剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表
You really think that could work?
你真觉得那可行吗
Is that... Seriously?
那是... 认真的吗
What do you know about this guy who took her?
你了解这掳走她的人吗
His name's Goren. He's a business rival.
他叫哥伦 他是我们的商业对手
He's been poaching our clients for years,
这年来一直在挖我们的客户
but he's never done anything like this before.
但他以前从没做过这样的事
What kind of back-ups he got?
他有什么靠山吗
Couple thugs.
一些暴徒
But nothing you guys can't handle.
但你们都应付得了
Whoa. I said, " You ride in there on your white horse."
喂 我说的是"你骑着白马闯进去"
Not us.
不是我们
I'll pay you.
我会付钱的
Do you have the money?
你有钱吗
Okay, technically, I'd owe you.
好吧 严格意义上来说 我得欠你们钱
Come... come on!
帮帮忙
It'll be easy. I...I just need back-up
那很简单的 我... 我只是需要后援
to make sure he honors the deal.
来保证他诚信交易
What does he want?
他想要什么
A data file,
一个数据文件
which is a little weird because Tabor said it wasn't important.
其实挺奇怪的 因为塔博尔说那并不重要
What's on the file?
文件上有什么
Really not much.
真的没多少东西
I mean, just some blank requisition forms
就一些空白的物料申领表
and a set of coordinates for something called
和一个叫凤♥凰♥项目的玩意儿的
Project Phoenix.
坐标
Whoa. Phoenix?
凤♥凰♥
Are you sure about that?
你确定吗
Yeah, I'm sure. Why?
我很肯定 为什么这样问
Yeah, why?
对啊 为什么
Truffault told me about it.
特吕弗告诉过我
Mikkei intelligence has been investigating
日经的情报人员一直在调查
unconfirmed reports that Ferrous is building an entire new fleet.
未经证实的消息 那就是黑金在打造一支全新的舰队
Almost a hundred ships, cruisers, destroyers...
几乎有一百艘船 巡航舰和驱逐舰
that's a lot of firepower.
火力很强劲
Enough to ensure total victory.
足以战无不胜
The codename for this shipyard is "Phoenix."
造船地点代号♥为 凤♥凰♥
If it's true, every one of Ferrous' enemies
如果情报属实 黑金的每个敌人
will pay big for those coordinates.
将会争相收买♥♥坐标
Even if it wasn't true,
即使情报失实
they'd probably pay just to be sure.
可能也觉得买♥♥了会更安心一点
You really think it could be that valuable?
你真认为它有那么值钱吗
This isn't just about money.
这不是钱的问题
This could turn the tide of the war.
这能扭转战场的形势
Here's the deal: Give us the file.
做个交易 把文件交给我们
We'll deal with the kidnapping, and your friend'll be safe...
我们来处理这桩绑♥架♥ 你的朋友会平安无事
I promise.
我保证
Well, to be honest, she's really more of an acquaintance.
老实说 她跟我只是点头之交罢了
Seriously?
认真的吗
Okay, fine. If you promise to get her out of there,
好吧 如果你保证把她救出来
I'll give you the file.
我就把文件交给你
Great.
非常好
There's just... One small problem.
只是 有个小问题
All that crap you brought with you.
你在胡说八道吧
You didn't have room for one little data file?
你竟然没有空间存储小小的一个数据文件
I didn't know it was that important.
我没想到它那么重要
If Tabor knew, he never told me.
如果塔博尔知道其重要性 他一定不会告诉我
How do you know he didn't just
你怎么知道
take it with him when he left?
他离开时不会顺手带走
Well, he was paranoid about keeping stolen goods
如果把赃物藏在他房♥间 他会疑神疑鬼的
in his room, so he made me hold it for him.
所以他让我帮他保管
It should still be on my hard drive.
应该还在我的硬盘里
What's the latest report on Regulus 12?
轩辕十二号♥情况如何
Scanning.
正在扫描
According to GNN, Novina Corp. occupied
据GNN报道 诺威纳集团已经占领
Regulus 12 for a number of days, but were forced to abandon the station
轩辕十二号♥有一段日子了 但他们的船须作其他调配
when their ships were required elsewhere.
