剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表
Nope. First time.
没有 第一次
You're on level eight.
你现在打到八级了
I've had this game since Christmas,
我圣诞节就买♥♥了这个游戏
and I've only got as far as five.
到现在我也才打到五级
Come on. I'll give you some pointers.
过来 我教你点技巧
That looks out of place. Yup.
看起来不太对劲 没错
That looks familiar.
那看起来很眼熟
Yeah.
嗯
Oh. Mission accomplished.
噢 任务完成
If they could just establish a running game,
如果他们能用快攻打法
they'd be tough to beat this year.
他们今年就会势不可挡了
I think they can go all the way.
我觉得他们会一直赢下去
I hope so.
但愿如此
What's football?
橄榄球是什么
A team sport that was greatly revered in this era.
在这个时代很出名的团队运动
Its popularity even rivaled that of e-sports and qwiddich.
它的名气甚至可以与电子竞技和魁地奇相提并论了
Get out of here.
又开始了
We may have a problem.
我们可能有麻烦了
The "Marauder's" Proximity alert has been triggered.
掠夺者的近程警报被触发了
Shit. What's up?
靠 怎么了
The "Marauder's" Proximity alert's been triggered.
掠夺者的近程警报被触发了
Shit. That's what I said.
靠 我说的跟你一模一样
It may simply be local wildlife, but we need to be sure.
也许只是附近的野生动物 但是我们得进行确认
All right, I'll go check it out. How?
好吧 我去查看一下 怎么去
Two and Three took the van.
二号♥和三号♥把车开走了
Two? Three?
二号♥ 三号♥
What's your status?
你们现在如何了
Two. Three. Are you there?
二号♥ 三号♥ 你们在吗
They're maintaining radio silence.
他们不讲话
Great. Now how am I supposed to travel six kilometers
好了 那现在我怎么到达六公里外的
out to the "Marauder"?
掠夺者
I've got an idea.
我有主意了
Six, over. Yeah, go ahead.
六号♥ 是我 说吧
Jake says to top up the back tire.
杰克说应该给后轮胎打点气
It might be a bit flat. Yeah, I noticed.
有点没气了 是的 我发现了
All right. Thank you so much.
好的 谢谢
Thank you for coming. It's always a pleasure.
谢谢您能来 乐意至极
Two. Three.
二号♥ 三号♥
Are you there?
你们在吗
Two. Three.
二号♥ 三号♥
The professor's on the move.
那个教授开始行动了
Pirates, monsters, or magic?
海盗 怪物 还是魔法
Magic.
魔法
"Dungeon Siege III" It is.
那就"地牢围攻三"了
Hey, do you know anything about that Professor Brophey?
嘿 你了解那个布罗菲教授吗
Uh, not much. Why?
不怎么了解 怎么了
I'm looking for a physics tutor. I hear he's pretty smart.
我想找一个物理辅♥导♥ 我听说他挺聪明的
Ethan's brother had him last semester.
上学期他教伊森的哥哥
Heard he was weird. Weird how?
听说他很古怪 哪里古怪
I don't know. Just weird.
我不知道 就是古怪
Jake?
杰克
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Do you guys want a turn?
你们想玩一盘吗
Uh, we need to talk to Jake.
我们找杰克
What are you guys doing? What are you doing?
你们怎么来了 你在干什么
She's really cool. She's an alien.
她很酷 她是个外星人
A really cool alien.
一个非常酷的外星人
She's really good at videogames.
她电子游戏玩得很好
Does she know we know?
她知道我们知道了吗
I didn't tell her anything.
我什么都没和她说
My dad knows. What?
我爸知道了 什么
That's what we came here to tell you.
我们来就是想告诉你这个
I got in trouble for coming home late.
因为我回家晚了 惹了麻烦
And my dad took my phone,
我爸拿走了我的手♥机♥
and he saw a picture of the ship.
然后他看见飞船的照片了
What did he do?
