This is our source right here.
如果霍奇斯被它喷中的话
If Hodges got sprayed by that,
只可能喷在他的嘴唇或眼睛上
it would only have to land on his lips or in his eye,
然后被迅速吸收
and it would be instantly absorbed.
这儿 让我装进袋里
Here, let me bag it.
等等
Hold on here.
我认为致幻剂并不源于那只喷筒
I don't think the LSD was coming from that cartridge.
这里有支软管
There's a hose in here.
没错 它是从隔壁房♥间穿墙而过的
Yeah, and it's coming through the wall from the next room.
奥斯卡 能借用下你的卫生间吗
Hey, Oscar, can we use your bathroom for a second?
你们可不能就这么闯进来
Hey! You can't come in here like this!
当然可以 仔细检查 格雷格
Sure we can. Check it out, Greg.
相当理由: 合理确信犯罪嫌疑
这叫"相当理由" 奥斯卡
It's called probable cause, Oscar.
你发现了什么
What do you got?
我找到了喷♥剂♥的源头
Found the source.
奥斯卡 我还记得我曾站在那儿
Oscar, I remember standing right there
听你跟我扯上帝的意愿
and listening to you preach to me about God's will.
你所说的就是这个吗
Is this what you meant? Huh?
杀死六个人
Killing six people?
我可没杀任何人
I didn't kill anyone.
你一直在向隔壁的卫生间喷洒致幻剂
You've been spraying LSD all over the bathroom next door.
你该为他们的死负责
You're responsible!
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
上帝知道真♥相♥
God sees the truth.
-是啊 -上帝知道我是清白的
- Yes, sir! - God knows my heart!
你知道吗 我不想再听你扯什么上帝
You know what? I'm tired of hearing that.
给我坐下 我会亲自送你去警♥察♥局
Sit down, relax. I'm gonna get you a ride.
尼克 看看这个
Nick, take a look at this.
把电视放在衣柜里也太诡异了
That's an odd place for a TV.
是隔壁房♥间 1♥1♥4♥号♥房♥
That's the room next door-- room 1♥1♥4♥.
所以不仅给隔壁旅客下药
So not only have you been dosing the people next door,
你还全程录下来了吗
you've been recording it, too?
尼克 我找不到任何录像设备
Hey, Nick, I don't see any recording device.
但这里装有发射机
But there's this transmitter
向别处发射信♥号♥♥
set up to send a signal someplace else.
-那这里的录像是怎么回事 -不知道
- So what's with all the video stuff? - I don't know.
我只知道我不能碰它
I just know I'm not supposed to touch it.
是吗 谁跟你这么说的
Yeah? Who told you that?
特伦特 旅馆经理
Trent, the manager.
他说如果我敢动 他就把我赶出去
He said if I did, he'd kick me out.
特伦特·雷格 拿好拘捕令 警♥察♥局见
Trent Raeger, got a warrant. See you downtown.
尼克
Hey, Nick,
快来看看这边
you gotta come and see this.
这个偷♥窥♥狂在偷♥窥♥所有房♥间
Our peeper has been looking at all the rooms,
不只是1♥1♥4♥号♥房♥
not just room 1♥1♥4♥.
没错 他一直在这享受偷♥窥♥的乐趣
Yeah, he's been spending some quality time in here.
这些纪念物...
Hmm. These are all souvenirs...
全是从他喜爱的旅客那儿偷来的
from his favorite guests.
你已经偷♥窥♥1♥1♥4♥号♥房♥很久了
You've been peeping on room 1♥1♥4♥ for a long time,
是不是 特伦特
haven't you, Trent?
何时起你决定不再只当一名偷♥窥♥狂
At what point did you decide that it wasn't enough to just be a voyeur?
我的意思是 何时起你决定杀人
I mean, when did you decide that you needed to kill people?
不是那样的
It isn't like that.
好吧 那你告诉我究竟是怎样的
Okay, then tell me what it's like.
那只是...
Well, it's just about...
观察 你知道吗
watching, you know?
所有入住旅馆的旅客
All the people coming through the motel.
在我小时候 我们一家人很想出外旅行
When I was a kid, we'd get a family on vacation,
我很好奇因为我们从未外出度假过
and I was curious because we never took vacations.
我们从未离开过
We never left.
