剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表
Where'd you find it? In Teku's chamber.
你在哪里找到的 德古的房♥间
Have him arrested.
把他抓起来
Yes, Heika.
是 陛下
You're in danger. We all are.
你处境危险 我也是
What's happening? It's a coup.
发生什么了 是政♥变♥
You have to get out of here before it's too late.
你得趁早离开这里
Why are you helping me?
你为什么要帮我
Because there's something I want in return.
因为我需要你帮我做件事
Tenjin-9 and Raiden have fallen.
天神九号♥和雷电已经失守
Reports have Pyr's forces appearing in-system.
报告说发现了炽焱的军队出现在了星系内部
Have the royal armada fall back to Zairon.
让皇家舰队撤回赛荣
I don't think we have enough time. Just do it.
我觉得来不及了 照我说的做
Yes, Heika.
是 陛下
We don't have time, Misaki. Apologies, Heika.
我现在没时间 美咲 抱歉 陛下
But we're receiving reports of civil unrest.
但我们收到了国内骚乱的消息
Various armed groups have been spotted throughout the capital.
在首都各处都发现了武装组织
Then announce a curfew in immediate effect,
那就马上发布宵禁
and send in the militia. The militia has deserted.
然后派出自卫队 自卫队早就弃甲逃跑了
Several guard stations have been overrun.
一些警卫站已经被侵占了
They're arming up. It's only a matter of time
他们实力渐增 行进到宫殿
before they march on the palace.
也只是时间问题
Heika, I'll prepare the shuttle.
陛下 我来准备运输机
Where's Teku?
德古在哪
He's nowhere to be found.
无处可寻
What about your guests?
你的客人们如何处置
The emperor has ordered us to execute the prisoners.
天♥皇♥下令处决被囚者
Find them.
去找他们
His war room's this way.
他的作战室在这边
At least let one of us go with you.
至少让我们中一个人和你一起
Come on. These are clone bodies.
走吧 这些是克隆体
If you guys don't get the message out,
如果你们不能把消息带回去
it won't matter if I reach the hangar.
我是否到达飞机库就不重要了
I'll see you back on the ship. Yeah.
飞船上见 好
Hold up.
等一下
Heika! Wait!
陛下 等等
We have insurgents on the grounds of the palace.
在大殿外发现了叛乱分子
Let the guards handle it.
让警卫去解决
You have more pressing matters to attend to.
你有更紧迫的事要做
We captured Teku while he was attempting to flee.
我们抓到了正想逃跑的德古
Where is he? In the court.
他在哪 在庭上
A revolution against humanity is doomed to failure
反对人类的革命还没开始
before it even begins.
就注定要失败
That's where you're wrong, Android,
这你就错了 仿生人
because it has already begun.
因为已经革命开始了
Android, we need you to engage the Blink Drive.
仿生人 我们需要你使用瞬间驱动
Do you think that's wise?
你觉得这明智吗
Probably not, but we don't have a choice.
可能不 但我们没得选择
Where's Teku?
德古在哪
You won't find him here, Ryo.
这里没有德古 凉
Only your death.
有的只是你的死亡
You swore an oath. To the throne.
你们宣过誓的 是对皇位
And the throne will still be here once you're gone.
一旦你死了皇位还会在那里
And who will occupy it?
谁来接任
A new blood empress, I suppose?
我猜是一位外姓女皇
A leader this empire desperately needs.
一位这个帝国亟需的领袖
Not an indecisive weakling.
而不是一个犹犹豫豫的懦夫
Shall we?
我们开始吧
Sounds like the locals have breached the perimeter.
听起来好像原住民攻进来了
Yeah.
是的
You coming? Yeah, I'm coming.
你要来吗 是啊 我来
Just want to make sure you guys get out okay.
我就是想确保你们平安离开
Give me your gun.
把你的枪给我
Okay? I'll be right behind you.
好吗 我在你们之后回去
All right.
好吧
You sure you want to know? Tell me.
你确定你想知道 告诉我
Drop your weapon!
