剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表
I wanna do this, okay?
我想做好这件事 好吗
Okay. Thank you.
好吧 谢谢
Besides, I don't think the others trust you yet.
而且 我不觉得其他人信任你
Oh, it's me they don't trust?
我是那个他们不信任的人吗
Nah. It's your manner. It puts people off.
不对 是你的举止 令人反感
You should try smiling more.
你应该尽量多笑笑
No warships in the area.
这区域没有军舰
Marauder, you're good to go.
掠夺者 开始行动
Nemec, old buddy. It's been a while.
内梅克 老伙计 好久没见
Adrian.
艾德里安
Adrian's friend.
艾德里安的朋友
What? What the hell?
怎么回事
You're under arrest.
你被逮捕了
You can't afford to hesitate.
你没有时间犹豫
You have to send reinforcements
必须立即往特米肯星系
to the Temiken system immediately.
调遣增援部队
It's not that simple... It's necessary!
这可没那么简单 这是必要的
I don't have the ships!
我一艘船也没有
Then find them.
去找啊
And weaken my position elsewhere?
削弱其它地方的部署吗
That is exactly what our enemies are hoping for.
这可正中敌人下怀
Temiken is the birthplace of Ishida,
特米肯是石田一族诞生的地方
the original capital of the empire,
帝国的始都
and it's still the spiritual home of our people.
它仍旧是我们人♥民♥的精神家园
It is exposed.
它已经暴露了
It requires too many resources to defend,
需要动用太多资源来守卫
and it has no strategic value!
而且它也没有战略价值了
There's more to winning wars than strategy.
要赢得战争 可不止需要战略
You have to win the people.
你要赢取人心
The people obey.
人♥民♥很顺从
Because they fear you.
因为他们惧怕你
And that's fine in peacetime when all you need for them to do
和平时期 你只需他们遵守规则
is follow the rules and pay their taxes.
缴纳税目 这没问题
But now, you're asking them to make sacrifices.
可是现在 你在要求他们作出牺牲
For you.
为了你
For the empire.
为了帝国
You are the empire now.
现在你就是帝国
Give them something to believe in.
给他们信仰
Inspire them.
激励他们
And they will follow you to the ends of the galaxy.
然后他们就会追随你至星际的尽头
What the hell is this? I thought we had an arrangement.
这是什么意思 我以为我们是有协议的
We did, but your boss has fallen behind on his payments.
是有协议 但你的老板拖欠还款
I'm sure it's just a misunderstanding.
我相信这只是个误会
Yeah, it is. What with the war and things being crazy...
是的 战火连绵 全都乱套
And you're here with the cash to make things right?
你打算用钱来解决这一切吗
We... well, not exactly.
不是那样的
I'm gonna... I'm gonna level with you.
我... 我跟你实话实说
Tabor's gone, and he cleared out all his accounts before he left.
塔博尔走了 他临走前把所有的账目都清理了
Then you got a problem.
那你有麻烦了
I have friends in the intelligence division,
我有朋友在情报部工作
and I know they know Tabor was working with
我知道他们已经掌握塔博尔
the crew of the Raza, and rumor has it,
跟刀锋的船员合作的情报 而且有传言说
you're running the business now.
现在是你在做这笔生意
I've got some very interesting prospects lined up.
我的客户可是排长队呢
I just need a little time.
我需要一些时间
I tell you what.
要不这样吧
I got a better idea. You wanna pay off the debt?
我有一个好主意 你想把债务一笔勾销吗
Tell me about the Raza.
告诉我刀锋的情报
I... I don't know what you're talking about.
我不太明白你的意思
Oh, Adrian
艾德里安
Central wants these people bad.
总部在极力搜寻这些人
As soon as your ID popped up, I had to call it in.
只要你们的ID一出现 我就得通知那边
Cruiser's already on its way.
巡航舰已经在来的路上了
This is taking too long. Something's wrong.
时间太久了 情况有异
Simple. Either he screwed up or he screwed us over.
