剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表
Well, I want you to have this.
好吧 我希望你拿着这个
Thanks, Jake.
谢谢 杰克
All right. Are we ready?
好了 准备好了吗
Good-bye.
再见
Good-bye.
再见
So we make it back?
所以我们回去了吗
We returned to our own time.
我们回到了我们的时空
The Drive is working flawlessly.
瞬间驱动运行无误
Good. Now let's disconnect it.
很棒 现在切断它的连接
Really? After all that?
真的吗 在经历这么多之后
We can't trust Brophey to not try the recall again.
不能信任布罗菲 他可能会再次尝试召唤
From now on, we only use it as a last resort.
从现在开始 我们只能把它当做最后的手段
And what about the timeline? Any changes?
时间线怎么样了 有改变吗
I've been scanning multiple frequencies,
我已经扫描了多个频率
including the GNN newsfeeds.
包括GNN新闻推送
Everything is as it was.
一切都没改变
So we had no effect at all.
所以对我们没有一点儿影响
I'm not so sure about that.
我不确定
I've also run a historical sweep
我也对我们过去遇到的人
on the people we met from the past
进行了历史搜索
and discovered something very curious.
发现了一些奇怪的事
Who's that? Dr. Christine Connor,
这是谁 克里斯汀·康纳博士
the inventor of the FTL engine.
超光速飞行引擎的发明者
Wait, Connor?
等等 康纳吗
Great-granddaughter of Jake Connor.
杰克·康纳的曾孙女
According to the records,
记录表明
his tales of potential space travel inspired her
他的未竟太空旅行之事启发了她
to pursue a career in astroengineering.
使她投身航♥天♥事业
So what does that mean?
所以这意味着什么
We did effect the timeline? And isn't that a paradox?
我们影响了时间线吗 那不是个悖论吗
Unless we were always meant
除非我们总是有意
to go back in time and affect the timeline, in which case...
回到过去并影响时间线 这种情况下
maybe it's not.
就没有产生悖论
Commander Nieman,
尼曼指挥官
how can I help you?
需要帮忙吗
Actually, I'd like to discuss
实际上 我更喜欢讨论
how we can help each other.
我们怎么互相帮助
Get out of the way.
别挡道
Get out of the way. No, no, no.
别挡道 不 不 不
Ah! Hey!
啊 嘿
Victor. Android.
维克多 仿生人
We need your help.
我们需要你的帮助
剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表