like a company name, logo, anything like that?
是的 我看到了
Yes, I did.
那是
It was, uh,
拉斯维加斯托运公♥司♥
Las Vegas Consignment.
你说的很有帮助
That's a big help.
我真想跟你做邻居
I would love to live next-door to you.
你真会说话
Oh, aren't you sweet?
-那可是我所有的衣服 -抱歉
- Hey, hey, that's all the clothes I got! - Sorry.
它们要作为证据被拿走
Gotta take them in for evidence.
没关系的 道格
It's okay, Doug.
-问答时间到了 -一定要这样吗
- Question and answer time. - Do we have to?
我的头还疼呢
My head still hurts.
你已经没事了
You're fine.
你怎么认识康纳一家的
How'd you know the Conner family?
我那时在迷你集市后面 十二大街上那家
I was behind the Mini-Mart. You know the one on 12th?
那是哪天
What day was this?
二月十八日
February 18.
你就是那天刚从县监狱出来的
Oh, that's the day you were released from County.
对 同一天
Yeah, same day.
那家伙开车过来问我想不想挣钱
Dude drives up and asks me if I wanted to earn some money.
你以前见过他吗
Had you seen him before?
从没见过
No. Never.
他让你做什么样的工作
What kind of work did he ask you to do?
就是在他房♥子周围的一些杂活
Just some odd jobs around his house.
跟你说话的是这个人吗
Is this the guy you spoke with?
不是他
Not him.
是他 她跟他在一起
Him... and-and she was with him.
伊森·康纳和他妈妈克莱尔
Ethan Conner and his mother Claire.
对 我跟他们走了
Yeah. I went with them,
我打扫了他们的车♥库♥ 很晚都没弄完
I cleaned their garage. I didn't finish till late,
所以他们留我过夜了
so they let me spend the night.
-在房♥子里 -对
- Inside the house? - Yeah.
在客房♥里
The guest room.
听起来是好人啊
Sounds like nice people.
我能看看你的手吗
Can I see your hands, please?
翻过来
Over.
伤得挺严重啊
They're pretty thrashed.
繁重的工作都是如此
Hard work'll do that.
你在那住了一晚 然后呢
Okay, so you spent the night. Then what happened?
第二天早上 他们要我挖沟槽
Then, the next morning, they asked me to dig
好铺上洒水管
some trenches for the sprinklers.
沟槽
Some trenches?
没错
Yeah.
道格 康纳一家人哪去了
What happened to the Conners, Doug?
最近都没人见过他们
No one's seen them lately.
你是最后一个见到他们的人
In fact, you're the last person to see them at all.
我不知道
I don't know.
好吗
Okay?
我在后院挖沟
I was digging in the backyard,
只见到他们坐进车里
saw them get into their car.
什么样的车
What kinda car?
蓝色的多功能车
Blue SUV.
他们说是去看电影
They said they were going to a movie
可是那之后就没有回来
and they never came back.
看电影 是吗
Movie. Yeah.
所以你就继续挖
So you just kept digging,
尽管没人给你发工资
even though you weren't getting paid.
是啊 他们说我想待多久就能待多久
Yeah. They told me I could stay as long as I wanted.
就这样过了三十天
For 30 days?
你都不好奇他们去了哪里吗
Didn't you ever get curious as to where they were?
当然好奇 可是我又能做什么
Yeah, but wh-what was I supposed to do?
报♥警♥吗
Call the cops?
他们会把我再次关起来
They'd take me back to jail.
他们的家具跑哪去了
So whatever happened to their furniture?
电脑 电视
The computers, TVs...
我有等他们回来
Look, I-I waited for them to come back.
真的
Really.
一两个星期之后
Then, after a week or two,
能吃的都吃完了 所以我就卖♥♥了些东西
I ran out of food, so I sold some of the stuff,
就他们欠我的那部分
just enough to cover what they owed me.
然后我又卖♥♥了一些东西
Then-then I sold some more stuff.
