那里的犯人
And the inmates up there have
对男人绝对没有任何善意
absolutely no goodwill toward men.
是吗 我倒愿意试试
Yeah, I think I'll take my chances.
我是在救你的命
I'm trying to save your life.
是吗 你是在为你自己考虑吧
Yeah, or maybe you're trying to work an angle.
又不是第一个有寿司和可♥卡♥因♥的派对
Wouldn't be the first party to have sushi and coke delivered.
另外 我不相信你有证据
Plus, I don't buy that you got evidence
证明我就是送货人
that I'm the delivery boy.
所以 如果我们谈完了的话
So, if we're through here,
我要赶着去我的下场圣诞老人演出了
I'm late for my next Santa gig.
坐下 圣诞老人
Sit down, Kringle.
给我坐回去
Sit back down!
我们有证据
We have evidence.
我们有你的雪 你的产品
We have your snow. We have your product.
会有人跟你读你的米兰达权力的[即保持沉默的权利]
Someone's gonna read you your rights.
你被捕了
You're under arrest.
采集下他身上的证据
Process him.
指甲油吗
Nail polish?
"给你的槲寄生"
"For your mistletoes."
很可爱
Cute.
我喜欢
I like.
超娘的礼物
Total chick gift.
我猜芬恩是你的神秘圣诞老人
I bet Finn's your Secret Santa.
有可能
Maybe.
也可能是你 故意耍聪明玩我
Or maybe it's you, trying to cleverly trick me.
我想我们只要等到办公室派对就行了
Well, I guess we'll just have to wait for the office party,
到时一切真♥相♥大白
and all will be revealed.
同时...
In the meantime...
看看这个 我刚刚拿到
Check this out, I just got
杰森·沃尔特的电♥话♥记录 上个星期
Jayson Walt's phone records. For the last week,
他与伊利监狱的某个人联♥系♥过
he has been in touch with someone at Ely prison.
-干嘛 提前预约单间吗 -不是
- What, making reservations? - No.
跟他的哥哥加里·李·沃尔特
Texting and talking
发短♥信♥打电♥话♥
with his convict older brother, Gary Lee Walt.
加里怎么进去的
What's Gary in for?
运毒
Drug trafficking.
所以可能哥哥在里面的时候
So maybe the little brother is holding the family business
弟弟就在外面帮着打理家族生意
together while big brother's inside.
我一开始也是这么想的
That's what I thought,
直到我看了加里·李·庭审记录
until I looked at Gary Lee's trial transcript.
去年 杰森·沃尔特成了州政♥府♥的证人
Last year, Jayson Walt turned state's evidence
指证了他的亲哥哥
and testified against his own brother.
他可能只是想自保
Well, he was probably just trying to save his own ass.
为了他自己的运毒生意
And his own piece of the drug trafficking pie.
你认为他们现在为什么会有交流
So, why do you think they're talking now?
加里·李♥刚♥赢了上诉
Gary Lee just won an appeal.
已经安排好了听证会
He has a hearing scheduled.
你赌哥哥会花多少钱
How much you want to bet older brother's gonna try
让弟弟改证词呢
and convince younger brother to change his story?
是啊
Yeah.
只要给一点♥金♥钱奖励
With a little cash incentive.
看看最后一条信息记录
Take a look at this last communication.
杰森说升到两百美金
Jayson: Make it 200.
加里·李说不行
Gary Lee: Can't.
杰森回 那就没得谈了 兄弟
Jayson: No deal, bro.
所谓兄弟情谊啊
Brotherly love.
这个交易两天后
Two days after this exchange,
杰森刚把圣诞老人服装借给布拉德·凡特
brad Fante was knifed in the back,
布拉德·凡特背后就被捅了
just after Jayson loaned him his Santa suit.
哥哥想杀掉圣诞老人
So, big brother tries to cut a Kringle.
结果杀错了
And misses.
我想是时候去趟伊利监狱了了
I think it's time for us to make a trip to Ely.
