能
Marcus, wait.
马库斯 等等
Please.
别走
Who the hell are you?
你♥他♥妈♥是谁
The name's Ash.
吾名艾希
Emperor Ishida sends his regards.
石田天♥皇♥送上他的敬意
Breakfast in bed.
去床上吃早餐
Hey! Mess.
嘿 来餐厅
Now.
快点
Three was correct.
三号♥是对的
One of the antimatter transducer feeds was compromised
有个粒子加速器坏了
by an impairment in one of the particle accelerators.
损坏了我们的一个反物质传感器加料机
So... lucky guess?
蒙对的吗
He's never spoken French before.
他以前从没说过法语
That doesn't prove anything.
那说明不了什么
Trina. What?
崔娜 什么
That was the name of the first girl you ever kissed.
你吻的第一个女孩叫这个名字
Her brother Draydon was in love with you.
她的哥哥德雷顿爱上了你
How... You...
你怎么 你
Snuck off that space station in a dress and heels
你穿着裙子和高跟鞋从空间站溜下来
to avoid the GA.
就是为了躲星际委员会
That is not true. True. I was there.
那不是真的 是真的 我当时也在
Somewhat true. They weren't heels
不全是真的 我穿的不是高跟鞋
They were sensible pumps.
是实用半高跟
That. That... the whole
你的事 你的事 还有
antimatter particle accelerator thing...
什么反物质粒子加速器
Le fait que je parle française maintenant...
我现在讲♥法♥语这个事实是有点难以相信
Look. I realize this is a little hard to believe,
听着 我知道这有点难以置信
but come on, guys. I've been possessed by an alien.
但拜托啊 伙计们 我被外国人控制了
We've all met alternate reality versions of ourselves.
大家也都见过平行时空中的另一个自己
In the scheme of things, not that big a stretch.
但这次 没有那么长的时间跨度
We are caught in a time loop, people.
我们被困在时间循环里了 朋友们
Deal with it.
想想办法吧
Technically, you're caught in a time loop.
严格地说 是你被困在了时间循环里
We're all caught in this time loop.
我们都被困在了时间循环里
I'm the only one to remember it, that's all.
只有我记得 就这么简单
This Ash guy, how did he get onboard?
这个叫艾希的 他是怎么上飞船的
I have no idea.
我不知道
So if what you say is true...
如果你说的是真的
剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表