她是你见过的最甜美的女孩子
The sweetest little girl you've ever seen.
我只约过安娜这一个女孩儿
Ana is the only girl I ever asked out.
虽然她拒绝了 但我...
She said no, but still...
这孩子有股与生俱来的气质
Kid was a force of nature.
她来到我班上 就那么笑着
She'd come into my class laughing,
仿佛就点亮了整个教室
and just... light up the room.
我们会永远铭记她
She will not be forgotten.
艾尔
Al.
谢谢你能来
Thank you for coming.
我们能谈谈吗
Can we have a word?
当然
Of course. Of course.
对你女儿的死我真的很遗憾 加布里尔
I am so sorry for your loss, Gabriel.
同时抱歉...
And I apologize;
我尚不清楚到底发生了什么
I still haven't heard quite what happened.
我并不是有意瞒着安娜的死
I didn't want to keep the news of Ana's death
不告诉诸位亲朋好友
from her friends and family,
只是迄今为止仍有许多细节
but there are certain details of it which...
不甚明朗
remain unclear.
三天前
Three days ago,
他们在墨西哥边境的
Ana was discovered dead
阿奎罗城发现了安娜的尸体
in the border city of Arquero, Mexico.
当地的验尸官在她身上找到了驾照
The local coroner found her license on her,
就通知了拉斯维加斯警局
notified LVPD...
说她的死与"吸食毒品有关"
calling her death "Drug-related."
他们发来这些照片以及指纹
They sent these photos
用以确认安娜的身份
and prints to confirm it was Ana.
可是另一方面 他又不肯与这里合作
But he's been otherwise uncooperative
将安娜的尸体运回拉斯维加斯
and refused to arrange transport of the body to Las Vegas.
他有实施尸检吗
Has he performed an autopsy?
是我强烈要求不能由他来做尸检
I demanded that he not proceed with one.
他说安娜吸毒就已经错了
He's wrong about Ana doing drugs,
我不希望他错上加错乱下结论
and I don't want him getting anything else wrong.
艾尔...
Al...
我希望你能去一趟阿奎罗
I want you to go to Arquero.
查明我女儿真正的死因
Determine how my daughter died.
加布里尔...
Gabriel...
这我恐怕难以做到
that... that's not something that I can do.
不不 你必须去
No, no, no, you must!
作为我的朋友
As my friend.
我恳求你
Please.
自从卡门死后 安娜就是我的全部
Since Carmen's passing, Ana was all I had.
我需要你为我弄清 她为何而死
I need you to make sense of what has happened to her.
她是个好孩子
She was a good girl.
我去过墨西哥的那个阿奎罗城
I've been to Arquero, Mexico.
是出差
For business.
安娜怎么可能流落到那里
There's no reason Ana should have been down there.
那种偏僻肮脏的地方
In that wretched place.
求你了 艾尔
Please, Al.
帮我查明我的安娜到底怎么死的
Tell me what happened to my Ana.
好吧
Okay.
我会去看看她的尸体上能发现什么
I'll see what she can tell us.
《犯罪现场调查》 第十四季第十四集
好的 谢谢你的配合
All right, well... thanks for your help.
没问题
Yeah, yeah, not a problem.
格雷格
Hey, Greg.
房♥东过来 找住在这里的
Landlord came over to collect the month's rent
一对夫妇收租
from the couple who lives here.
结果从车♥库♥窗户里
Came across this
看到了眼前的这一幕
when he looked through the garage window.
这抛尸现场有点太壮观了
That's one hell of a body dump.
就好像是被水泥土方车给倒出来的
Like they were dumped by a cement truck.
在屋里找到了这张合影
Got this picture from inside.
基本可以肯定就是这对夫妇
I'm pretty sure this is the couple.
布雷特和克莱尔·马什夫妇
Brett and Claire Marsh.
有人在这儿弄了个大工程
Someone's been doing a lot of work in here.
