既不是屋主莱恩的
Nor the home owner, Ryan.
也不是养驯鹿那人的
Nor our reindeer wrangler.
看来雪碍了事
So, I guess snow's a white-out.
目前是这样
Snow far.
我把雪融化了
I've been letting it melt
以便从水里滤出更多的物质
so I could strain the water for more trace.
这个好像用不上过滤器了
I don't think I'll need a strainer for that.
肯定是被埋在雪的下面了
Must have been buried underneath the snow.
好像是肉啊
Hmm. That looks biological.
会不会是死者的肠子
Maybe part of the victim's intestine?
有可能
Possibly.
我来查查看
I'll run it and find out.
大卫
Hey, David, uh...
戴你头上还挺配
It's a good look for you.
这鹿角是为了公事 朋友
The antlers are all business, my friend.
在死者布拉德??凡特脸颊部伤口处发现的纤维
Fiber found in our victim, Brad Fante's, cheek wound.
由特定的变性聚丙烯腈纤维和染料制成
Made from specific modacrylic polymers and dye.
用于人造皮毛和这个
Used in fake fur and... this.
驯鹿表演服
Reindeer costume.
在本地的演出服商店买♥♥的
Purchased at a local costume store,
整套里面还有一副毛蹄套
complete with furry hoof gloves.
我觉得就在他遇刺前
Now, I'm thinking that some time before he got knifed,
这个圣诞老人被派对上
our Santa took a left hoof
哪个演驯鹿的人揍了一记"左勾蹄"
at the party from a pantomime reindeer.
你开玩笑吧
You're kidding me?
证据说明一切
If the reindeer glove fits, you need not acquit.
还可以解释为什么小布雷克·博纳姆
Could also explain what little Blake Bonham
会在楼梯上看到驯鹿
saw at the bottom of the stairs.
也许这个"派对动物"落下了东西
And maybe our party animal left something behind.
人员识别检测报告
霍奇斯说对了 莱恩·博纳姆家的派对上
Hodges' theory that it was someone in a reindeer costume
确实有人穿了驯鹿服 除了一点
at Ryan Bonham's party was correct, except for one detail.
这人是个女的
Ah. It was a woman.
她当时在那儿找她的隐形眼镜
Looking for her contact lens.
我在楼梯上找到了 追查了上面的序列号♥
I found it on the staircase, traced the I.D. Number.
瑞秋·沃克 二十三岁
Rachel Walker, 23.
没有前科
No record.
这个女人在博纳姆房♥地♥产♥公♥司♥工作吗
This woman worked at Bonham Realty?
不是 实际上
No. Actually,
她在拉斯维加斯另一家有名的公♥司♥工作
she worked at another fine Vegas establishment--
大教堂脱衣舞俱乐部
the Cathedral Strip Club.
首席领舞
Featured dancer.
驯鹿小姐
Miss Reindeer.
真是个殊荣
Well, that's quite an honor.
她的简介显示
According to her bio,
她击败了另外七个脱衣舞娘才得到这对鹿角
she beat out seven other strippers for the rack.
茸角 不对 鹿冠
Antlers. Crown.
我明白我明白 我没觉得
I got it. You know, I didn't get the sense that
莱恩·博纳姆家的圣诞派对是那种派对 那么...
Ryan Bonham's Christmas party was that kind of party, so,
为什么驯鹿小姐会出现在他家
why did he have Miss Reindeer at his house?
很显然 博纳姆先生对此一无所知
Well, apparently, Mr. Bonham didn't know anything about it.
我和那家脱衣舞俱乐部谈过了
I spoke to the strip club.
是布拉德??凡特请得那女孩儿
It was Brad Fante who hired the girl
然后让她在半夜
and asked her to come late at night
"孩子们都依偎在温暖的床上之后"来
"After all the children were nestled snug in their beds."
那你怎么看
So, what are you thinking?
舞会结束后
That after the dancing stopped,
圣诞老人失控了
Santa got a little out of hand?
没错 然后驯鹿小姐决定
Yeah, and Miss Reindeer here decided
不陪他玩那些驯鹿游戏了
she didn't want to play anymore of his reindeer games.
*篝火上烤着栗子*
*Chestnuts roasting on an open fire*
*冰霜正刺骨地*
*Jack Frost nipping*
*吹向你们的鼻子*
*At your nose*
*唱诗班正在唱着圣诞颂歌♥*
*Yuletide carols being sung by a choir*
*人们打扮得就像是爱斯基摩人*
*And folks dressed up like Eskimos*
我知道了 够了 好吗
I get it, but, enough, all right?
