剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表
You're no longer broadcasting.
阿妮亚
Anya...
她没必要牺牲她自己
she didn't have to sacrifice herself.
我们回掠夺者吧
Let's fall back to the Marauder.
- 我们不和你们一起 - 什么
- We are not going with you. - What?
我们知道这一天会到来 我们已经准备好了
We knew this day would come, and we're prepared.
我们在下面一层停了一艘飞船
We have a ship parked in the lower level.
我们将撤离 设置基地自毁
We'll evacuate, set the facility to self-destruct,
然后在他们收拾残局时飞出
and then fly out while they're picking through the wreckage.
那萨拉怎么办
What about Sarah?
- 我们会带着她 - 不可能
- We'll bring her with us. - Like hell you will.
我们会在其它地方完成这个程序
We'll complete the process elsewhere.
我们别无选择
We have no choice.
如果在这个过程中发生了什么事
If there are complications during the process,
她会死掉
we will lose her.
我们必须把她带回我们的飞船
We have to take her back to our ship.
好吧
Yeah.
好吧 可以
Yeah, okay.
- 最后一次机会 - 还会再见的
- Last chance. - Until next time.
我不知道我还剩多少时间
I don't know how much time I have left,
但至少是足够
but hopefully it'll be enough time
用来开♥发♥一个新的升级 这将专门针对
to output a new upgrade, one that'll specifically target
那些颅下定♥位♥器♥
those sub-cranial locators.
这个
Here.
这是我藏在矮星科技
It's the override I buried in
安全协议的覆盖装置
the Dwarf Star security protocol.
以防你搞不定他们
Just in case you're not done with them yet.
我很抱歉这不是你想要的结局
I'm sorry this wasn't the ending you wanted.
我们已经有了结局
We already had our ending.
好运
Good luck.
嘿
Hey...
走吧
Come on.
是时候出发了
It's time to go.
刀锋 准备进入超光速飞行
"Raza," Get ready to jump.
我们已经到了 快离开这里
We've docked. Get us out of here.
别喝热巧克力了
Forget about the hot chocolate.
干杯
Bottoms up.
后天养成的嗜好
Bit of an acquired taste.
我脑子里有根深蒂固的观念
I have these ingrained notions in my head from...
我想是从我以前开始的
I guess from who I used to be,
就是产生对于人类
ways of thinking that generate assumptions
和仿生人的
about people and...
臆断的思维方式
well, androids.
- 这听起来像是道歉 - 这就是
- This sounds like an apology. - That's because it is.
为什么道歉
What for?
为我们第一次从休眠舱中出来时我对待你的方式
The way I treated you when we first came out of stasis,
为我对待你朋友维克多的方式
for how I treated your friend, Victor.
你与维克多没有往来
You had no contact with Victor.
那是因为我在躲着他
That's because I was avoiding him.
平心而论 我认为他也在躲着你
In all fairness, I think he was avoiding you too.
听着
Look...
我曾说过一些关于仿生人的话
I've said some things about androids.
如果伤害了你的感情 我很抱歉
I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings.
我的感情是不会被损坏的
My feelings are undamaged.
你喜欢有话直说
You tend to speak your mind
而不考虑后果
without the thought of consequence.
- 我知道 - 我也和你一样
- I know. - We have that in common.
这是我喜欢你的一点
It's one of the things I like about you.
好吧
Okay.
我希望你知道
Well, I want you to know that if
如果有一天维克多最终回到了船上
someday Victor ends up back on the ship,
他会受到欢迎的
he'll be welcome.
- 你在干什么 - 我在微笑
- What are you doing? - I'm smiling.
我做错了吗
Am I doing it wrong?
事实上 你做得很好
Actually, you're doing it great.
你好 萨拉
Hello, Sarah.
我是肖博士
I'm Dr. Shaw.
这是蔡斯和维克多
This is Chase and Victor.
你感觉如何
How do you feel?
就像
Like...
就像回到了我以前的身体
Like I have my old body back...
而且更强壮
Only stronger...
- 健康 - 你现在是我们中的一员了
- Healthy. - You're one of us now...
一个优秀的物理构造
A superior physical construct.
有个很关键的不同之处
With one key difference.
你有人类思想
You have a human mind.
这让你更加危险
That makes you more dangerous.
- 为什么 - 因为你要帮助我们
- Why? - Because you're gonna help us.
阿妮亚
Anya...
我能帮助你
I can help you.
剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表