剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表
the materials you needed to fix the Drive.
修复驱动的材料呢
In this time period, that's extremely unlikely.
在这个时代 可能性极小
So we're supposed to just live here the rest of our lives?
那我们难道要在这儿度过余生吗
I'm sorry.
对不起
There's nowhere else to go.
没有其他的地方可以去了
So you're leaving. No.
所以说你要走了 不
No, we're just heading down to the planet.
不是的 我们只是到这个星球上去
We're gonna set things up. I'll be back.
我们把一切都搞定后 我会回来的
But if what The Android's saying is true, what's the point?
但万一仿生人说的是对的呢 那又怎么办
The point is, you're still here.
重点是 你还在这儿
I'm not gonna abandon you.
我不会抛弃你的
And I'm not gonna guilt you
而我不会逼你内疚
into paying me the occasional pity visit.
然后让你因为可怜我来看我
What are you talking about, pity visits?
你在说什么啊 可怜你
Can't you see how this changes things?
你看不出这会改变很多事吗
You're not stuck on this ship anymore.
你不再被困在这艘船上了
You're free to go down there and start a new life...
你可以下到这个星球上然后开始新的生活
have a chance with someone else, someone real.
有机会和其他人开始新的关系 真实的人
You're real.
你就是真的
But this isn't.
这一切不是
As much as I want it to be...
尽管我希望它是
It's not.
它不是的
It's a fantasy.
这是幻象
Okay, but you know what is real?
好吧 你怎么知道什么是真的
My feelings for you are real.
我对你的感情是真的
Now, but how long until you start resenting me,
只是暂时而已 很快你就会厌倦
stop coming to visit?
然后便不再来了
How long are gonna keep pretending that this is enough?
你还要装作对这一切心满意足多久
I can't live like this.
我不能这样活着
I need more.
我需要更多
I require everyone's presence on the bridge.
所有人到舰桥上去
What is it? It's another Blink Drive.
怎么了 又有一个瞬间驱动
Or perhaps a past version of the same one.
或者是同一个的过去版本
How do you know?
你怎么知道
It's a subspace signal,
这是一个子空间信♥号♥♥
identical to the one our drive was giving off
与我们掩饰前的
before we found a way to mask it.
驱动信♥号♥♥完全相同
Another Blink Drive?
另一个瞬间驱动
That doesn't make any sense. It's true.
这根本不可能 这是事实
No technology even remotely like this
在这个时间
should exist in this time period.
根本不可能有这种技术
There can only be one possible explanation.
只有一种解释
Somebody else from the future is down there.
这里还有其他未来人
This is perfect.
简直不能更好了
Another Blink Drive is just what we need.
我们正需要第二个瞬间驱动
We head down there, we grab it, we get the hell out of here.
我们过去 拿到瞬间驱动 然后立即离开
The signal is too weak to pinpoint from orbit.
信♥号♥♥太弱了 很难从轨道上直接定位发送地点
But I have determined that it's somewhere
但我确定发射源位于
within a small community called Fort Falls, Wisconsin.
威斯康星州瀑布堡的区域内
Wait a minute.
慢着
If it does turn out to be the same Blink Drive,
要是这根本就是那个瞬间驱动
only 600 years earlier,
只不过是六百年前的那个
then we can't take it without creating a paradox.
那我们拿走它就会产生悖论
What do you mean?
什么意思
If it's the same drive,
如果是同一个驱动
then 600 years from now,
那么六百年前以后
somehow it's supposed to
它就应该
wind up on that station, where I found it.
出现在我找到它的那个太空站里
But if we take it, then it never gets there,
如果我们拿走了 它就不在空间站了
and then we never go back in time to take it.
那我们就不可能回到过去拿走它了
Then problem solved.
那问题就解决了
Who cares if it doesn't make sense, as long as it works?
只要有用就好 谁管它合不合理
It's also possible in a more distant future
或许在更遥远的未来
beyond even our own, more Blink Drives
有更多的瞬间驱动
are being created and used to travel through time.
