剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表
At this rate here, we'll never know what hit them.
这种情况下 我们永远无法知道他们的想法
Emperor.
天♥皇♥
Forgive the intrusion. What is it?
打扰一下 什么事
An emergency signal from the Lankar research station.
从兰卡研究站发出的紧急信♥号♥♥
They're under attack.
他们受到攻击了
That's impossible.
不可能
We're receiving visual telemetry from the station.
我们有来自站点的视觉遥感勘测
That's it.
搞定
Their weapons are down.
他们的武器被解决了
Open a channel.
打开一个通道
Go ahead.
继续
Ishida research facility,
石田研究基地
this is the Raza.
这里是刀锋号♥
Your weapons are down and you're at our mercy.
你们的武器已受损 最好老实点
Open your main shuttle bay so we can board.
打开主要的太空梭舱让我们登陆
If you don't comply, we will destroy you.
如果不配合 我们会灭了你们
We know who you are, Raza.
我知道你是谁 刀锋
And we know why you're here.
我也知道你为什么在这
Destroy us, and you lose your prize.
灭了我们 你就输了
Transmission terminated.
信♥号♥♥传输中止
Scan for compatible airlocks.
找一下兼容气闸
Understood.
收到
By now, they've probably already called for help.
现在他们估计已经在求救了
We're on the clock here, boss. We've still got time.
我们没时间了 老大 还有时间
You don't know how far away their closest ship is.
你不知道最近的飞船有多远
They could be here in minutes.
他们可能很快就到这儿
Not likely. Come on!
不可能 算了吧
Just admit it, you're winging it on this one.
承认吧 这次估计悬
It's not a criticism.
这不是指责
I kinda like it.
我还有点喜欢
Even if we find a compatible airlock
即便我们找到一个兼容气闸
for the Marauder to dock,
让掠夺者停靠
how do we get the inner doors open?
我们怎么打开里面的门呢
Trust me, kid, that's the easy part.
相信我 孩子 那就很容易了
Emperor.
天♥皇♥陛下
Dr. Borsa, Dr. Hajek, report your status.
博尔萨博士 哈耶克博士 汇报一下现在的情况
We're under attack.
我们受到攻击
Weapons are down.
武器受损
External sensors are damaged.
外部感应器被毁坏
Other than that, the station is intact.
除此之外 站点还算完整
They're after the Blink Drive, aren't they?
他们是为瞬间驱动而来 是吗
Of course. But how did they find us?
当然 但他们怎么找到我们的
At the moment, it's hardly relevant.
现在这已经不重要了
They stopped firing.
他们停止射击了
They know they can't risk it.
他们知道不能冒险
How many outer airlocks on a station like this one?
一个空间站有多少像这样的外部气阀舱
Four.
四个
I want armed teams at each one of them immediately.
我要立刻在这四个点安排武装部队
Emperor, we don't have enough manpower to...
天♥皇♥陛下 我们没有足够的武力...
Do it! Now.
照做 快
Yes, Emperor.
是 陛下
Welcome aboard, Raza.
欢迎登陆 刀锋号♥
All right, we're docked.
好了 我们靠站了
Once we get through the first line of defense,
一旦我们突破第一道防线
they might get the bright idea to double back for the Marauder.
他们可能会选择回撤 直捣掠夺者
I'll be ready.
我会准备好的
We're in.
我们进来了
使用行为
检测到气阀舱越权
One of the other airlocks has just been breached.
一个气阀舱刚被攻破
What about the Blink Drive?
瞬间驱动怎么样
Is it operational?
可操作吗
Well, is it?
到底行不行
Theoretically, yes.
理论上 可以
But we don't yet fully understand how to control it.
但是我们还没完全明白如何控制它
It certainly hasn't been calibrated
它还没校准
for anything as large as this station.
肯定无法带动这么大的空间站
Well then, I suggest you calibrate it quickly,
那我建议你们最快速度校准
because you don't have time to wait for reinforcements.
因为别指望等增援过来了
If you take the station back to Zairon,
如果你们能让空间站返回赛荣
you won't have to.
就没必要等增援
This is a clone body.
这是一个克隆体
I don't care if it gets destroyed.
它被毁了我也不在乎
I doubt you feel the same way about your own.
我不知道你是否做好了同样的觉悟
And make no mistake.
不允许任何差错
The people who are coming won't hesitate to kill you
闯进来的人为了得到他们想要的
to get what they want.
会毫不犹豫地杀掉你
I'm picking up some unusual energy readings
我收到了一些从空间站发出的
emanating from the station.
异常能量读数
Something to do with the nebula, maybe?
可能和星云相关
I don't think so.
我不这么认为
Wait a minute.
等一下
You don't think they would try to use the drive, do you?
他们不会想要使用驱动吧
Guys, we've got a slight problem here.
朋友们 我们遇到一个小问题
What's wrong?
怎么了
I-I don't even know how to describe it.
我都不知道怎么形容
Did we make it back to Zairon?
我们成功返回赛荣了吗
Emperor, it's my duty to inform you
天♥皇♥陛下 我有义务通知您
that we have failed.
我们失败了
We're still in the nebula?
我们还在星云里吗
No.
不
Then where are we?
那我们在哪儿
I don't know.
我不知道
The nebula is gone.
星云消失了
So are the stars... So's everything.
所有行星也是... 一切都消失了
It's just empty, white... nothing, all around us.
我们周围就是空白的... 什么都没有
Has he been drinking?
他喝酒了吗
What do you mean "Nothing"?
什么意思
I know it sounds crazy,
我知道听起来不可思议
but I'm staring at it right now.
但是我现在就盯着看呢
Blink Drive.
瞬间驱动
They used it and screwed up.
他们使用了它 但失败了
Sounds familiar.
天道好轮回啊
This isn't some alternate reality.
这不是什么交替现实
This is just...
这就是...
nowhere.
虚无之处
Raza, do you read?
刀锋号♥ 收到吗
Raza, do you copy?
刀锋号♥ 收到吗
I told you, there's nothing out there.
我说了 外面什么也没有
Not even the Raza.
刀锋也不在
The Blink Drive got us here.
是瞬间驱动把我们带到这儿的
My bet is, it'll get us back.
我赌它会带我们回去
Mission stays the same.
任务继续
Go for the drive.
寻找驱动
Roger that.
收到
we're in a pocket of null space
我们正处于零核空间之中
not much larger than the station,
它比空间站大不了多少
possibly created by the drive itself
应该是能源不足以使我们到达
as a result of insufficient power
原先的目的地坐标
to attain our original destination coordinates.
因而驱动自行构建了这一空间
Like a buffer zone between where we were
就像是我们原本的位置和目的地
and where we were supposed to go,
之间的缓冲地带
only in interdimensional space.
只不过我们现在在跨维空间罢了
Can the Blink Drive get us back?
瞬间驱动能把我们带回去吗
Possibly... but without spatial reference points,
可能吧...但没有了空间基准点
I would have no idea how to set up
我不知道如何设置
the navigational computer.
导航电脑
Where do you suppose they went?
你觉得他们去哪里了
The most likely place would be Zairon.
赛荣可能性最大
Then we have to go after them.
那我们要去找他们
Even if we're right,
即使我们猜对了
剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表