我们没必要去那么远
Well, we don't even have to go that far.
加里·李♥刚♥住到棕榈树医院了
Gary Lee was just admitted to Desert Palm Hospital.
肾衰竭
Kidney failure.
沃尔特先生
Mr. Walt.
我是犯罪现场调查员丝多克斯
I'm CSI Stokes.
维加斯警局的 我过来是要问你一些
With the LVPD. I'm here to ask you a few questions
关于你弟弟杰森的问题
about your brother, Jayson.
关于他的什么
What about him?
似乎有人想杀他
Well, it seems like somebody's trying to kill him.
这可不足为奇
It's not surprising.
我弟弟总有办法惹毛别人
My little brother has a way of pissing people off.
比如说你 似乎你...
Like you. Seems like you'd get
挺容易被惹毛的
pissed off pretty easily.
当然 在他去年的所作所为后
Of course, I wouldn't blame you,
他那样背叛了你
after what he did to you last year--
我也是可以理解的
turning his back on you like that.
杰森只是一个被吓坏的小孩
Jayson was just a scared little kid.
骗你呢
Lied.
他现在要全盘招供
He's gonna come clean, now.
真的吗 我不知道呢 似乎你们俩
Really? I don't know, it doesn't seem like you two
没那么容易就冰释前嫌
kiss and make up that easy.
为何这么说
What tells you that?
照片啊
Pictures.
受害者: 布拉德·凡特
文件日期: 2013年12月11日
我想你请的杀手杀错了人
I think your hit man made a mistake.
死的本该是你弟弟 对吗
That's supposed to be your brother, isn't it?
我想你才是犯错的那个人
I think you're the one who's making the mistake.
因为杰森是这世上
'Cause Jayson is the last person in the world
我最不愿杀的人
I would want to kill.
因为他将送给我
Because he's gonna deliver
有史以来最棒的圣诞礼物
the greatest Christmas present ever.
他将赋予我新生
He's gonna give me my life back.
无论是法庭上 还是医院里
In court and right here, in the hospital.
你看 我们俩的
'Cause, you see, we've got
白细胞抗原完美匹配
perfect matching leukocyte antigens.
杰森是你的肾捐赠者
Jayson's gonna be your kidney donor.
真为我弟弟自豪啊
Real proud of my little bro.
他为家人挺身而出
He's stepping up. Family.
没错 家人啊 我看过你的短♥信♥
Yeah, family. You know, I've read your texts.
我知道你们俩还在为钱的事讨价还价
I know you two were haggling over money,
我知道你付他钱
and I know you were paying him.
我们都需要一点奖励
Well... we all need a little incentive.
没错 但你开的价他不满意
Yeah, but he wasn't happy with what you were offering.
现在 轮到你悲剧了
And now, unfortunately for you,
我可不认为他还会帮你
I don't think he's gonna be available.
抱歉
Sorry.
最新消息
News flash.
杰森跟我谈好了价钱
Jayson and I arrived at a number.
我们达成了共识
And we came to an understanding.
包括一点预付款
Including a little advance.
用来付他的保释金
For his bail.
他的保释金
His bail.
没错
That's right.
他马上就会出来
He's getting out just about now.
明天他就会过来拯救我这可怜人
Tomorrow he'll be in here saving my sorry ass.
一周后 他会公开认罪
Week after that, he'll be recanting.
然后我将享受
Then I'm going to have
维加斯有史以来最开心的圣诞节
the merriest Christmas Vegas has ever seen.
所以那个我们以为
So the guy we thought
最具备杀杰森·沃尔特动机的家伙
had the best motive for killing Jayson Walt
反而是
is actually the guy
最不肯伤害他的人
who has the least desire to see any harm come to him.
没错 没有他弟弟的肾
Yeah, without his brother's kidney,
加里·李死定了
Gary Lee's a dead man.
你在想什么
What are you thinking?
发现什么了吗
You got anything?
尸检
The autopsy.
它告诉了我们凶手
It shows us that the killer
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表