应该是在唱歌♥
It sounds like singing.
"这是一条漫长的回家之路"
"It's a long road home..."
你在想什么
What are you thinking?
一支全向麦克风
Well, an omnidirectional microphone
可能会捕捉到杂音
can pick up a lot of extraneous audio.
所以你觉得当时有人在录和声
So you're thinking that someone was there recording vocals.
有可能就是凶手
Maybe our killer.
他们可能把自己的音轨清除了
And they erased their track.
不过他们的和声还是被一号♥音轨捕捉到了
But their vocals still bled onto track one.
我不确定我们手头有足够的证据
Well, I'm not sure we have enough here
找出伴唱的身份
to be able to identify the voice.
我们有麦克风
We've got the microphone.
未必就需要别的证据
Maybe we don't have to.
我们知道你当时在场 阿诺德
We know you were there, Arnold.
在录音室录伴唱的那晚
That night onstage singing backup.
麦克风上到处都是你的DNA
Your DNA's all over that microphone.
我不是质疑你的工作能力
Respectfully-- a-and I don't mean to tell you your job--
可是麦克风上有我的DNA证明不了什么
but my DNA on that microphone proves nothing.
我对着那个麦克风唱了整整一个星期
I-I was singing into that mic all week long.
我知道 你知道我怎么知道的吗
I know. You know how I know?
"健康嚼"有机口香糖
Organi Chew Organic Gumballs.
绿色口香糖证明了你的身份
Green tint kind of proves it was you.
这是你最喜欢的颜色吧
This is the color you like, right?
我看了你们乐队的介绍
I read your band's rider.
我知道你是嚼口香糖的那个
I know you're the gumball guy.
我们在麦克风里找到不少小颗粒
Found quite a few particles of it in that microphone.
既然你对我的工作这么了解
And since you know how to do my job so well...
你一定知道那意味着什么 对吧
I'm sure you know what that is, right?
这是微量痕迹检验报告
Um... It's a trace report.
你知道它告诉我们什么吗
You know what that tells me?
它告诉我们口香糖里含有木糖醇
That tells me that the gum contains xylitol.
知道木糖醇是什么吗 一种有机甜味剂
You know what xylitol is? It's an organic sweetener.
提取自玉米
It comes from corn.
这对我们很有帮助 可以从中了解很多
Which is really good for us. It can tell us a whole lot.
这可要感谢你 你在麦克风上
'Cause thanks to you, you left a whole lot of it
留下很多这种东西
on that microphone.
"这是一条"
"It's a long..."
木糖醇的分解非常有规律
You see, xylitol breaks down in a very predictable way.
当进行浓度分♥析♥的时候
And when measured in concentrated levels,
可以很轻易地算出停留时长
it can give me a very specific timeline.
想象一下这颗口香糖
Think of this gum,
它被咀嚼时 正如尸体在腐烂
when chewed, as a... as a body decomposing.
氧气耗尽 肌肉以一定的速率僵化
Oxygen dissipates, muscles stiffen at a certain rate.
这些是我们推测死亡时间的依据
That's what gives us the time of death.
在你这里
In your case,
这个口香糖让我们推测出了歌♥曲的长短
that's what gives us the, well... time of song.
我们在麦克风里找到的最后这几颗小颗粒
The last few particles that I found in that microphone
证明了案发时你在现场 阿诺德
put you at the crime scene during the time of the murders, Arnold.
所以 我觉得案发经过是这样的
So, here's what I think happened.
小橘子离开后
I think that after Tangerine left,
你溜了进来 莱克斯当时很高兴
you waltzed in, and Lex was all too happy,
因为他需要些背景音的帮助
because he needed a little help with the background vocals.
我说对了吧
Am I right?
-我永远都是那个陪衬的 -是啊
- It's always background. - Yeah, yeah.
那让你感觉如何
How's that make you feel?
我真的很生气
Makes me really mad.
-你快被气疯了 对吗 -是啊
- Pisses you off, right? - Yeah.
每唱完一段 你都越来越生气
You get more and more mad with every passing verse.
而他呢 在那说 "停 再来一次
And he's like, what, uh, "Stop, do it again.
-这次你要更投入点" -王八蛋
- This time, with more feeling." - Bastard!
他当自己菲尔·柯林斯啊
He thought he was Phil Collins, you know?
但我可比他强多了
But I was better than he was.
我才是"达尔文的猴子"的灵魂
I was the heart and soul of Darwin's Monkey.
但莱克斯总是那个做决定的
But Lex always had to call the shots--
我们什么时候解散 什么时候复合
when we broke up, when we got back together,
甚至还有这次该死的"一举成名"之旅
even this whole... Fame Experience crap.
我烦死了 而且我都告诉他了
I was sick of it, you know? And I told him so!
阿诺德
Arnold,
你到底怎么回事
what's your problem?
你啊 都是因为你
You. You're my problem.
你想出来露个脸
You want to be front man?
当主唱 你就是个当陪衬的料
Lead? Your entire existence is background.
我们现在再试一次
Now let's go again.
我不会告诉任何人 不要杀我 不要杀我
I won't tell anybody! No! No!
随后 你就把她的尸体丢到了豪车里
And afterwards, you dumped her body in the limo and...
把莱克斯的尸体
disposed of Lex's body
丢到了我们找不到的地方 对吗
where we wouldn't find it, right?
的确有用
It worked.
至少瞒了一段时间
For a while.
你们原以为莱克斯杀了她
I mean, you thought Lex killed her and...
然后逃走了 对吗
ran off, right?
但后来...
But then...
你们找到了他的尸体
you found him.
即使莱克斯死了 他也让我看起来很笨
Even in death, Lex makes me look like a chump.
你参加过乐队吗 兄弟
You ever been in a band, man?
你应该挺厉害的吧
Thought you were good?
莱克斯真说对了
Lex was right.
只有当我们两个合作时 我才有灵气
The only time I was ever really alive was when we were together.
一起弹奏
Playing.
说真的...
And I swear...
我们合作起来真的很棒
...we were really good.
阿诺德
Well, Arnold,
不幸的是
unfortunately for you,
你没法再演出了
the music has stopped.
安吉拉 我想和你聊聊
Angela, I need to talk to you.
你♥爸♥爸努力了 想弥补以前的过错
Your dad reached out, tried to make things right.
我为他经历的一切感到抱歉
I feel bad about what happened to him.
就当帮你老爸一个忙
So, as a favor to your father,
或者说是帮我一个忙
or even as a favor to me,
你不要再这样混下去了
you got to stop the hustle.
远离站街的生活 活得自在点
You got to ease out of the street life.
趁你还年轻 听我一句劝 因为...
And do it now while you're still young, because...
你之前选的路 结局并不好
it doesn't end pretty.
你不了解我
You don't know me.
我了解你
I do.
是啊 我花了...
Yeah, I spent, um,
大半时间做个好警♥察♥ 而不是一个好父亲
a lot of my life being a cop rather than being a dad.
我酿成大错
I made a mistake.
可我不想让你重蹈覆辙
And I don't want you to make the same mistake.
所以 当你陷入困境
So, if you get in a jam,
或是遇到困难 需要帮助时
you get in trouble, you need some help,
或者只是想要喝杯咖啡 你可以找我
or even if you just want to have a cup of coffee, you call me.
谢谢
Thanks.
这是你♥爸♥爸录的
This is from your dad.
我听了一下
I listened to it.
这是首不错的歌♥
It's a... it-it's a pretty good song.
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表