And then I'm gonna bring The Wolf his money.
我没钱
I don't have it.
-有人偷了我的钱 -被偷了
- Someone stole it. - Stole it?
我把它放在我随身行李里上了飞机
In my carry-on, on the plane.
然后就被偷了
Someone stole it!
不 你不懂
No, you don't understand.
"狼"要钱
The Wolf needs his money.
没钱他不会帮你
He can't help you without the money.
"狼"在哪里 他在哪里
Where is The Wolf? Where is The Wolf?
让我跟他谈谈
I need to talk to The Wolf.
根本就没有什么狼
So, there was no Wolf.
结局不会完美
There was no happy ending.
都是那笔钱
It was all about the money.
你杀了她
You killed her.
你跟她的丈夫一样坏
You're as bad as her husband.
你说对了
Look, you're right.
我-我被那笔钱
I-I-I-I was upset
弄得心烦意乱 就失控了
about the money, and I-I lost my cool.
但是我爱海伦
But I loved Helen.
我本来就打算
I-I was planning
同她一起生活
a life with her.
当我告诉她没有什么"狼"的时候
And when I told her that there was no Wolf,
她抓狂了
she freaked out.
我相信了你
I trusted you!
你怎么能这么对我
How could you do this to me?!
-你只想要那笔钱 -什么
- You just wanted the money. - What?
你没打算帮我
You were never gonna help me.
不 海伦 不是这样的
No, Helen, that is not true.
你叫我离开我的丈夫
You told me to leave my husband.
你说我会很安全
You told me I would be safe!
艾伦会杀了我的
Allen's gonna kill me.
-艾伦会找到我 杀了我 -不会的 海伦
- Allen's gonna find me and he's gonna kill me. - No, Helen...
停车 快停车
Pull over, stop the car.
-不 -快停车
- No, no! - Stop the car!
-不 天哪 -快停车
- No, oh, my God! - Just stop the car!
老天 海伦
God! Helen!
-海伦 不要 -停车
- Helen!, no! - Stop the car!
不 天哪
No! Oh, my God!
停车 靠边停车
Stop the car and pull over! Aah!
-不 别闹了 坐好 -快停车
- No, no, stop it! Get down! - Stop the car!
老天 你会让我俩都活不成的
My God, you're gonna kill us both!
让我下车 让我下车
Let me out! Just let me out!
-我要下车 -Helen 天哪
- I need to get out! - Helen! Oh, my God, no!
我要下 不 放开我
I need to get... No! Let go of me!
别闹了
Stop it!
我受够了
I am done with that.
再没人能打我
No one hits me!
不
No!
不
No!
快坐好
Sit down!
海伦
Helen!
我不是故意要伤害她的
I didn't mean to hurt her.
你把她推出
So you pushed her out of a van
时速七十二公里的货车
going 45 miles an hour.
然后你继续往前开
And kept on driving.
我爱她
I loved her.
不 你不爱
No, you didn't.
假如你爱她 杰斐逊
If you did, Jefferson,
你会停车的
you would've pulled over.
叫了出租吗
Call a cab?
谢谢你把我的钱追回来
Thanks for getting my money back.
剩下来的钱追回来也行
Or what was left of it.
不管怎么样这次离婚最便宜了
Either way it was the cheapest divorce I ever had.
你可以整天自欺欺人
You know, you can convince yourself all day long
自己是来追回那笔钱的
that you came down here chasing after that money.
但是我们都清楚事实真♥相♥是什么
But we both know the truth, don't we?
事实真♥相♥是
Look, the-the truth is...
海伦遭报应了
is that Helen got what she deserved.
真的吗 你知道吗
Really? Okay, um, you know what?
你可以走了 兄弟
You can take off, bro.
等等 那是我叫的出租车
Whoa, whoa, whoa, that's my cab.
不是 是你之前叫的
No, no, that was your cab.
究竟怎么回事
Hey, what the hell's going on here?
放开我
Get your hands off of me!
我以攻击重罪的罪名
I am placing you under arrest
逮捕你
for felony assault.
在内华达这罪名得判多少 三到十三年吧
And in Nevada, that carries, what, three to 13?
在内华达我根本没碰过她
I never touched her in Nevada.
不不 我不是在说你的前妻
No, no, I'm not talking about your ex-wife.
我是在说验尸官
I'm talking about my medical examiner,
罗宾斯医生
Doc Robbins.
你之前推搡的那个拄着拐杖的家伙
The guy on crutches that you pushed.
别这样啊 大哥
Oh, come on, man!
-这么做相当于袭♥警♥ -你开玩笑的吧
- That's like hitting a cop. - Are you joking?
法官都会在法庭上嘲笑你的
The judge is gonna laugh you out of court.
他可能会 可能不会 无论如何
Maybe he will, maybe he won't, but it's, like,
现在是周五下午四点
4:00 on a Friday afternoon.
下周一早晨他才会有所动作
Nothing's gonna happen till Monday morning.
周末愉快
Have a good weekend.
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表