剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表
我们就出发去最终目的地
we can set course for our final destination,
心宿区的一个自治世界
an uncharted world in the Antares sector.
那里有什么
Oh, what's there?
我们的创造者
Our creator.
这是什么
What are we looking at?
一个异常复杂的密♥码♥
An extraordinarily complex cipher.
只有一个非常先进的大脑
It would take a highly advanced mind
才能辨认
to even recognize it,
而且要87560个小时的运算
and approximately 87,560
才能解开它
computational hours to decode.
十年
Ten years...
- 大概 - 同时
- Give or take. - And yet...
这个谜题还有一些反逻辑的地方
there are counter-logical aspects to the puzzle
只有直觉的方式才能更好地解开
that would be best served by a more intuitive approach.
所以一个既有仿生人逻辑
So someone with both android logic
又有情感推理的人才能更快地解开
and emotional reasoning could solve it faster?
用略少于一个月的时间
In a little less than a month.
你是说这个谜题是专门设计给
You're saying this puzzle was specifically designed
- 拥有升级的仿生人的 - 对的
- for androids with the upgrade? - Yes.
事实上 这个密♥码♥是植入在代码中的
In fact, the cipher was embedded within the code.
是创造这个升级的人给我们留了个讯息
Whoever created the upgrade left us a message.
急死我了 它说了什么
The suspense is killing me. What does it say?
是一组坐标
It was a set of coordinates
和一个单词
and a single word.
- 避难所 - 没错
- Sanctuary? - Yeah.
很显然 程序的相似性
Apparently, the similarities in coding
让他们都相信了
that have got 'em all convinced
不管是谁给了他们升级 就是他们的创造者
that whoever gave 'em the upgrade also created them.
机器人的上帝
Robot God.
你敢信吗
Man, can you believe it?
他们真的要去见他们的制♥造♥者
They're literally gonna meet their maker.
无所谓
Whatever.
我只知道不到一天
All I know is that in less than a day,
- 他们就会下船 - 你为什么这么讨厌他们
- they are off the ship. - Why do you hate them so much?
我不讨厌他们
I don't hate them.
我只是不信任他们
I just don't trust them.
- 他们很危险 - 为什么
- They're dangerous. - Why?
- 因为他们想活下去吗 - 他们并不是活的 萨拉
- Because they wanna live? - They're not alive, Sarah.
抱歉 我
I'm sorry. I...
听着 我只知道 就在不久以前
Look, all I know is not that long ago,
你花了很多功夫才接受我
you were having a hard time accepting me,
现在看看我们 对吧
and now look at us, hm?
嗯
Yeah.
我知道 我只是
I know, I just...
不知道怎么解释 好吗
I can't explain it, all right?
我就是有种奇怪的感觉
I just have this weird feeling about them.
在那
There.
大概在她的神经中枢上方两微米
Approximately two micrometers above her neural core.
- 能移除吗 - 不能
- Can it be removed? - No.
甚至关掉她都不能防止发射器
Not even shutting her down will prevent the transmitter
释放周期性子空间信♥号♥♥
from releasing recurrent subspace bursts.
那我们有什么办法吗
Okay, then what are our options?
在飞船上没有办法
There are none on this ship,
但或许抵达你们的目的地以后
but perhaps once we reach your destination...
不行
No, we can't do that.
阿妮亚仍然在发出信♥号♥♥
We can't bring Anya to the Antares sector
我们不能就这样把她带回心宿区
while she's still broadcasting a signal.
那你们要去哪里
Then where will you go?
在外面还有很多我们这样的仿生人
There are more like us out there.
你可以跟我们一起走
You could come with us.
这里才是属于我的地方
My place is here.
你以为这条飞船上的人类
You think the human crew of this ship
真的接受你原本的样子吗
will always accept you for what you really are?
我原本是什么样子 我希望自己还记得
What I really am? I wish I could remember.
那次重新启动导致我的记忆储存被完全抹掉了
The reboot completely wiped my memory stores.
