这里是911 你有什么紧急情况
911 operator. What's your emergency?
我在天景旅馆
I'm at the Sky View Motel.
我就是来送个外卖♥♥ 你们赶紧派人来
I was making a delivery. You have to send someone.
我觉得他们已经死了
I think they're dead.
-请慢一点 先生 -我不确定 但是...
- Slow down, sir. - I don't know for sure, but...
你先告诉我发生了什么事
You need to tell me what happened.
有人受伤了吗
Are there people injured?
都是血 到处都是血
There's blood. There's blood everywhere.
这次的现场一塌糊涂
Well, it's a messy one.
要是不信 可以问问那个
If you don't believe me, ask the pizza
-送匹萨的小伙子 -我知道
- delivery guy there. - Yeah, is he the one
-就是他报的警吧 -没错 他给这里一个房♥间
- who called it in? - Yeah, he was delivering pizzas
送匹萨的外卖♥♥
to, uh, one of the rooms nearby.
1♥1♥4♥号♥房♥门半掩着 他就往里望了一眼
The door to 1♥1♥4♥ was ajar, so he looked in.
-现场怎样 -两名死者
- What do we have? - Two victims.
-史密斯夫妇 -真有创意[调侃已有电影《史密斯夫妇》]
- Mr. And Mrs. Smith. - Oh, that's original.
有人认识他们吗
Anybody know who they really are?
没有
No.
我也不明白他们到底作了什么孽
And I don't know what they did to deserve this.
...63... 6♥4♥... 65...
66, 67...
68... 69... 70...
-71 72 -你在干嘛 大卫
- 71, 72... - Talk to me, David.
我想确定到底有多少处刺伤
I'm trying to determine the number of stab wounds.
说实话 多得数不过来
But, frankly, there are just too many to count.
这场景真是令人惴惴
This is disturbing.
等等
Hey, wait a minute.
不是骗你们 我觉得我来过这儿
You know something? I've been here.
没错 之前我们也来这条街上处理过一起过量吸毒的案子
Yeah, we had that OD out on the street a while back.
也是在旅馆里 但我是说这间房♥间
In the motel, but I mean, in this room-- this exact one.
我来过这儿
I-I've been here.
1♥1♥4♥号♥房♥间
Room 1♥1♥4♥.
我记得从这个窗户看出去的霓虹灯
I remember the view of the neon from that window.
-就是这个 -没错
- This is it. - You're right.
我们来过这儿 是桩肢解案
We have been here before. Yeah, it was a
被害男性二十出头的样子
dismemberment murder; victim was in his 20s.It was about,
-大概是两个月前 -不 我觉得是最近的事儿
- uh, two months ago. - No, I think it was more recent.
是另一对夫妇 妻子在睡梦中
It was another couple, but the woman was bludgeoned...
被袭击那次
in her sleep.
我很确定是肢解那次
I am pretty sure it was the dismemberment.
抱歉打断你们 可我觉得你们都是对的
I'm sorry, but-but you're both right.
我来过这儿两次了
I've been here twice before,
第一次是肢解 然后是那对夫妻
once for the dismemberment and again for the couple.
现在是第三次
And now this.
不觉得这间房♥有股异样的感觉吗
Anybody else getting a really bad feeling about this place?
是啊 绝对是世界上最不详的客房♥了
Yeah... yeah, this the world's most unlucky motel room.
《犯罪现场调查》 第十四季第九集
三起案子都发生在
All right, that's three murder scenes
同一个现场
all in the same spot.
肯定有联♥系♥ 你觉得呢
They got to be related, don't you think?
也许被害人之间有某些相通之处
Maybe there's a connection between the victims
又或者凶手有某种病态的偏好
or the killer has a weird fixation of some kind.
我暂时没法回想之前的案子
I don't think I'm ready to talk about past crimes yet.
得先把精力放在这个上
Have to focus on this one first.
我明白
Yeah, I hear you.
我来处理浴室
I'll take the bathroom.
你管理这里多少时间了
So, how long have you been manager here?
从我会走路时我就在管了
Uh, since about the time I learned to walk.
我父母造的这家宾馆 我就在这儿长大的
My parents built this place, so... I grew up here.
现在都是我的了
All mine now.
你觉得谁比较可疑会是凶手
Do you have any idea who might've done this?
这不是你们的活吗
Isn't that your business to figure that out?
虽然我们不是百乐宫[维加斯著名酒店赌场] 但是...
I mean, I know we're not the Bellagio, but...
