剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表
Tarium is up 200%.
油金价格翻了两番
Do the math.
算算吧
Did you finish reconfiguring the infirmary's database?
你完成医务室数据的重置了吗
Android, did you hear me?
仿生人 你听到我说话了吗
Yes.
听到了
That operation has been completed.
操作已经完成
Are you okay? I was in the process
你还好吗 我正在适应
of adjusting how my sub-net categorizes
我的子网络对记忆的
and stores my memories.
分类和存储
Is the upgrade causing problems again?
又是升级导致的问题吗
I thought I cleaned up that code,
我觉得我已经把代码清理好了
but I can take another look. That won't be necessary.
不过我可以再看一下 不用了
Everything is working as it should.
一切都运转正常
Well, whenever you're done, I'm all set up in my quarters.
好吧 等你这边结束就过来吧 我那里已经准备好了
Set up?
准备好了
Yeah.
对啊
You said you wanted me to do your hair, try something new.
你说你想让我帮你弄头发 尝试些新花样
Of course.
没错
Are you sure you're okay?
你真的没事吗
You seem a little off.
你看起来有点不在状态
I'm fine, Five.
我很好 五号♥
But thanks for asking.
谢谢关心
I'll see you later when I'm done.
等我弄好了就去找你
All right.
好
See ya later.
等会见
Six? Over. Yeah?
六号♥ 怎么了
You on your way? We're all here...
你过来了吗 我们都到了
except you and Wren. Where is he?
就等你和雷恩了 他在哪
How the hell should I know?
我怎么知道他在哪
Wren, you there?
雷恩 听到吗
Wren, are you on your way?
雷恩 你过来了吗
All right. I'll go get him.
好吧 我去找他
Yeah.
好
Is it really necessary?
真有必要这样吗
Necessary? Nah.
有必要吗 没有
It's kinda cool, though, huh?
不过挺酷的
I'm talking about the fact
我指的是
that you're keeping us under guard.
你在这看着我们
It's for your own protection.
这是为了保护你们
Do you expect us to believe that?
你觉得我们会相信吗
One of your buddies just got killed.
你们中的一个被杀了
Any one of you could be next.
你们都可能成为下一个
And having a known murderer hold us at gunpoint
被杀人犯拿枪指着
is supposed to make us feel better?
会让我们觉得安全点吗
I didn't kill anyone.
我没杀任何人
Not recently.
最近没有
Come in.
进来
You find anything?
发现什么了吗
Nothing useful on the surveillance cameras.
监控录像上没找到什么有用的线索
What about the weapon? The Android checked.
凶器呢 仿生人检查过了
No DNA, no fingerprints.
没有DNA 没有指纹
Any reason you can think of
你能想出什么
why one of them would want this guy dead?
这些人想让他死的理由吗
I don't know. I mean, they been squabbling
我不知道 从第一天开始
since day one, but... Wait. Didn't you tell me
他们就一直在吵 但是 等等 你不是跟我说
one of them was fighting for reconciliation with Ferrous?
有人想与黑金谈和吗
Yeah, but that's a reason to vote him down,
是 但罢免他就行了
not put a knife in his back.
不至于在他背后插把刀
They're not diplomats.
他们不是外交家
They've had to fight for every scrap they ever had.
他们为了手里的一点利益都要争执
Yeah, I know.
我知道
We can't hold them. So we're supposed to
我们不能一直关着他们 那我们难道
just let a murderer walk out the door?
放杀人凶手随意走动吗
Better than keeping one onboard.
比放在船上好
What do I tell Wren's people? They'll never accept this.
我该怎么跟雷恩的人说 他们没办法接受的
So you think the colonies will be okay
那你把他们的代表关起来
with you holding their delegates hostage?
他们就能接受了吗
I know how hard
我知道你为了这个
you worked for this, and I'm sorry.
有多努力 我很抱歉
You aren't a cop anymore.
你不是警♥察♥了
It's outta your hands.
无能为力了
Good morning, Five.
早上好 五号♥
Where were you?
你去哪了
I was just fixing a faulty relay switch.
我刚刚修复了一个故障的继电器开关
No. Where were you last night? I waited for you.
不 我是说你昨晚去哪了 我一直等你
Last night?
昨晚
To do your hair, remember?
帮你弄头发 记得吗
I changed my mind.
我改主意了
You asked me. You said you'd come.
你让我帮你弄的 你说会过来的
I had more important matters to attend to.
我有更重要的事要做
I'm sorry.
对不起
Once you reach the station,
等到了空间站
take separate transport ships out.
你们就各自坐运输船离开
Do not contact anyone till you're en route.
进入航线之前不要和任何人联络
Now, before you go, I just wanted to say this.
在你们走之前 我想说
One of you may have just cost your colonies
你们中的某人 可能已经为你们族群
their best shot at survival.
带去了灭顶之灾
I hope I'm wrong, but either way,
我希望我是错的 但无论如何
you're gonna have to work long and hard to get past this,
你们都要为此付出漫长而艰辛的努力
and I wish you luck...
祝你们好运
'cause I'm done with you all.
因为我再也不管这些了
Android, we are having a problem with the airlock door.
仿生人 气闸门这里有点问题
Android, are you detecting any power issues?
仿生人 你检测到什么电力异常了吗
Android, do you read?
仿生人 听到了吗
Hey, something weird's going on with my computer.
我的电脑有点不对劲
The system's... not working.
系统... 不运行
I checked the...
我检查了...
What was that?
你说什么
Five, your signal...
五号♥ 你的信♥号♥♥...
Hello?
喂
Five, come in.
五号♥ 回应
Six. Three?
六号♥ 三号♥
Oh, man. All right.
天哪 好吧
Let's get everyone back to the mess.
所有人回餐厅
Why? What's going on? Just move.
为什么 怎么了 快走
Sarah?
萨拉
Welcome, your Excellency.
欢迎 阁下
It's nice to be back.
回来的感觉不错
Remember, I want them alive.
记住 要活捉他们
Preferably.
最好如此
Why isn't the ship locked down? It's the Android's doing.
为什么船没锁定 是仿生人干的
She must have initiated a series of firewalls
发现我入侵后
when she detected my intrusion.
她肯定启动了一系列防火墙
Can you get around them?
你能绕过它们吗
Eventually.
当然
Good. Now let's get this Blink Drive.
好 现在让我们去拿瞬间驱动
What's your name?
你叫什么
It's etched on my guns.
枪上刻着呢
You wanna see 'em? Your name!
你想看吗 你的名字
Three.
三号♥
Wanted to make sure we weren't dealing with
希望我们不是在处理
another system glitch... A second reset of our neural imprints.
另一个系统故障 神经印记再一次被重置
They were erased, remember? Yeah, well, stranger things
它们被抹去了 记得吗 是的 更奇怪的事
have happened. Yeah, we were waiting
都发生过 是的 我们当时正等着
to load onto the "Marauder" and the doors wouldn't open,
登上掠夺者 门没打开
then coincidentally, the comms went dead.
然后巧合的是 通讯信♥号♥♥没了
I hate coincidences.
我讨厌巧合
Yeah, well, power's out on multiple decks and corridors
嗯 好几层区域和走廊都断电了
but not all of them.
但没有全部断掉
This isn't a power failure. This was intentional.
这不是电力问题 是有人故意为之
剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表