所以不得不被迫弃置空间站
See? Abandoned.
明白了吧 弃置
Now this should be a walk in the park.
应该是小菜一碟了
These figures from the Nakana asteroid field
这些来自中野小行星带的数据
are disappointing.
真叫人失望
Tarium production is down 20%.
油金产量下降百分之二十
It's the miners.
是因为矿工
They're demanding better working conditions.
他们要求改善工作条件
There's talk of a work stoppage.
要进行一轮罢♥工♥谈判
We're at war. That's treason.
现在正处于战争时期 那是叛国罪
Have you ever been to the tarium mines, General?
将军 你去过油金矿吗
Everyone has to make sacrifices.
那里人人都要作出牺牲
And what sacrifices have you made today?
而你今天作出了怎样的牺牲
A little less wine with your lunch, perhaps?
也许只是午餐少了一些酒而已
Forgive the intrusion, Emperor.
请原谅我冒昧闯入 天♥皇♥
It's no intrusion.
准进
I have asked han-shireikan to return from the front
我已命令韩指挥官从前线返回
and rejoin the council.
重新加入到委员会当中
I only wish my return brought better news.
我宁愿我的回归能带来好消息
General Caius is dead.
凯尔斯将军牺牲了
His fleet is scattered.
他的舰队溃不成军
The Temiken system will fall to our enemies within the week.
特米肯系将在这周内落入敌人的手里
Welcome back to Regulus 12.
欢迎回到轩辕十二号♥
Oh, shit.
麻烦来了
So much for a walk in the park.
这盘菜可摊大了
What? This isn't my fault.
什么 这不是我的错
She said the place was abandoned, not destroyed.
她说那地方被弃置了 不是摧毁了
Evidently, when Novina was forced to leave the station,
显然 诺威纳公♥司♥被迫抛弃空间站时
they decided to scuttle it.
就决心要破坏它
Seems a little petty, don't you think?
有点小气 是吧
That's not the point. This is a dead end.
这不是重点 我们走入死胡同了
That file is gone.
文件没了
Not necessarily.
不一定
What're you talking about?
你这话什么意思
Tabor liked to back up his files and store them
塔博尔喜欢备份文件
in a secure facility on Taliphus 8.
然后存到塔里弗八号♥一个安全基地上
Taliphus 8 is... is located deep in Ferrous-controlled territory.
塔里弗八号♥位于黑金控地的深处
Of course it is.
毫无疑问
Shuttle us in, and I'll gain access using my station ID.
用运输机送我们进去 然后我会用我的空间站ID获得进入权限
Tabor used to send me all the time.
塔博尔以前就是这样把我送进去的
The head of security was practically on his payroll.
保安主管被他收买♥♥了
"Us"? Hmm?
我们 嗯
Hmm? You said, "Shuttle us in."
你说 用运输机送我们进去
Right. Yeah. Five's gonna have to come with.
是的 五号♥也会来的
I can get into the storage unit,
我可以进入到储藏室
but I'm going to need someone to hack in
但我需要有人帮我黑进去
so I can access the safety deposit box,
那样我才能开保险箱
and from what I understand, she does that sort of thing?
据我所知 这是她强项
Right? Thought you said
对吧 你刚才不是说
Tabor sent you there all the time.
塔博尔总能把送你进去
He did. With a new code every time.
的确是 每次都有一个新代码
Seriously. Nothing to worry about.
真的 没有可担心的
It'll... be a walk in the park?
会是... 小菜一碟
More of a light jog.
小菜都算不上
Need you to keep an eye on him.
你要盯着他
Make sure he doesn't screw up,
确保别让他搞砸
or try to work some sort of side angle.
或搞些小动作
You really think he'd try to double-cross us?
你真的觉得他想出♥卖♥♥♥我们
He learned from Tabor, didn't he?
塔博尔是他师♥父♥ 不是吗
I should be coming with you.
我应该跟你一起去
You'd just be waiting in the docking bay.
你应该在停泊湾等着
There's no point.
你跟去没有意义
As a precaution.
为小心起见
Look, I'm tired of standing by
我厌倦作后备
and letting everyone take care of me.
厌倦被人家照顾着
剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表