如果我不得不还要因此降价
if I have to drop the rates any lower,
那我还不如把这地方封起来算了
I might as well just board the place up.
也是 所以你这里大概有二十间屋子
So, you got about, what, uh, 20 rooms here?
说说都什么样的人住在这里
Tell me about the people who stay in them.
就跟价格牌上写的那样 有人过夜就走
It's like the sign says. I mean, by the night,
有人一待一周或者一个月
by the week and by the month.
我需要住客名单
I'm gonna need a list of names.
恐怕不行
Well, that could be a problem.
不是我不愿意给你 只是...
Not that I wouldn't give it, it's just...
我根本就没有
I don't have it.
你也不看看这儿是什么地
Come on, man.
才三十九块钱一晚上
The place is 39 bucks a night.
只要有人给现金
If people have cash,
我又何必管他们叫什么
what do I care about their names?
他们不可能是凶手的 相信我
Look, none of 'em are killers, though-- trust me.
你又怎么知道他们不是
How do you know that?
因为这里没这么刺♥激♥的人
Well, there's no one here that interesting.
芬恩
Hey, Finn!
看起来史密斯夫妇昨晚有客人
Looks like the Smiths had a guest last night.
毛巾是潮的 我还在浴室下水道口
The towels are damp, and I found
找到一根红头发
a red hair in the shower drain.
那跟两个被害者的都不一样
Hmm, that doesn't match either of our victims.
而且水池边上有三支牙刷
And there were three toothbrushes around the sink.
我找到了其中一支的收据
Uh, I found a receipt for one.
是昨晚在街角药店买♥♥的
It's from the drugstore around the corner-- last night.
所以是个不速之客
So a guest they didn't plan on.
还有别的 他们还买♥♥了洗发水
There's more. They also bought shampoo
和一把剪刀
and a pair of scissors,
剪刀已经不见了
which have since disappeared.
可能就是凶器
Could be the murder weapon.
所以在杀戮开始之前
So there was someone in here
-有人在这里 -对 那人洗了澡
- before the killing started. - Yeah, who showered
而且 我不明白 从牙刷来看
and-- I don't know-- judging from the toothbrush,
那人可能还打算在这里过夜
might've been planning on staying the night.
到底出了什么事儿呢
So what went wrong?
我♥干♥这行已经够久了 没什么能再让我震惊的
I've been doing this long enough that nothing
如果一定要说有的话...
shocks me, but if a case could...
就是这案子里纯粹的野蛮和残暴
Just the sheer savagery involved.
每个受害者身上都有超过一百个伤口
More than a hundred stab wounds in each victim.
完全没必要捅这么多下...
Certainly beyond what was necessary...
如果只是想杀了他们的话
if the goal was to simply kill them.
我能看看吗
Can I see that?
这远远超出了我们平时看到的
It's, uh, way beyond what we sometimes see
因冲动或极度愤怒而犯罪的程度
with crimes of passion or extreme anger.
这是精神错乱
This was madness.
他们真的姓史密斯
Their names really were Smith.
理查德和安
Richard and Ann.
据家人说 他们是从弗拉格斯塔夫[亚利桑那州]
According to family, they were in from Flagstaff
为一个古董玩具收集展而来的
for an antique toy and collectibles convention.
这可以解释屋子里的玩偶们
That would explain the dolls in the room.
听起来他们是正经人
Sounds like they were solid people.
她免费在一家养老院做宠物治疗师
She volunteered, ran pet therapy at an old folks home.
他为流浪汉提供帮助
He worked with the homeless.
背景很清白
Squeaky clean.
当然 这也不是第一次清清白白的人
Course, that wouldn't be the first time the...
在拉斯维加斯放纵自己的阴暗面
squeaky-clean have indulged their dark side here in Vegas.
他们可能邀请某个人回了房♥间
They could've invited somebody back to the room,
为他们的生活增加一些乐趣
spice up their life a little bit.
如果是这样...
If so...
他们得到的一定比想要的多
certainly got more than they bargained for.
我调出了...
Hey. So, I... pulled the files
另两起旅馆谋杀案的现场资料
for the other two motel murder scenes.
这很奇怪 你不觉得吗
It's weird, don't you think?
一个凶手执着于一间屋子
That a killer would fixate on one room?
你觉得这样做的意义在何处
What do you think the significance is?
为什么他一定要在那里杀人呢
Why does he feel the need to kill there?
你是在假设
Well, that's assuming
这都是一个凶手做的案
that these are all the work of one killer.
也有可能这些案子没有联♥系♥
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表