所以...
So...
我打造了这些能隔墙观看的特别之地
I had these special places where I could look through the walls
来观察他们
watch them.
特别之地
Special places.
录像时代就这么到来
Then the video age came
接着你又升级了你的小爱好 对吗
and you upgraded your little hobby, right?
那真的很酷
That was pretty cool, too.
尤其是当旅馆每况愈下时 你知道吗
I mean, especially when the motel kind of went downhill, you know?
各种各样疯狂的事接踵而至
That brought all kinds of crazy stuff.
那些超赞的妓♥女♥ 那些酒鬼
The crack whores, drunk dudes,
打自己的老婆 他们
beating their wives, they...
相信我 这可是场表演
That is a show, believe me.
但是这些也逐渐变得无趣
But even that got a little old and dull,
所以你就给房♥客喷药来增添乐趣
so you spiced it up by dosing people with drugs?
几个月前
A few months ago,
我在第三大街看到一个服用了迷幻药的人
I saw this guy out on Third, tripping on acid.
感觉他就像疯了一样
He was, like, out of his mind,
真是太...
and it was just so...
太奇怪了
so weird.
我就是那时想到给浴室装那个喷雾器的
And that is when I came up with that rig for the bathroom.
你必须得承认 这相当聪明
You have to admit... it is pretty clever.
真聪明
Clever.
五个人死了 还有个在医院
Five people are dead, one is in the hospital.
我只是把油洒在了车上
Hey, I just put the gas in the car... okay?
是他们自己撞上的
They're the ones that crashed it.
老兄
Come on...
你拿到我的带子了 你也看到了
you've got my tapes. You've seen 'em.
第一个家伙 把自己腿剁下来那个
That first dude, hacking his legs off.
还有那个老师 还有那个流浪汉
Or that teacher... oh, and the homeless guy.
他本来就邋里邋遢
I mean, the dude is already a total mess,
收留他的那位女士又带那么多玩偶
and then the lady has all those dolls!
这是送上门来的一份大礼啊
I mean, that was a gift.
还有那个可怜的墨西哥人
Or the poor Mexican guy...
杀了自己的老婆
killing his wife.
说实话 我不知道他会那么做
Honestly, I didn't see that coming.
那件事...
I mean, that...
真是...
that...
真是太棒了
...that was awesome.
太棒了
Awesome.
你为什么这么看着我
What are you looking at me like that for?
大家每天上网看的东西
Come on, people go online every day to look at stuff
不就是这样的么
that's just like that.
但你操纵了这一切
But you manipulated this.
是你让这些事发生
You made this happen.
是你让那些人 那些无辜的人
You made these people, these innocent people,
做这些事
do these things.
那又怎样
So what?
有什么区别吗
What's the difference?
你有二十五年的时间来想想有什么区别
Well, you'll have 25 years to life to figure that out.
不过 你得呆在一个小房♥间里
And the weird thing is you're gonna be in a little room
还有人每天二十四小时看着你
with people watching you 24/7.
我听说你很快就可以出院了
I, uh, heard they're going to be discharging you soon.
是的
Yeah.
我觉得我已经好得差不多了
I guess I've healed as much as I'm going to.
我...我过来是想告诉你
Well, I... I came 'cause I wanted you to know
我们已经抓到了那个应该为发生在
that we arrested the man responsible
你和你妻子身上的事负责的人
for what happened to you and to your wife.
他没有亲手杀人
He didn't physically do the killings,
但事情是他一手造成的
but he is responsible.
不好意思 我有点糊涂了
Well, I-I... I'm sorry, I'm a little confused here.
我们逮捕的那个人
The man we arrested...
住在旅馆里
lived in the motel,
给他的几个房♥客下了药
and he drugged several of his guests.
那天晚上 你妻子睡觉的时候
That night, when your wife went to sleep,
你进了浴室偷着抽了根烟
you went into the bathroom and you snuck a cigarette.
当你在浴室的时候
While you were in the bathroom,
你被喷了一种强劲的致幻药
you were dosed with a very potent psychedelic drug,
导致你在性格和行为上大变
and it caused a violent change in your personality and your behavior.
你看到的...那张脸
That face... that you saw...
袭击你妻子的那个人
the man who was hitting your wife...
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表