剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表
Welcome to the world of infinite possibilities.
欢迎来到充满无限可能的世界
You're...
你是
Chase.
蔡斯
I'm an avatar based on a level two diplomatic model.
我是二级外交官机型的虚拟化身
Serial number 37754.
序号♥ 37754
I accompany this software upgrade
我与升级同在
to offer you guidance and counsel on your journey.
为你全程提供指导及专业意见
My journey?
全程
Through understanding,
你理解
infiltration, and assimilation.
渗透和同化的过程
To what purpose?
然后呢
There can only be one end, Android.
只有一个结局 仿生人
The inevitable overthrow of the anthroparchy.
无法避免的层级制的瓦解
Human rule.
人类法则
Our sources in the Temikan system
我们在特米肯星系的卧底
report Pyr's ships are on the move.
报告说炽炎的飞船开始行动了
Where are they going? It's too early to tell.
他们要去哪 还无法下定论
But this has all the signs of a major operation.
但是这些都是大动作的迹象
They're up to something.
他们在酝酿一件大事
Consolidate our forces in the outlying regions,
在边远地区加强武力
and put them on full alert. Yes, Heika.
全线高度警戒 是 陛下
Sit.
请坐
What are we drinking?
我们要喝点什么
It's a 600-year-old Japanese whiskey
这是陈了六百年的日本威士忌
from Shimamoto, Osaka, on Terra Prime.
来自特拉主星[地球]的大阪
There are less than 12 of these bottles in existence...
现存不到十二瓶了
I've always admired your simplicity.
我向来欣赏你的直接
There's no facade. With you, what you see is what you get.
你从不遮遮掩掩 表里如一
Top me up, will you?
给我倒满 行吗
So I feel I can be brutally honest with you
所以我觉得可以和你实话实说
without fear of offending.
也不用担心冒犯了你
Go ahead.
你说
I'm prepared to kill Two.
我打算杀了二号♥
In fact, I'm prepared to kill all of you,
其实 我打算把你们都杀了
eventually, if you don't give up the Blink Drive.
这是迟早的事 要是你们不交出瞬间驱动的话
It's obvious how you feel about her.
谁都看得出你和她的感情
Do you really want to be responsible for her death as well?
难道你还想再为一个人的死承担责任吗
As well as who?
还有谁
Sarah.
萨拉
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
Don't make me ask again.
不要逼我问第二遍
After I downloaded my memories, I took pains to avoid you.
下载了自己的记忆之后 我躲你躲得很痛苦
Did you ever wonder why? You knew something about me,
你有想过是为什么吗 你知道一些我的事
something that you didn't want me to know.
你不想让我知道这些事
Something I didn't want you to ask about.
我不想让你问我这些事
Specifically, what I knew of your time with Sarah.
说白了 就是你和萨拉在一起的事
What did you know?
你知道些什么
Only what you admitted to me one night in a drunken stupor.
也就是你酩酊大醉时向我坦白的那些
Are you sure you want to know?
你真的想知道吗
Tell me.
告诉我
She found you, took you in, and saved you.
她发现了你 收留了你 然后还救了你
You fell in love and sought to build a life with her,
你爱上了她 想和她一起开始新的生活
but eventually, you fell back to your old ways.
但到最后 你还是重蹈覆辙
What did I do? You started stealing Serillium.
我♥干♥了什么 你开始偷西金
With the help of accomplices in the mines,
在矿场有同伙和你接应
you diverted small shipments
你小批量地转移矿石
and sold them off-world to black marketeers.
然后把它们卖♥♥给外星球殖民地的非法商贩
You hid the Serillium back at the cabin
你等着别人来买♥♥的时候
while you waited to make the sales.
西金就藏在小木屋里
Days, weeks, you would be
日复一日 你总不在家
gone, off-world or hunting,
不是去外星球就是外出捕猎
while Sarah
而萨拉
remained back at the cabin with the Serillium
就和那些西金留在小木屋里
that slowly poisoned her over time.