房♥东说布雷特之前修了下水管道
Landlord says that Brett had repaired the sewer line
现在正在重换地板
and was in the middle of replacing the floor.
话虽如此 可是水泥毕竟不是流沙
Yeah, but concrete's not quicksand.
他们不可能陷在里面出不来
They couldn't have just gotten stuck in it.
没错 所以我觉得
No, I'm thinking
是有人想要埋尸灭迹
that someone was trying to bury these two.
然后土地公公
And the ground just
就把他们给吐出来了是吧
vomited them up, huh?
是的 因为很可能他弄错了原料
Yeah, because someone messed up the recipe.
这里有几个膨胀剂的空袋子
A couple of these empty bags
砂浆膨胀剂虽然样子很像水泥
are expansive mortar. It looks like concrete,
却是用来裂解水泥的
but it's actually designed to bust up concrete.
先在水泥里钻几个洞
You pour it into drilled holes
然后把膨胀剂倒进去
and it'll grow to such a volume
它就会体积扩增 开山裂石
that it can crack solid rock.
显然这材料误与
The stuff is mistakenly
水泥混在了一起
mixed with the concrete,
倒在了夫妇俩的尸体上
gets poured on the couple,
结果 尸体重新浮现
and then the dead shall rise.
真是令人匪夷所思
Beyond bizarre.
大卫 我会帮你把他们撬出来
David, I can help you chip them out
运回验尸房♥
for transport back to the morgue.
太好了 谢谢
That would be great. Thanks.
行 那我先去屋里采集证据
All right, I'll get started processing inside the house.
-先生 请你止步 -我住在这儿
- Sir, hold up. - I live here.
-这里是罪案现场 -跟你说了 我住在这里
- This is a crime scene. - I live here, all right?
这儿是我的家
This is my house, all right?!
-我住在这里 -请等等
- I live here! - Hold on a second.
这他妈到底怎么回事儿
What the hell is going on?
布雷特·马什
Brett Marsh?
是我
Yeah.
我是犯罪现场调查员桑德斯
I'm CSI Sanders.
-来自罪案实验室 -这是克莱尔吗
- I'm with the crime lab. - Claire?
天啊
Oh, my God.
她死了吗
She's dead?
请节哀顺便
I'm so sorry.
那是杰夫吗
Is that Jeff?
我妻子和我弟弟杰夫
My wife and my brother Jeff.
我不过去贝克尔斯菲市待了一晚上
I was only away in Bakersfield for a night.
他们怎么就这样了
What the hell happened to them?
你说你弟弟在帮你
You said that your brother
弄水泥铺地板
was doing your cement work?
他没地方住
He needed a place to stay.
我就让他来帮个忙
So I let him crash.
我知道他肯定弄不好
And I knew he'd screw it up,
杰夫那孩子...
the kind of guy Jeff is...
但我觉得他最多活干得粗糙点
but I was expecting sloppy edgework,
而不是...
not...
弄成这样
that.
你知不知道有什么人想害你弟弟
Do you know anyone who'd want to hurt your brother?
或是你妻子
Or your wife?
好吧 我们会查明真♥相♥的
All right. We're gonna figure out who did this.
他来了
Oh, there he is.
你好啊 老兄[西语]
Hola, amigo.
准备好了吗
You ready for this?
跟老婆大人请示了好久
Took a little convincing with my wife,
总算搞定了
but, uh, I'm clear.
很好 行政上也搞定了
Good. You're clear internationally, too.
墨西哥联邦警署会派出一名探员
Mexican Federal Police are gonna have an agent
与你在机场碰面
meet you at the airport
然后在你逗留期间全程陪同
and then escort you throughout the entire trip.
就是这名探员
Yeah, it's this agent right here.
他叫...
His name's, uh,
哈维尔·席尔瓦 他就像是我们的
Javier Silva. He'll be like
专属联调员 对吗
our own personal Federale, right?
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表