剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表
But certainly not by our hands.
但不是死在我们手上
Before this...
在这之前
If I had the chance...
如果我有这个机会
I probably would've killed him. There were times I wanted to,
我很可能就杀了他了 我很多次都想这么做
but not anymore.
但现在不会了
Maybe he's still a danger to us, I can't be sure,
也许他还是我们的一个威胁 我不能确保
but one thing I do know for sure is,
但我能确定的是
I'm not going to be party to his execution.
我不会参与对他的处决
What? You're a member of this crew.
什么 你是船上的一员
You have a voice here.
你也有权发言
Logic dictates we end the potential threat he poses.
逻辑上来说我们应该铲除威胁
On the other hand, my emotions lead me to view him
但我的感情上却想
with considerable sympathy.
放他一马
But in the end,
但最后
those feelings are eclipsed by my concern
我对你们人身安全的担忧
for the safety and well-being of this crew.
取代了我的同情
For those reasons...
综上所述
I agree with Three.
我同意三号♥
I'm sorry.
对不起
Stalemate.
打平了
Looks like you get the deciding vote, boss.
老大 看来你要做出抉择了
What's it gonna be?
会是什么呢
So?
所以呢
Did you debate my fate?
你们讨论过我的命运了吗
We did. And what was the result?
是的 结果呢
What have you decided?
你们怎么决定的
It's probably for the best. Is it?
可能这是最好的结果 是吗
I have nothing to look forward to,
我没有什么可期待的
and you can't move forward until I've been dealt with, so.
不处置我 你们无法继续向前 所以
I could save you the trouble.
我可以自己了断
I'm not handing you a weapon.
我不会给你武器的
Thought I'd offer.
是我的话应该会
I want you to know,
我想让你知道
my decision wasn't motivated by revenge.
我的决定不是为了复仇
You do what's best for the people you serve.
你为了你关心的人做了最好的决定
I really wish there was another way.
我真希望有其他办法
Uneasy lies the head that wears the crown.
欲戴王冠 必承其重
But you wear it well, Two.
但你做得很好
You have a child.
你有一个孩子
What?
什么
Back at the palace, I told you I knew your secrets,
在宫殿里 我告诉过你我知道你的秘密
and that's yours.
那就是你的秘密
You have a child somewhere out there.
你有一个孩子 在别的地方
Are you lying to me? No.
你在说谎 不
You confided in me.
是你亲口告诉我的
Told me about the child you produced
你说这个孩子是你
by combining your genetic material with that of your creator,
结合你的创造者的基因制♥造♥的
a woman by the name of... Dr. Irena Shaw.
一个女人 名叫... 艾琳娜·肖博士
Yes. What happened?
是的 发生了什么
You joined the crew of the infamous "Raza."
你加入了臭名昭著的刀锋
Your plan was to stick around long enough
你的计划是在这待上一段时间
to put together a string of lucrative scores,
直到组成一个强大的队伍
enough to ensure her future and
足够确保她的未来和
yours... Her?
你的... 她
A little girl?
一个小女孩
Yes. Where is she?
是的 她在哪
I don't know. Ryo...
我不知道 凉...
All I know is that you entrusted her
我只知道你把她
to someone who would watch over her until you return.
托付给了一个你信任的人
Someone by the name of Kryden.
一个叫克莱登的人
Five was right. The ship's vault holds secrets.
五号♥说对了 飞船的保险库保存了很多秘密
Yours were stored on a black storage device
你的秘密被储存在一个黑色储存装置里
in a locked strongbox.
放在一个上锁的保险箱里
Hack the pass code, and you'll have all your answers.
黑进去 你会得到你想要的答案
Ryo... This doesn't change anything.
凉... 这并不改变什么
That was an apology.
那是道歉
My final gift to you.
我给你的最后礼物
I'm ready.
我准备好了
剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表