仿生人 我能给你看点东西吗
Android, can I try something?
来吧
Okay.
不行
Forget it.
她的神经链接非常有用
Her neural link is a huge asset.
它能完全控制整条飞船
It allows for total control over the ship,
包括防护罩 导航 武器
shields, navigation, weapons...
我说了不行
I said no!
为什么不行
Why not?
因为我不愿意把我飞船的控制权
'Cause I'm not turning over control of my ship
交给一台机器
to a damn machine,
更别说这台机器听你的话
and sure as hell not one that answers to you.
为什么 你不信任我吗
Why is that? You don't trust me?
我不喜欢你 我不会尊重你
I don't like you, I don't respect you,
没错我也不信任你
and yeah, I don't trust you either.
- 好吧 - 我讨厌你很久了
- Yeah. - This is a long time coming.
我要你滚下船
I want you off this ship.
我不准备离开
Hm, well, I'm not ready to leave.
不行 你得走了 贱♥人♥
No, you're done here, bitch.
你现在就去收拾好
I want you to pack up your gear and get ready
准备在下一站离开吧
to haul your tight ass off at the next station.
这艘船现在我说了算
I'm taking command of the ship.
仿生人要留下
The Android is staying.
你有意见吗
You got something to say?
我支持你
I was rooting for ya.
星际委员会来了
It's the Galactic Authority.
他们当时可能就在附近巡逻
It's possible they were on patrol in the area
空间站的人给他们放风了
and got tipped off by someone on the space station.
你不会真是这么想的吧
You don't actually believe that, do you?
你想想他们这么快就找到了我们
Think about how fast they found us.
这说明了什么
What does that tell you?
他们从我们进入超光速的时间点计算可能性
They calculated the odds from our last jump point,
猜想我们会在最近的空间站停止超光速
guessed that we'd drop out near the closest station,
猜对了而已
and they guessed right.
所以说自从我们离开詹纳十二号♥
So they've been tracking us
他们就在跟踪我们了
since the moment we left Janah-12.
也就是说在我们出现之前
Which means they've been monitoring those androids
他们就在操纵仿生人了
since long before we came along.
我们惹上了大♥麻♥烦
What the hell have we gotten ourselves into?
放松一点
Okay, just relax.
我们在超光速飞行的时候他们无法追踪我们
They can't touch us or track us while we're in FTL.
我们还有时间想清楚
We've still got time to think this through.
有什么可想的
What's to think through?
没有别的选择 他们不能留下
There are no options. They can't stay.
我需要帮助 我在一层
I need help down on sea level.
五号♥ 出了什么事情
Five? What's wrong?
阿妮亚需要帮助
It's Anya. She needs help.
我们马上来
We're on our way.
只要我在这条船上 每个人都有危险
As long as I'm on this ship, everyone is in danger.
- 这是唯一的办法了 - 不要
- It's the only way. - No.
我们会想到别的方法的
No, no, it's not. We'll think of something.
你别这么做
You don't wanna do this.
你不想死的
You don't wanna die.
我不想
I don't...
但是因为我 有人已经死了
but because of me, someone has already died.
卢安克遭到了严重损伤
Ruac was badly damaged,
我又把让你们的安全遭到威胁
and now I've put all of your lives at risk.
- 阿妮亚 求你了 - 抱歉
- Anya, please. - I'm sorry.
好了 遗体清到太空中去了
All right, it's done. The body's been spaced.
问题解决了 对吧
Problem solved, right?
别这样看着我
Don't look at me like that.
我想让她下船 没想让她死掉
I wanted her off the ship, I didn't want her slagged.
我们已经扫描了维克多和卢安克
Look, we already scanned Victor and Ruac.
没有定♥位♥器♥
They're clean.
现在我们不会再被跟踪了
Now that we're no longer in danger of being tracked,
可以继续向他们原来的目的地行进了
we can resume course to their original destination.
剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表