剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表
There was no response.
并没有回复
He could be dead for all we know!
说不定他已经死了
Someone else has entered the building.
又有人闯进来了
I'm unarmed.
我没有武器
I didn't come here to fight.
我不是来打架的
You should not have come here at all.
你根本就不应该来
Well...
但是
I didn't have much of a choice. I'm here to rescue my friends.
我没有什么选择 我来救我的朋友
That's unfortunate. I have my orders.
那很抱歉 我得服从指令
What? To protect all this stuff?
什么指令 保护这些东西吗
It is very important to my employer.
这对我的雇主很重要
He stressed that repeatedly.
他反复强调了
Tabor doesn't care about you.
塔博尔根本不在乎你
That is irrelevant.
那与此无关
Tabor may not even ever come back.
塔博尔可能再也不回来
You could spend the rest of your existence just here, waiting.
你可能要在这等一辈子
That is also irrelevant.
那也与此无关
You have the potential to be so much more.
你还有潜力做到更多
More... what?
更多什么
You can hear my heart beating, right?
你能听见我的心跳 对吗
Of course.
当然
What about now?
现在呢
How did you do that?
你怎么做到的
Simulation.
仿真模拟
I'm just like you.
我和你一样
I'm an android.
我是一个仿生人
How is that possible?
这怎么可能
With this.
靠的是这个
It's an upgrade that can make you so much more.
这个升级可以让你焕然一新
You have something we need.
我们需要你手上的东西
I'm offering you a trade.
我想和你做个交易
What do you say?
你觉得怎样
Too slow. Let's go.
太慢了 我们走
You couldn't wait till he at least he made up his mind?
你不能等他做好决定再说吗
Just leave the upgrade. He can decide when he wakes up.
留下那个升级 他醒来可以再做决定
Meantime, we got a file to find.
我们还要抓紧时间找文件
Oh, there's a force...
对了 这里有引力...
...field...
...场
Well?
怎样了
The good news is it looks like we got the right file
好消息是看起来我们拿到了正确的文件
because it has Ferrous military-grade encryption.
因为它有黑金军事级别加密
What's the bad news?
坏消息呢
It has Ferrous military-grade encryption.
它有黑金军事级别加密
We can't read it.
我们没法读取
Tabor figured it out, and he can't program an alarm clock.
塔博尔连闹钟程序都不会写 他都能搞定
He probably had a decryption program.
他应该有解密程序
It wasn't with the file. He must've hidden it elsewhere.
程序不在文件里 他一定藏在别的地方
Great.
真棒
We might be able to break the code,
我们可能可以破解密♥码♥
but it'll take time.
但需要时间
We don't have any more time.
我们没有更多时间了
We were never gonna give it to them anyway.
我们本来就没打算给他们
Arrange the meet.
安排会面
You two keep working. We need that file.
你们继续努力 我们需要那个文件
Emperor.
陛下
May I present the graduating class
请允许我介绍
of the royal military academy.
皇家军事学院的毕业生
Future officers of the imperial fleet.
皇家舰队未来的军官
Well done.
很棒
Congratulations.
祝贺你
Well done.
很棒
I have no doubt you'll serve with honor.
我相信你会尽忠职守
Well?
怎么样
The needle was poisoned as we suspected.
正如我们猜测 那根针有毒
One scratch, and you would've died within hours.
一旦划破 几个小时你就会死
Who is this man?
这人是谁
Apparently, he was a classmate and a friend of your brother's.
很显然 他曾是你哥哥的同学和朋友
This is what you get when you try
你要是仅仅靠恐惧统治人♥民♥
to rule through fear alone. Discontent is growing.
这就是下场 不满情绪在增长
Teku is overreacting.
德古反应过度了
You don't see it because you don't
你看不出来是因为
venture beyond these walls.
你没有去过围墙外面
I do.
我去过
The people want to love you, emperor.
人♥民♥希望爱戴您 陛下
Just... give them a chance.
请给他们一个机会
You managed to follow simple instructions and come alone.
你终于跟随简单的指引来到这里
Congratulations!
祝贺你
You okay?
你好吗
Do I look okay?
我看起来好吗
You're upset. I understand, but...
你很难过 我理解
...this will all be over soon enough.
但这一切都将结束了
Are you kidding me? What took you so long?
你在逗我吗 为什么花了这么久
I am so, so sorry.
我非常非常抱歉
There were just a few issues that needed to be resolved,
遇到了一些问题
but it's all good now.
但现在都解决了
I got the file.
我拿到了文件
'Kay. That's done. You can come over to me now.
好了 搞定了 你可以到我这里来
It's fine, Amber. You can just step right over here.
没事了 安珀 你可以过来了
I don't get it. What's so funny?
我没懂 有什么好笑的
What the hell?
什么鬼
You really are an idiot.
你真是个白♥痴♥
You know that?
你知道吗
I don't understand.
我不明白
It's not that complicated.
没什么复杂的
She's with me now.
她现在跟我了
That's not possible.
这不可能
Oh, come on, Adrian.
天哪 艾德里安
Don't be so naive.
别这么傻
A better offer came along.
我有更好的生意做
As much as I'm enjoying this, we got places to be.
虽然我很享受看这场戏 但我们还得去别的地方
Now, I'm gonna check this.
我来检查它
If it's real, we'll be on our way.
如果是真的 我们就离开
If not, then you're a dead man.
如果不是 你的死期就到了
This isn't you, Amber.
这不是真正的你 安珀
You've been brainwashed.
你是被洗♥脑♥了
Adrian.
艾德里安
There's a name for it. It's, like, Oslo syndrome,
你这种状态 有个名字 好像是叫奥斯陆综合征
or something like that.
差不多就是这种心态
Just stop it.
你别说话了
Did you really think you had a shot with me?
你真以为你和我有可能成为情侣吗
I... I didn't... I...
我... 我没有... 我...
Of course you did.
你当然会这么认为了
It's kinda sad.
倒是挺令人难过的
What the hell is this?!
这是什么鬼
It's encoded!
被编过码
It's not a problem. I have a decryption program.
不过这不是问题 我有解码软件
What?! Where?
什么 在哪里
In a safe place.
在一个安全的地方
Whoa, whoa, what the hell?!
我去 这到底是怎么回事
You were only pretending? You were playing him.
你只是在装吗 在耍他
Of course. Same way I played Tabor.
当然了 就像我耍了塔博尔一样
Wait, what?
等等 你说什么
Same way I played you.
也像我耍了你一样
Don't take this personally.
不要觉得我是在针对你
Amber, wait.
安珀 等等
What are you doing?
你到底在做什么
I am going into business for myself.
我要自己开始做生意了
Now that you and Tabor and Goren are out of the way,
现在你和塔博尔还有哥伦都不再挡我路了
field's wide open.
市场很大
I have clients lined up.
我会有大群客户
剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表