剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表
The shuttle leaves at dawn.
天一亮飞船就会开走
Are you coming or not?
你来不来
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I had to give you a stimulant.
我不得不给你注射兴♥奋♥剂♥
How did I get in here?
我是怎么进来的
I found you passed out.
我发现你昏过去了
You were unresponsive.
不省人事
I was in one of my memories.
我陷进自己的一段记忆里
Although it was more like a dream.
虽然更像是一场梦
Has this ever happened before?
之前发生过类似的事吗
I think maybe earlier today.
我想在今天早些时候吧
We should run a scan. No, there's no time for that.
我们应该做个扫描 不 现在没时间做这个
What about the anomaly?
那异象呢
We need to find the others.
我们得找到其它的
I'm working on it. What do you mean?
我正在处理 什么意思
I've been sending a modulated beam
我将调整过的超光子束流
of tachyons into the rift.
发射到裂口
If it really is a connection between here
如果这个裂口真的连接这里和
and wherever they went,
他们的去处
they should be able to detect it.
他们应该能侦测到
I'm monitoring for a response.
我在监控回应
That's it?
就这样
For now, it's all we can do.
现在 我们只能做到这一步
Puncture wounds to the neck.
颈部刺伤
He bled out.
失血过多死的
So where's the killer?
那么凶手在哪儿
That's not the only thing that's missing.
不见的可不止是凶手
The Blink Drive's gone.
瞬间驱动也不见了
Accessible parts of the station
连接空间站的部分
are shrinking fast.
在迅速萎缩
Whoever took the drive couldn't have gone far.
不管是谁带走了驱动都跑不远
Wait.
等等
What the hell is that?
那到底是什么
That's far enough.
别过来
Come any closer, and I'll throw it in.
你们敢上前一步 我就丢进去
You don't want to destroy it any more than we do.
你比我们更不愿毁了它
I think the Emperor would rather see it destroyed
我觉得天♥皇♥会宁可毁了它
than fall back into your hands.
也不愿看见它落入你们手中
You willing to die for that?
你愿意为了这个去死吗
An honorable death is better than a dishonorable life.
光荣死去好过可耻地活着
Okay.
好吧
All right, let's get that thing back to the Marauder.
好吧 把这玩意儿带回掠夺者
So?
所以
You appear to be suffering
你看起来很痛苦
from cascading synaptic failure...
你大脑多个区域
in several areas of your brain
在与长♥期♥记忆连接的过程中
associated with the processing of long-term memory.
串接联合失败
What's causing it?
是什么原因导致的
Unknown.
不知道
But if I had to guess...
如果要我推测
The mind probe.
头脑探针
We may have used it
可能是我们
one too many times.
使用次数过多
I have persistently warned everyone
我曾坚持警告过每个人
of the dangers involved.
关于可能存在的风险
I know. It's not your fault.
我知道 这不是你的错
It's gonna get worse, isn't it?
会变得更糟的 是吗
The fugue states you've been experiencing
你所经历的神游状态
will most likely increase in duration and frequency
其频率和持续时间都很可能会增加
until they become permanent.
直到你永远陷入神游
Is there anything we can do?
我们该怎么办
That's it.
好了
Okay. System's online.
好了 系统上线了
Let's get the hell out of here.
我们离开这鬼地方
Only one problem. What?
还有一个问题 什么
I've got no coordinates to feed into the nav system.
我没有可输入导航的坐标
What difference does it make?
有什么关系
Just put in anything.
随便填一个
Are you serious? Yeah.
你认真的吗 对
Wait, hold on. What is that?
等一下 这是什么
Some sort of radioactive pulse.
某种放射性脉冲
Probably just a side effect of the collapsing bubble.
大概是泡沫塌陷的副作用
The modulation is irregular
调制很不规律
but repeating.
但是在重复
You're right. It's not a natural phenomenon.
你说得对 这不是自然现象
So what, some kind of signal?
所以呢 是什么信♥号♥♥吗
It's a way out.
是一条出路
Target the point of origin.
瞄准它的来源
And if we're wrong, we end up in a pulsar.
如果我们搞错了 我们会死在脉冲星上
In about 30 seconds, it's not gonna matter.
不会超过三十秒 不会痛苦的
All right, here we go.
好吧 我们走
It worked.
成功了
We're back.
我们回来了
Marauder, this is the Raza. Do you read?
掠夺者 这里是刀锋 能听到吗
We read you loud and clear.
听得非常清楚
It's great to hear your voice.
听到你声音真是太好了
I assume we have you to thank for that signal?
我猜我们该为那个信♥号♥♥谢谢你
A modulated tachyon pulse
把调制过的超光速脉冲
used as an inter-dimensional lifeline.
用作跨维度的救生索
That's pretty brilliant.
真是太聪明了
Well, I am an android.
我可是仿生人
Anyway, I suggest we postpone the celebration,
总之 我建议我们推迟下一庆祝
as there are several Ishida cruisers
因为数艘石田巡航舰
rapidly approaching our position.
正快速接近我们的地点
Roger that. Coming to you.
收到 马上来
She collapsed for a third time
就在掠夺者回来之前
just before the Marauder reappeared.
她第三次昏倒了
I believe the best course of action
我认为最好的办法
would be to attempt to recreate
就是尝试重建条件
the conditions that caused the initial mind wipe,
来消除最初记忆
with some modifications.
同时做一些调整
You gotta be kidding.
你认真的吗
The memories are effectively superseding her conscious mind.
这些记忆正在占领她的意识
They need to be isolated...
他们需要被隔离
Walled off as yours have been.
和你们之前的记忆一样
What about her new memories?
那她新的记忆呢
The ones that she made after we came out of stasis?
我们从休眠仓醒过来之后的那些
I'll do my best to protect and insulate all new memories.
我会尽最大努力保护和隔离所有新记忆
But I can't guarantee success.
但我不能保证成功
There is a significant chance that she may lose some
她很可能会损失一部分记忆
if not all of them.
甚至是全部记忆
And without a clean neural imprint to work from,
并且如果没有干净的神经印记可用
they'll be inaccessible for the rest of her life.
她以后永远无法再接触这些记忆了
Did you explain this to her? I did.
你跟她说过这些了吗 说过
Before she lost consciousness.
在她昏迷之前
She said if it was the only way,
她说如果这是唯一的办法
we had to take the chance.
我们必须冒险一试
Going somewhere?
要去哪吗
My friends are getting on a shuttle.
我朋友们要登上航♥空♥机
I'm going with them.
我要跟他们一起
Where to?
去哪
Off this rock.
离开这座星球
Aw, Das...
达斯
Das...
达斯
Emily, look, I understand
埃米莉 听着 我明白
you don't see a future for yourself here...
你在这看不到未来
I know you went to the G.A.
我知道你去了星际委员会
What were you trying to do,
你想做什么
get my friends arrested so they would
让我朋友们被捕
stop being a bad influence on me?
好让他们不再影响我
剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表