被制♥造♥出来了 而且被用于穿越时空
This could be one of them.
这或许就是其中之一
There you go. However,
说得也是 但是
Five is right to be concerned.
五号♥的话的确值得我们重视
If we do create a paradox,
要是我们真的制♥造♥了悖论
the results could be less than desirable.
后果可能会超乎预料
Care to be a little more specific?
可以更具体地解释一下吗
Of course no one knows for certain what will happen.
当然没人知道未来会发生什么
There are competing theories.
有些相互矛盾的理论
We could simply return to a future
我们可能会回到
that we find unrecognizable.
一个面目全非的未来
Wasn't that great to begin with.
那还好呀
Or we could all simply cease to exist.
或许我们会直接消失
Well. Let's hope it's not the same drive, then.
那我们就希望它是两个不同驱动吧
It's not just the Blink Drive.
不只是瞬间驱动的问题
As I said,
我说过的
any significant change to the timeline
时间线上任何重要改变
could result in a paradox,
都可能造成悖论
so I suggest we maintain a low profile.
所以我建议我们低调行事
We might want to start with a change of clothes.
比如首先要换身衣服
You guys look ridiculous.
你们看起来真好笑
They look contemporary.
是看起来顺应时代
You're each an archetype of the era.
你们每个人的穿着都符合这个时空的潮流
Soccer mom, goth chick,
足球妈妈 哥特女孩
salary man, and...
工薪族 还有
slob.
懒汉
And you are?
那你是谁
An upwardly mobile suburban professional.
来自郊区努力提升地位的专业人士
Shouldn't you be staying back here with the ship?
你不是应该留在这看守飞船吗
I can place the ship under lockdown
我可以锁定飞船
and maintain neural monitoring.
通过神经检测看守
It should be perfectly safe given their level of technology.
考虑到这个时代科技水平 应该足够了
You might have a tough time fitting in.
你会很难适应这里的
Unfortunately, the upgrade was damaged by the mind-hack,
升级系统不幸被意识攻击破坏了
but my ability to access the planetary data hub
但我能够侵入行星数据中心
makes me an indispensable source of information for this outing.
所以这次行动我不可或缺
Still, I'm not so sure... Indispensable.
可我不确定... 不可或缺
Okay.
好吧
I was able to manipulate the planetary data hub
我能够操纵行星数据中心
and establish false identities and bank accounts for all of us.
为我们所有人建立虚假身份和银行账户
If it's that easy to steal, I might start to like it here.
那么容易 我真的开始喜欢这里了
I also rented us a house under Two's alias.
我还用二号♥的假名租了一套房♥子
You really think we'll be there that long?
你真觉得我们会在那里待那么久吗
It's better to be safe than sorry.
有备无患嘛
And homeless.
总好过无处可住
Okay. Let's go.
好吧 出发
The "Marauder" should be able to evade detection.
掠夺者应该足以瞒过搜索信♥号♥♥
But we will need to land in a forested area
但我们还是要在森林降落
approximately six kilometers from the community.
距社区约六千米远
Guess that means we're hiking.
看来我们要远足了
Only to a local dealership,
走到附近的汽车销♥售♥公♥司♥就好
where I've arranged for us to pick up a vehicle
我已经安排好了交通工具
I pre-purchased from DriveDeal.Com.
是预先从DriveDeal.Com网站上买♥♥的
I got double reward points.
我拿到了双倍奖励点
Shapiros finally rented their house.
夏普洛一家终于把房♥子租出去了
They look weird.
他们很奇怪
They look like the family from "Blood House."
简直就像是从血屋里出来的
What's that?
血屋是什么
It's this horror movie me and my brother watched
我和哥哥趁父母不在时
when my parents were away.
看的恐怖片
It's about these new neighbors who move in,
讲的是附近新搬来一户邻居
and it turns out they eat people.
后来发现他们吃人
Why?
为什么呀
Because they're cannibals.
因为他们是食人族
Yeah, but why people?
好吧 但为什么非要吃人
I don't know.
不知道
剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表