显然 要么他搞砸了 要么他欺骗了我们
Marauder, come in.
掠夺者 请回话
Go ahead.
请说
I just intercepted
我刚刚拦截到
a communication from the station.
一个空间站的讯息
They filed an arrest report for Adrian Maro.
他们发布了针对艾德里安·马洛的逮捕报告
Screwed up. What about five?
搞砸了 五号♥呢
There's no mention of her in the report,
报告中没有提到她
but given our notoriety,
但鉴于我们恶名昭著
it's only a matter of time before she's identified.
她被认出来只是时间问题
Are there any Ferrous ships in the vicinity?
这附近有黑金的舰船在吗
No. It's still clear.
没有 什么都没有
But that could change.
但情况随时可能变化
All right. We're going in after them.
很好 我们进去找他们
I have another idea. I'm listening.
我有别的主意 我听着
I just need to hack into
我只需要黑进
the station's data node,
空间站的数据节点
and unpack those heels I picked up from Safira-10.
然后换上我在萨菲拉十号♥买♥♥的高跟鞋
Hi, cutie.
嗨 小可爱
Client number 366♥4♥297.
客户编号♥ 366♥4♥297
Please let me take your facial recog.
请允许我对您进行面部识别
Oh, sure, honey.
好的 甜心
I just need to get a scan of those beautiful baby browns.
我只需要对您美丽的脸庞做个扫描
Sure.
好的
Welcome back, Ms. Devereaux.
欢迎回来 德弗罗女士
Thank you.
谢谢你
Ellis. Ellis.
我叫伊利斯 伊利斯
Allow me to escort you to your safety deposit unit.
请允许我陪同您到您的保险箱
Well, aren't you just the sweetest thing
你是我见过的
I ever did see.
最可爱的人了
So I don't see a ring. Can I assume that you're...
我没有看到戒指 姑且猜测您是...
free and happy.
单身且快乐
So not looking to get tied down?
所以不打算被束缚吗
Oh, why? You offerin'?
为什么这么说 你想束缚我吗
I been working on my knots.
我已经在结绳了
You... cheeky devil.
你这个厚脸皮的家伙
You know, why don't we go out for a drink sometime?
我们可以找时间出去喝一杯
I know this place...
我知道一个地方...
Unfortunately, I can't.
很抱歉 不行
Why not? Well, it's just...
为什么不行 因为
...I don't date guys whose asses I've kicked.
我从不跟被我打倒的男人约会
Okay, okay... let's focus on the plan.
好吧 让我们专注在计划上
What plan?
什么计划
Our escape plan?
我们的逃生计划
Come on, this can't be the first time you've been captured.
这总不会是你第一次被俘吧
Well, no. I guess it's more like my seventh or... eighth.
不是 大概是我第七次或者... 第八次
Right. So you've had experience in these types of situations.
好吧 那么你对这种情况应该很有经验了
Never mind. I got it. Oh, this...
没关系 我想到了 这样...
this is brilliant. One of us
这样做很聪明 我们中间的
Pretends to be sick.
一个人装病
Yeah. No, that's a terrible plan.
对 不行 这计划很糟
Okay. Then, uh...
好吧 那么
Uh, you... you hack the console.
你黑进操作台
He took my kit.
他拿走了我的工具
Hey, show a little resourcefulness, okay?
请你动动脑子 好吗
I can't be expected to do everything.
我肯定做不来
Come up with the plan and execute it?
拜托你想个计划出来然后执行
Uh, okay, so, uh, I'll hack that door console...
那我不用我的工具
without my tools... and... then what?
黑进操作台门... 然后... 怎么办
Then... then we make a break for the Marauder.
然后 然后我们冲向掠夺者
Past all the armed guards?
闯过所有武装的警卫
Why so negative, hmm?
为什么这么消极
Had time to think about it?
想好了吗
Think about what?
想什么
Here's the offer. You give up the Raza,
一个条件 你交出刀锋的情报
you walk outta here a free man.
你就可以成为自♥由♥人离开这里
剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表