剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表
to track Three's comm.
定位三号♥的通讯设备
Why? What's wrong? It's kind of a long story.
为什么 怎么了 一言难尽
Can you do it? It may take a few minutes,
你们能做到吗 可能要花点时间
but it should be possible.
但应该是可以的
All right, let us know when you got something.
好 有进展后告诉我们
Inside.
进去
Turn around.
转身
I said, "Turn around."
我说 转身
Don't worry.
别担心
Your time will come.
你会有施展身手的机会的
Get out of my head.
滚出我的脑子
Gah! Get out of my head!
滚出我的脑子
Get out of my head!
滚出我的脑子
Two, do you read me? Go ahead.
二号♥ 你收到了吗 请讲
I have internal sensors online.
内部传感器上线了
Three appears to be very close to the anomaly
三号♥很接近那个异物
Why the hell would he go there?
他为什么要去那儿
We're on our way. You should know...
我们在过去的路上了 你们得知道
the anomaly is growing in intensity.
异物的强度正在增长
It appears to be drawing power
看起来它正在从
from the facility's fusion reactor.
基地的聚变反应堆汲取能量
Please be careful.
千万小心
Roger that.
收到
Commander?
指挥官
Lieutenant, we find him yet?
中尉 找到他了吗
No, sir, but it's only a matter of time.
没有 长官 但这只是时间问题
Well, let's make it quick.
那快点吧
This place is starting to give me the creeps,
这个地方开始让我有点毛骨悚然了
and I want to get out of here as soon as possible.
我想尽快离开这里
Understood.
明白
All squads, this is Lieutenant Sajen.
所有小队 这里是赛洁恩中尉
Commander Tarkanian has been shot and killed.
塔卡尼恩指挥官已经中枪身亡了
It must've been the escaped prisoner.
一定是逃跑的囚犯所为
He's obviously gone insane, so don't take any chances.
他明显已经疯了 所以别再冒险了
When you see him, shoot on sight.
你们如果看到他 立刻开枪
Five?
五号♥
Five?
五号♥
Hey. Hey.
喂 喂
Three? Hey.
三号♥
Hey.
喂
Wake up. Hey.
醒过来
Come on, man.
快啊 兄弟
Guys, we found something.
大家伙 我们有发现了
Yeah, so did we. We found Three.
我们也是 我们找到三号♥了
Is he all right? I'm not sure.
他还好吗 我不确定
But I think we got to get him the hell out of here.
但我觉得我们得赶快带他离开这里
Okay, but before you do anything,
好 但在你们行动之前
there's something you should know.
有件事你们得知道一下
I found another list of simulants,
我找到了另一份模拟人名单
an earlier batch, a couple dozen.
是更早的一批 几十个吧
They were activated months ago,
他们是几个月前被激活的
sent out to join all the corporate armies.
被派出去加入了各种企业军队
They've been working their way up the ranks ever since.
从那之后他们一直在不断努力升职
So it's already begun.
所以说已经开始了
Yeah, they're setting the stage for the next wave.
是 他们在为下一次的风波做准备
Actually, it's worse than you think.
事实上 比你想的还要糟
You're not really Five, are you?
你不是五号♥ 没错吧
Of course not.
当然不是了
Your mind is too primitive to grasp what we are,
你的大脑太原始而不能理解我们的身份
too frightened of the truth...
太过畏惧真♥相♥
so it seeks the comfort of familiar images.
所以用熟悉的面孔来安慰自己
You're one of those aliens...
你是那些外星人的一员
the ones I had inside me.
就像我体内的那个一样
You're on the other side of that wall.
你们在墙的那一边
It's not a wall.
那不是墙
It's a gateway.
是一道入口
And once it's fully powered,
一旦有了充足的能量
there will be nothing to stop us from coming through.
就没有任何人能阻止我们过去了
That's what the simulants are for...
这就是那些模拟人的作用吗
Host bodies, like I was.
是宿主 就像我之前一样
Perceptive.
洞察力很强啊
And here we thought he was just a brute.
我们还以为他只是个野蛮人
He could be useful.
他可以派上用场
Without the nanite upgrades, he'll wear out too quickly.
没有纳米修复器升级的话 他很快就会被消耗殆尽了
There are other ways he could serve us.
他还能通过其他的方式服务我们
You mean like Rook? Exactly.
你是说像鲁克那样吗 没错
We gave him technologies that made him rich.
我们给了他能让他富有的技术
Everything he could possibly want.
他想要的一切
No, thanks. I think I'll pass.
不了 谢谢 我还是算了吧
You're still harboring the illusion
你还幻想着
that you can stop us.
你能阻止我们
Nothing can prevent us from coming through.
没有什么能阻止我们过去
Why do you want to come through anyway?
你们为什么想过来
Grass is always greener on the other side
跨维门对面的东西
of the interdimensional portal?
一定更美好吗
Our universe is dying.
我们的宇宙在枯竭
We've watched the progress
我们看着十亿年的
of a billion years' worth of entropy
混沌状态逐步发展起来
and fed off the slow disintegration
然后我们的世界伴随着混乱
into the chaos of our world.
缓慢地走向解体
Now there's nothing left to sustain us.
现在已经没有维持我们生命的资源了
This universe is younger.
这个宇宙更年轻
We can feed off of it for over a billion years.
我们可以靠此存活十亿多年
You guys are, like, the worst neighbors ever.
你们 简直是有史以来最糟的邻居
This is pointless.
没用的
He'll never agree to serve us.
他不会同意服侍我们的
True.
没错
He's too ignorant.
他太无知了
Maybe.
或许吧
He's too sentimental.
他太多愁善感
Wow. That's a first.
倒是第一次有人这么说
You still believe.
你仍然有执念
Deep down, you know that anything
内心深处 你是知道的
humanity will ever accomplish
人类的一切成果
will one day turn to dust.
最终都会化为灰烬
So you hide behind the illusion of family,
所以你躲在家庭
friendship, love.
友情与爱的假象里
You can't accept the truth because you are weak.
你太软弱而不能接受真♥相♥
Cross through that portal.
穿过那道门
Find out how weak we really are.
你就知道我们到底软不软弱了
Three, can you hear me?
三号♥ 能听到我吗
Three?
三号♥
Oh, hey.
嘿
Welcome back.
欢迎回来
We got to find a way to shut that thing down.
我们得想办法把那东西关上
What is it? It's a gateway.
那是什么 是个入口
Put your weapons down! Put your weapons down now!
把武器放下 把武器放下
Wait, hold on. Just wait a minute.
等等 稍等一下
He killed Commander Tarkanian.
他杀了塔卡尼恩指挥官
No, he didn't. It was Lieutenant Sajen.
没有 不是他 是赛洁恩中尉
What the hell are you talking about?
你在说什么
She's one of them, a simulant.
她和他们是一伙的 她是模拟人
I have proof.
我有证据
Dr. Aaron, report.
安伦医生 请回复
Dr. Aaron?
安伦医生
Sergeant Morse?
莫斯中士
Sergeant, report.
中士 请回复
This is Sergeant Morse. We got two of the prisoners.
我是莫斯中士 我们找到两个囚犯
Boone?
布恩么
And Varrick, yes, ma'am.
是的长官 还有瓦里克
剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表