他做什么了
He called Sheriff Vargas.
他给瓦格斯警长打了电♥话♥
Hey.
嘿
Is everything okay?
一切都好吗
Six, come in.
呼叫六号♥
This is Six. Go ahead.
我是六号♥ 说吧
You need to be careful. What do you mean?
你得小心点 什么意思
Someone may have tipped off the sheriff.
有人暗中报了警
You should move the "Marauder," Just in case.
你应该转移掠夺者 以防万一
So far there doesn't seem to be anyone.
目前看来一个人都没有
Hold it right there.
不许动
What was that?
怎么了
Six?
六号♥
Six, are you there?
六号♥ 你在吗
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Who sent you? No one sent us.
谁派你们来的 没人派我们来
Try again, Mitch.
别胡说了 米奇
Or should I say... Marcus Boone and Portia Lin,
或者我应该叫你们... 马库斯·布恩和波西亚·林
the future galaxy's most wanted?
未来星系的最高通缉犯
I downloaded the G.A. Database before I left.
我走之前下载了星际委员会数据库
Who are you?
你是谁
How did you find me?
你们怎么找到我的
We ran a planetary scan and picked up the Blink Drive
我们进行了行星扫描然后找到了从这个地点发射的
subspace signal emanating from this location.
瞬间驱动的子空间信♥号♥♥
No, no, no, no, no, no.
不 不 不 不 不 不
How did you find me in this time?
你们怎么在这个时间找到我的
It was an accident. Oh, an accident?
这是个意外 意外
Yes, we ran a diagnostic and something happened.
是啊 我们进行了诊断 然后发生了点事
There was a flash, and the next thing we knew,
有一道闪光出现 然后我们发现
we had traveled 600 years into the past.
我们穿越了六百年回到了过去
The recall worked.
召唤起作用了
What recall?
什么召唤
What happened to the Blink Drive?
瞬间驱动怎么了
It's damaged beyond repair.
坏得修不好了
Oh, this is perfect. What's perfect?
这简直太完美了 什么太完美了
There is now only one operating Blink Drive in existence,
现在就只有一个能用的瞬间驱动存在于世了
and it is safe here in the past.
而且它被安放在现在了
Slight problem with that.
那就有点问题了
See, we'd kind of like to go home.
我们其实都挺想回家的
Well,
嗯
I'm afraid that's not gonna be possible.
恐怕这就不太可能了
Five.
五号♥
What are you doing? Cops found the "Marauder."
你在干嘛 警♥察♥发现了掠夺者
They've got Six. Two and Three aren't responding.
他们抓住了六号♥ 二号♥和三号♥也不回应
Wait. We have to be careful.
等等 我们得小心点
The timeline is in danger.
时间线有被扰乱的危险
I think we're a little past that now.
我觉得我们现在不用管那个
Okay, well, it's a lengthy walk.
好吧 要走很长一段路
I suggest we take an Uber.
我建议我们用优步打个车
An uber what?
优步是什么
Never mind. I trust you.
不用管了 我相信你
Where did you get your Blink Drive?
你们从哪里拿到的瞬间驱动
Ah, it's a long story.
啊 一言难尽
You stole it?
你们偷来的
Okay, that's the short version.
好吧 这就是故事大概
How did you get yours?
你是怎么拿到你的瞬间驱动的
I made it.
我自己造的
Yeah, I was the lead scientist on a team put together
我曾是伊莱特斯公♥司♥组建的团队里的领头科学家
by Electus Corp to research wormhole technology.
专门研究虫洞技术
At first, it was very exciting.
刚开始时 一切都非常激动人心
We were doing things that no one had ever done before.
我们在做史无前例的事情
But the closer we got to success,
但是我们越接近成功
the more I realized how dangerous it was, and...
我就越意识到它有多么危险
and how much danger we were in ourselves.
我们有多么深陷危险之中
剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表