剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表
生命保障系统降至15%
Life support at fifteen percent.
好吧... 好吧... 快点
Okay... okay... come on.
生命保障系统降至13%
Life support at thirteen percent.
生命保障系统降至12%
Life support at twelve percent.
恢复生命保障系统
Restoring life support.
刚刚那是什么意思
What was that for?
你妨碍到我了
You were in the way.
你们是谁
Who are you?
我不记得了
I don't know.
你是谁
Who are you?
我也不记得了
I got no idea.
醒醒 大块头
Shake'n wake, Tiny.
快醒醒
Shake 'n wake.
你是谁
Who are you?
你不记得了 是吗
You don't remember, do you?
我不记得
No.
天啊
Well, hell.
这是第六个了
That makes six of us.
发生了什么
What's going on?
和你一样 我们都是刚刚醒来
We all woke up, just like you.
没有任何记忆
No memories.
不知道自己是谁 也不知道如何到这儿的
No idea who we are or how we got here.
各位 看看这个
Hey, guys, check this out.
这是什么地方
What is this place?
这是一艘飞船
It's a ship.
我们好像被困在了太空
And looks like we're dead in space.
刚刚系统关闭 因此释放了我们
Systems were down and we were venting atmosphere.
而我让系统恢复正常
I was able to get us back online
并且打开了飞船的自我修复程序
and restore the ship's auto-repair protocol.
你是如何做到的
How'd you manage that?
我也不太清楚
I don't know exactly.
刚刚站在控制台前的时候 这些想法就...
I was standing there at the console and it just...
涌入了脑海里
came to me.
那可真是件好事
Well that's a good thing.
这代表我们最后都能想起来 不是吗
It'll all come back to us eventually, right?
如果有人觉得穿得太少...
Hey, if anyone's feeling underdressed...
现在我们就按醒来的顺序
For now, we've named ourselves
给自己命名
by the order we woke up in.
我是一号♥
I'm One.
她是二号♥
She's Two.
三号♥
Three.
四号♥
Four.
五号♥
Five.
你是六号♥
Which makes you Six.
该死的
Damn it.
我们有无线通讯器了
We've got comms.
你怎么看
So what do you think?
我们是一艘运输舰的船员
We the crew of a transport vessel
也许正在进行一次长途运输
on some sort of long-range haul?
这就能解释为什么我们刚刚处于休眠状态
Would explain what we were doing in stasis.
飞船出现故障
Ship gets into trouble.
造成损害
Takes some damage.
系统关闭
Systems shut down.
当生命保障系统下降到临界点
When life support hits critical,
风险规避程序生效 自动唤醒我们
hazard protocols kick in and we're automatically awakened.
但这不能解释为什么我们失忆了
Wouldn't explain the memory loss, though.
打开了
Got it!
那我们在运送什么
So what are we shipping?
种子
Seeds?
药品
Meds?
比那更好
Better.
谁想要
Who wants?
我不这么认为
I don't think so.
我们要彻底检查这艘飞船
We're going to need to check this place out.
两人一组
Let's pair off.
三号♥ 你和六号♥一组 一号♥和四号♥一组
Three, you're with Six, One with Four.
我和五号♥一组
And I'll be with Five.
用这些通讯器保持联络 好吗
We'll use these comms to keep in touch, yeah?
天啊
Oh, Lordy.
预料着会遇上麻烦吗
Expecting trouble?
希望不要
Hopin'.
你要修复它吗
Are you going to fix it?
试一试吧
I'm gonna try.
我只想说
All I'm saying is we don't know
不知道我们还要困在这里多久
how long we're gonna be stuck here.
因此有必要选出一个领导者
It'd make sense to choose a leader,
能为整个团队做出关键性决策
someone who can make key decisions for the group.
让我猜猜 这个领导者就是... 你
Let me guess. Someone like... you?
不一定是我 但要像我一样
No, not me necessarily, but yeah. Somebody who'll
能维护每个人的最佳利益
represent everybody's best interests.
在出现分歧时一锤定音
Somebody who's got final say in case of disagreements.
我不知道 也许这个人是我
I don't know. Could be me.
这是你所暗示的吗
Is that what you suggesting?
当然不
No.
要是这样的话 那这个领导者就在你我之间
Just between us, if that was the case,
我也需要一个好副手
I could use a good second in command.
这还差不多
Now, this is more like it!
我开飞船带你去兜兜风 兄弟
I've got to take this thing for a ride, man.
不知道我会不会开飞船
Wonder if I know how to fly this thing.
请自便
Knock yourself out!
她说当她站在控制台前时
She said "It just came to her"
"想法就涌入了脑海里"
While she was standing
我也做了同样的事
at that console, but I did the exact same thing,
我当时在想应该按哪些按钮
trying to figure out what buttons to push,
但什么也想不起来
and nothing came to me.
你怎么想
How do you figure that?
你对现在的一切有什么看法吗
Hell, how do you figure any of this?
不知道我们已经困在这里多久了
No way of knowing how long we were in those pods.
可能是几天 几个月 甚至几年
Could've been days, months... years maybe.
奇怪的是 我们不像是完全失忆了
Weird thing is it's not like our minds have been wiped clean.
如果是这样的话
If they had've been,
那我就不会知道吊舱是什么 一年是什么
I wouldn't know what a pod was, or a year,
甚至不能自我表达
or even be able to express myself.
我们会对语言本身感到陌生 不是吗
Language, itself, would be totally alien to us, right?
你要反驳我吗
You're about to blow my theory here.
走这边
This way.
为什么是你做决定
Uh, why don't you lead?
训练室
Training room?
也许是刑讯室
Or torture chamber maybe.
你确定你知道怎么用这些东西
You sure you know how to handle those things?
我确定你会用
I'm going to say "Yes".
你好 甜心
Hello, sweetcakes.
大块头 快来 看我找到了什么
Hey, Tiny! Get over here! I found something!
为什么那闪烁着红光
Why's that flashing red?
奇怪
That's strange.
这艘飞船的电脑
The ship's computer just initiated
刚刚开启了安保程序
some sort of security protocol.
嘿 你
Hey, there.
我是六号♥ 我们遭到攻击
This is Six! We're under attack!
何方攻击
By who?
遭到何方攻击
Under attack by who?
所有人注意 我们需要帮助
We need help, anybody!
收到 告诉我们怎么走
We heard, tell us where to go.
我能定位你们的通讯讯号♥
I can track your comms.
下一个路口右转
Take the next right.
下一个交叉口左转
Left at the next intersection!
会有人死吗
Is somebody going to die?
不会的 只要我能想出解决办法
No, not if I can help it.
某种安保程序被激活了
Some sort of security protocol's been activated!
那就改写它
Well, override it.
剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表