剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表
No, that's not it at all. I...
不 不是这样的
It doesn't matter.
我不在乎
None of this is real anyway.
反正这些都不是真的
It's a dream.
只是个梦
Based on a memory.
在记忆的基础上的梦
See what I mean?
明白我的意思吗
The Android's going through with the procedure.
仿生人正在按照程序处理
You were obviously kind to me.
你对我真的很好
I'm sorry if I hurt you.
如果我伤害了你 很抱歉
But I can't change anything now.
但我无力改变什么
Maybe not.
也许是吧
But you at least deserve to know the truth.
但至少该让你知道真♥相♥
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
I wasn't trying to rat your friends out.
我不是想要出♥卖♥♥♥你朋友
I was trying to get information on your family.
我只是想了解你的家庭信息
I know what happened.
我知道发生了什么
My parents were killed in an accident.
我父母在一场意外里丧生了
No, they didn't tell you everything.
不 他们没告诉你所有情况
They didn't tell you that you have a sister.
他们没告诉你 你还有个姐姐
What? She was adopted
什么 你还是个婴儿的时候
when you were still a baby.
她就被人收养了
A wealthy family. Influential.
一个富裕的 有影响力的人家
She got lucky. What's her name?
她很幸运 她叫什么
How can I find her?
我怎么才能找到她
No, no, not yet!
不 不 不
Wait!
等等
I'm so sorry. If we'd known...
对不起 要是我们知道
You couldn't have done anything different.
不会有什么不同的
It had to be done.
一定要这么做的
It's just frustrating.
只是有点沮丧
I was finally about to learn something useful from my past.
我好不容易要从我的过去里知道点什么了
You did learn something.
你已经知道了
You know she's out there.
你知道了她的存在
And, you know, one day you're gonna find her.
而且你知道的 总有一天你会找到她的
What about the Blink Drive?
那瞬间驱动呢
Well...
这个嘛
the Android thinks the Ishida scientist
仿生人认为石田的科学家
tampered with it while trying to figure it out.
没研究透就胡乱投入使用 以致出了问题
We got lucky with the Marauder.
掠夺者之前只是幸运罢了
But until we know for sure it's functioning properly,
但是在确定它可以正常运行之前
there's no way I'm hooking it up to the ship.
我绝不会把它用在飞船上的
Well, at least Four doesn't have it anymore.
至少四号♥不再持有它了
So that's a good thing, right?
这是个好事 对吗
Misaki!
美咲
Heika, we have news from the front.
陛下 前线传来消息
The enemy has launched a surprise attack...
敌人发动了突袭
You killed Nyx.
你杀了尼克斯
Yes.
对
After I ordered you to use non-lethal force.
我命令你使用非致命武力
Why?
为什么
Because she was a distraction.
因为她会分散你的注意力
Your feelings for her were a weakness.
你对她的感情是你的弱点
The people on that ship were your friends,
飞船上的那些人一度是你的朋友
your family even, for a time.
甚至是家人
I understand that.
我明白
But none of them can possibly grasp
但是你现在的使命
what you must do now
是拯救石田家族
to save the House of Ishida.
他们之中没有人能够理解
Not like I do.
不像我这样理解
Take my life if you will.
想杀我你就杀吧
I offer it gladly,
我很高兴把命献给你
knowing that what I did was for the good of the Empire.
我知道我做的事是为了帝国好
But know this.
但是记住
One day, sooner or later,
早晚有一天
you will have to deal with them.
你要对付他们
剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表