进入高♥潮♥部分吧
Let's get to the good part.
是你问我发生什么了 我在跟你讲啊
You asked what happened. I'm telling you.
当时我正在使出浑身解数
I was doing my number, doing my thing
哄凡特和他的朋友高兴
for Fante and his buddy.
我对拍视频没意见
I was okay with the home movies.
但我不能接受免费拍黄♥片♥
I was not okay with the free porno.
你想干什么
What do you think you're doing?
别这样 小妞 圣诞老人和他的驯鹿乱搞
Come on, vixen. Santa screwing one of his reindeer?
这会是有史以来最赞的性♥爱♥录像带
It'll be the greatest sex tape of all time!
拍下来了吗 弗雷德
Are you getting this, Fred?!
不 不要
No! No!
放开我
Get off of me!
是嘛 驯鹿打了圣诞老人
Yeah, but a reindeer punching Santa?
说不通啊
That's just wrong.
他自找的
He had it coming.
我不是什么圣女 但我也不是妓♥女♥
I'm no saint, but I'm not a whore.
但你有可能是个杀手
But you could be a killer.
听着瑞秋 我都明白
Look, Rachel, I get it, I get it.
你俩的工作有相似性
You're both professional pole dancers.
你在钢管上跳舞 他在北极工作
You work the stripper pole, he works the North Pole.
pole同时有"杆"和"极点"两意
他付了膝上舞的钱
So, he paid for a lap dance,
然后却想把你带到北极
and then he wanted to take you to the North Pole,
让你免费在他的"工厂"里畅游
show you the workshop for free.
他还由不得你说"不"
And he wouldn't take "No" for an answer,
所以你们发生了争斗
so you got in a little tussle,
你必须要自卫 我懂的
you had to defend yourself-- I get it.
我跟你说 我没杀他
Oh! I'm telling you, I didn't kill him.
为这种人不值当
Guy wasn't worth it.
揍了他之后 我就上楼了
After I hit him, I went upstairs,
我换了衣服 然后就走了
I changed my clothes, and I got out of there.
瑞秋 我们有你和圣诞老人激战的录像带
Rachel, we have tape of you slugging Father Christmas!
我知道 弗雷德·拉金嘛
I know. Fred Larkin.
他把一切都录下来了
He recorded the whole thing.
不信问他去
Go ahead, talk to him.
是他载我回家的
He's the one that gave me a ride home,
还请我在R.J.吃了顿早餐
bought me breakfast at R.J's.
我们走的时候凡特还活着
Fante was alive when we left.
我调出了R.J.餐厅的监控录像
So I go the security cam footage back from R.J.'s diner.
证实了瑞秋·沃克和弗雷德·拉金的话
It confirms Rachel Walker and Fred Larkin's story.
医生说布拉德·凡特的死亡时间
Doc said T.O.D. on Brad Fante
是在凌晨十二点到一点之间
was between midnight and 1:00 a.m.
所以 根据录像时间来看
So, they definitely have alibis,
他们确实有不在场证明
according to the time stamp.
所以现在什么情况
So, where does that leave us?
没有嫌疑人并且工作量巨大
With no suspect and a lot of work to do.
新手镯吗
Yeah. New bracelet?
你还真是观察入微
That is very observant of you.
所以他们才会高薪聘我
Well, it's why they pay me the big bucks.
拜托 你不知道有多希望我说
Come on. You're dying for me to say,
"谢谢 你人真好"
"Thank you. That was so generous."
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
你懂的
Yes, you do.
我是真不知道
No, I don't.
好吧 我是你的神秘圣诞老人
Okay, well, I'm your Secret Santa.
我打算用一些我觉得你会喜欢的东西
And I was planning on matching your generosity with something
来回报你的慷慨
that I think you would really like.
我不想伤你的心
Well, I hate to break your heart,
可我真不是你的神秘圣诞老人
but I'm not your Secret Santa.
是吗
Really?
是的
Really.
那可真不幸
Well, that's unfortunate.
对你来说尤其不幸
Very unfortunate for you.
我讨厌圣诞节
I hate Christmas.
芬恩说你在我从现场带回的雪花样本里
Hey. Finn said you found some mystery tissue
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表