放下武器
Hey. What happened?
嘿 发生什么了
What do you mean?
你什么意思
Last thing I remember, I was getting in the pod.
我记得的最后一件事就是进移形舱
What happened down at the palace?
宫殿里发生了什么
His clone didn't make it.
他的克隆人死了
What'd you do with Teku?
你对德古做了什么
Your tutor fled before we could apprehend him.
你的老师在我们抓到他之前逃了
He's no doubt hiding somewhere like the rat he is.
他那种小人一定在什么地方躲起来了
Back to your old tricks?
拿出杀手锏了吗
Unfortunately, I don't have time to bleed you.
我可没有时间跟你周♥旋♥下去了
Well, poison's more efficient.
毒药更快
A lesson I taught your former lover.
我给过你的旧爱同样的教训
Good-bye, Ryo.
再见 凉
This is for Nyx.
这是为了尼克斯
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Keeping a promise.
遵守承诺
Any sign of her? Not yet.
有她的踪迹了吗 还没有
I've been scanning.
我一直在扫描
Wait.
等等
I'm picking up an Ishida shuttle.
我发现了一架石田运输机
It's her.
是她
I'll have her board through "D" Airlock.
我会让她在D气闸登机
Thanks. I was sure you'd be back.
谢谢 我就知道你会回来
I just knew it. Really?
我有预感 真的
There was never any doubt? Nah, of course not.
没有任何犹疑吗 不 当然没有
The Android saw you in one of her future visions.
仿生人在她看到的一些未来片段里看到了你
That means you're part of our future.
证明我们的未来有你参与
Well, the Android's future, anyway.
哦不 是仿生人的未来
Didn't we already prove that the future is fluid?
难道我们没有证明未来是可变的吗
Not necessarily. The dwarf star conspiracy,
不一定 矮星的阴谋
the Android meeting her creator,
仿生人见了她的创造者
and now the fall of the House of Ishida...
然后是现在的石田家族的没落
They all happened just like the future you predicted.
你都准确预测到了
What else you got on that to-happen list?
还有什么会发生
Well, according to the Android, she...
根据仿生人的说法 她...
I also mentioned a couple names.
我还提到了几个名字
Kryden and Carina.
克莱登和船底座
Something called "The Accelerated."
还有什么"加速"
The "Black Ships."
"黑船"
Black Ships.
黑船
I've finished tending to his injuries.
我料理好他的伤了
Kinda counterproductive, wouldn't you say?
有点事与愿违 你觉得呢
Well, come on.
拜托
You promised Teku you'd get him off Zairon alive, but...
你对德古承诺你会带他活着离开赛荣 但是
didn't say anything about keeping him alive after you did.
没承诺过之后也要留他性命啊
True.
是的
You're not seriously talking about killing him, are you?
你不是真的想杀他吧
Well, you're not seriously talking about letting him go, are you?
你不是真的想放他走吧
He's lost his empire, his support.
他没了帝国作为支柱
He has no reason to come after us anymore.
他再也没有理由追杀我们了
Look, I don't like this any more than you guys do.
听着 我也不想这样
He was a member of this crew. He was a friend of mine.
他曾经是我们的一员 曾经是我的朋友
The truth is, Four died a long time ago.
实际上 四号♥很久之前就死了
That guy in our infirmary is not him.
在医务室的那个人不是他
Before this,
在这之前
if any of us were given the opportunity of ending him,
我们之中任何一个人有机会结果他
we would've taken that shot.
我们肯定不会放过的
Don't kid yourselves otherwise.
别自欺欺人了
I know it's a tough decision, but it's the right call.
我知道这个决定很艰难 但这才是正确的
He may not be the Four we knew,
他也许不再是我们认识的四号♥
but he's sure as hell not the Ryo Ishida we thought.
但他也肯定不会是我们印象中那个石田凉了
I'm not excusing any of his actions.
我不是为他的所作所为辩解
He's done some terrible things
他是做了些坏事
and probably deserves to die.
他应该为此偿命
剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表