所以几个特别好心的陌生人邀请你
So perfect strangers invite you,
一个吸毒刚出狱的重犯
a convicted felon and drug user,
在他们家久住
to stay at their house indefinitely.
然后他们神秘地消失了
And then they mysteriously vanish,
留下你慢慢地变卖♥♥他们的财产
leaving you to sell off their property piece by piece, for cash.
挺难以相信的是吧
Sounds hard to believe, right?
简直是荒唐
It's ridiculous.
他能出院的时候
When he gets discharged,
就把他带到警局来
bring him to the police station.
再求求哪个好心人给他收拾一下
And beg somebody to clean him up.
血迹很多啊
That is a lot of blood!
-你们在外面有什么发现吗 -还是血
- What did you find outside? - More blood.
还有五袋子潮湿发臭的垃圾
And five bags of wet, stinky trash.
知道了
'Kay.
大多数血迹都在这个客厅里
So, the predominance of blood is in this main living area.
我用粉笔把空的地方圈了起来
I marked the voids with chalk
这样我们就能看清家具的摆设
to determine the furniture placement.
分隔线很好区分 因为整块地毯
Which was not very difficult because this entire carpet
基本都沾满了血
is covered in blood.
两个地方比较有意思
So I found two interesting areas.
这里的血迹最集中
Right here's the most concentrated stain,
直径大约六十厘米
About two feet in diameter.
也就是说有人躺在这流了很多血
So somebody was laying there bleeding.
还有我在墙上发现的中等力度飞溅的血滴
And the medium-force spatter I found on the wall tells me
说明殴打应该是在这个地方发生的
that the beating occurred in this general area.
甩上天花板的血迹 说明当时嫌疑人站在此处
And the cast-off positions the suspect here.
在没有家具的情况下
But without the furniture,
我也说不出更具体的事了
I really can't be more specific.
这个事我可以帮你解决
Well, I think I can help you out there.
隔壁的老太太说她看见拉斯维加斯托运公♥司♥
The neighbor lady said she saw Las Vegas Consignment
把一堆家具从这里搬了出去
moving a bunch of furniture out of here.
不管你能找回来多少 都会是很大的帮助
Whatever you could recover would really help us.
-我现在就去办 回见 -再见
- I'll get on that right now. I'll see you later. - Bye.
最引人注目的地方在这里
The most concerning evidence I found is over here.
这个...
Well...
拖拽的痕迹
drag marks.
走廊尽头那边
Where's that lead to?
通向哪里
The end of the hall?
车♥库♥和后院
A garage and backyard.
拖拽的血迹在我看来 就意味着尸体
Bloody drag marks mean dead bodies to me.
就算还活着的人 和凶手一起上车
And anyone left alive who got in the car with a killer...
估计现在也死了
Probably dead, too.
沙发就放这里
Okay, the couch goes right over here.
请一定注意不要踩到粉笔灰了
Be really careful you don't step on the chalk, okay?
也别碰到线
And the string.
线也要留意 谢谢
Really careful of the string. Thank you.
她是位很专横的女士
Is a very bossy lady.
-早啊 -早上好
- Morning! - Morning.
真幸运 把这么多家具都找回来了
Wow, we're so lucky that we could track all this down, huh?
尼克还在继续找
Nick's still working on it.
显然托运公♥司♥的记录工作做得一塌糊涂
Evidently, Las Vegas Consignment keeps some pretty shoddy records.
还有就是有些人不想把东西交出来
And some of the folks didn't want to give up their stuff.
他怎么让他们同意的
How did he charm them into it?
让他们看了看血迹
Showed them the blood spatter.
不错嘛
Nice.
好的 茶几就放这里
Okay, the end table goes right here.
高脚凳就放粉笔圈里
The barstool in the chalk circle.
飞溅的血迹一直延伸到屋的那头
The, uh, cast-off pattern extends all the way across the room,
说明凶器很长
which means that the weapon was long.
那个...之前
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表