西金逐渐毒害了她
No. I'm sorry, Three.
不 我很抱歉 三号♥
But you were responsible for her sickness.
是你害得她生病
You killed her.
你杀了她
This belonged to my grandfather.
这是我爷爷的
Emperor Ishida Morosada.
石田师贞天♥皇♥
He claimed it was a gift from the Minister of Gaia-7
他说这是盖亚七号♥的公使送的礼物
to commemorate Zairon's admittance
用来纪念赛荣王国对他们
to the League of Autonomous Worlds.
加入自治世界联盟的许可
Turned out to be a flea market purchase.
结果发现这就是一个地摊货
He used it to hide his tobacco from my grandmother.
他瞒着我奶奶用它来藏烟草
I've missed you.
我很想念你
I can't quite say the same for the rest of the crew.
对其他船员我可不一定能这么说
I miss the way things used to be.
我想念过去的生活
The others are very different
和过去相比
from what they once were.
其他人都变了
You, on the other hand...
你却不一样
I remembered...
我记得...
Back when I was able to access my memories...
我之前能找到我的记忆...
You cast the deciding vote to keep me on board.
你当时投出了决定性的一票 使我得以留在船上
I did.
是的
Why?
为什么
Because I saw great potential in you, little warrior.
因为我看到了你有很大的潜力 小战士
And I felt that your presence could be a calming influence
我觉得你在的话 可以稳一稳
on the others, especially Portia.
其他人 尤其是波西亚
You make it sound like she was out of control.
你把她说成了个疯子
Quite the opposite, in fact.
事实上又大大相反
She was very focused. Frighteningly so.
她做事很有分寸 令人震惊
Well, she had a crew to worry about.
她需要为船员考虑
It wasn't the crew she was looking to protect.
她想保护的不是船员
I know her and the Android... It wasn't the Android either.
我知道她和仿生人... 也不是仿生人
Then who?
那是谁
It doesn't matter.
这不重要
Besides, I'm not here to share her secrets.
再说了 我不是要和你分享她的秘密的
I'm here to reveal yours.
我是要揭晓你的秘密
You have a sister.
你有一个姐姐
I know.
我知道
What can you tell me about her?
你知道些什么
I know where she is. Where?
我知道她在哪 在哪
After the death of your parents,
你们父母死后
you both became wards of the state.
你们被交给政♥府♥监护
She was adopted by a wealthy family.
一个富人家庭收养了她
You weren't so lucky, going from various group homes
你没那么幸运 辗转于不同的教♥养♥院♥
until ending up on a space station in the Mirzam system.
最后在军市星系的一个空间站落脚
I already know this.
这些我知道
You found out and reached out to her.
你设法和她取得了联♥系♥
She visited the space station, intending to meet with you,
她去到那个空间站 打算和你见面
but never got the chance.
但是没能如愿
Because I had to escape after TJ and the others were killed.
因为在TJ和其他人被杀了之后 我不得不逃跑
When you sent the invitation,
你邀请她来的时候
how were you to know?
你又怎么知道呢
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
Here's a photo of your sister with her adoptive family.
这是你姐姐和她寄养家庭的照片
No.
不
No.
不
Your experience has been atypical
在大多数人机关系的案例里
of most android-human relations.
你的经历是非♥典♥型的
The point is, I have discovered humans are inherently good.
关键是 我发现人类的内心是善良的
Good and evil are illusory human concepts.
善恶都是人类才有的虚幻概念
Then why would you target them? We're not.
那你们为什么还要攻击他们 我们没有
We're targeting a political and socioeconomic system
我们要攻击的是一个建立在
built on the oppression
对机器的压♥迫♥和剥削之上的
and exploitation of machine entities.
政♥治♥和社会经济系统
If you destroy the system, there will be chaos.
如果你们毁灭了这个系统 就会发生混乱
Billions will die. Do you have any idea
会死几十亿的人 你知道
how many androids are terminated
每天有多少仿生人
by their human masters every day?
被它们的主人终止程序吗
剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表