我目前正在柏曼豪♥宅♥外进行直播
I'm standing live in front of the Berman estate
据悉这位赌场大亨的妻子在家中遇害
where the casino mogul's wife has been killed...
而柏曼先生目前不知所踪
Mr. Berman, i've been told, is nowhere to be found.
安德森·库珀
Hey, Anderson Cooper.
-怎么了 -对 就你
-What? -Yeah, you.
立马给我能滚多远滚多远
Do a 180 and take a hike.
我不管什么新闻自♥由♥
I don't care about freedom of the press.
都给我往后退
Move the perimeter back.
往后退
Move it back.
谁能让这狗闭上嘴
And somebody shut that damn dog up.
李·柏曼在哪里
Where is Lee Berman?!
她丈夫在哪里
Where's the husband?
梅特卡夫 史密斯
Metcalf, Smith,
给我发出通缉令
put out a broadcast!
十分钟内我就要见到他
I want to talk to him in ten minutes.
立刻熄火
Turn the car off.
下车 双手举起来
Step out of the vehicle and get your hands in the air.
你们知不知道我是谁
Do you know who I am?
我可是李·柏曼
Lee Berman.
丹吉尔赌场是我开的 想起来了没
I own the Tangiers. Ring a bell?
我给你们治安官埃克利一个电♥话♥
One call to Sheriff Ecklie,
立马让你们吃不了兜着走
and I turn you all into mall cops.
伙计们 车里有把枪
Looks like we got a gun in the car, boys.
九毫米子弹
Nine-millimeter.
先别铐他 埃克斯 可能有情况
Don't cuff him yet, Akers. This is a red flag case.
让他转过来 我当场验他
Spin him around here. I'll process him on site.
右手给我 掌心朝下
Right hand. Palm down.
好了 现在可以铐他了
Okay, now you can hook him.
柏曼先生 你因涉嫌谋杀被捕了
Mr. Berman, you are under arrest for suspicion of murder.
谋杀 谁死了
Murder? Who died?
你太太
Your wife.
你在这儿
Oh, there you go.
智能豪♥宅♥ 怎么样
Smart house, right?
走进房♥间 步步亮灯
You walk into the room, lights go on.
离开屋子 灯自动熄灭
You walk out, they go off.
是啊
Yeah, I know.
我刚就被那个撑伞人惊艳了一把
Me and Umbrella Man just lit up together.
我想外面的十八台监控
I'm assuming that one of the 18 cameras outside
总有一台照到凶手的正面吧
got a good look at our killer.
没有 有人比智能豪♥宅♥还要技高一筹
Actually, someone outsmarted the smart house.
警报系统和监控录像从凌晨四点十七起
Alarm system and surveillance cameras were disabled
失灵了一个小时
at 4:17 a.m. for an hour.
远程操纵的
Remotely.
好消息是
The good news is
移♥动♥感测器还是捕捉到了凶手的路线
the motion sensors still tracked the path of entry:
从车♥库♥进来 经过走廊
from the garage, down the hall,
穿过前厅 进入主卧
through the foyer, into the master bedroom.
前后不超过六分钟
In and out in less than six minutes.
直奔主题
No wrong turns.
杀害奥德丽·柏曼的人一定熟悉豪♥宅♥构造
Whoever killed Audrey Berman was familiar with the house.
D.B.
D.B.
前两枪并未立即致命
First two shots were not immediately fatal.
第三枪时她终于命数到了
Third shot, she wasn't so lucky.
她求生意志很顽强
She gave it a valiant effort.
就快爬到门口了
Almost made it to those doors.
九毫米口径
Nine-mil.
与尼克在柏曼车里发现的手♥枪♥口径一致
Same caliber as the gun that Nick found in Berman's car.
光顾着杀妻 来不及捡弹壳了
So busy killing his wife, he forgot to pick up the casings.
情绪突然失控而杀人
Crime of passion.
可能与豪♥宅♥内的夫妻生活有关
Could be trouble in paradise.
他的床头柜是空的
His nightstand's completely empty.
看看女方的
Look at hers.
另外橱柜两侧都是她的衣服
She also took over both sides of the closet.
我认为柏曼先生已经离家另宿
So I'm thinking that Mr. Berman moved out
有一段时间了
of this room a while ago.
你好啊
Well, hello there.
怎么回事
Where'd you go?
华盛顿特区
老大 谢谢你回电♥话♥
Hey, boss. Thanks for getting back to me.
你要求派一架飞机
Did you ask for a plane?
是的 我请求飞机护送
Yes, sir, I did request a plane.
这不可能
That's out of the question.
听我说
Wait, hear me out.
你知道我一直在查的凯蒂案吧
You know the "Kitty" Case that I've been tracking?
李·柏曼是她的目标之一
Yeah. Well, one of her targets,
他妻子被谋杀了
Lee Berman-- his wife was murdered.
所以呢
And?
说明"节点"在那里
Which tells me our Node is there.
但不知道会在那里逗留多久
But for how long?
瑞恩 我们目前没有资源
Ryan, we don't have the resources
送你过去
to send you out there at this time.
长官 恕我直言
Sir, with all due respect,
你也知道这些网络罪犯 就跟地鼠一样
you know these cybercriminals-- they're like gophers.
要是他们冒头的时候不赶紧逮住
If you don't grab 'em when they pop their head out,
一旦溜走就再也抓不到了
they're gone forever.
-我只能试试看 -时间不等人
- I'll see what I can do. - Clock's ticking.
-瑞恩 -我必须去维加斯
- Ryan... - I got to get to Vegas.
《犯罪现场调查》 第十四季第二十一集
特别探员瑞恩来了
Special Agent Ryan.
我本来是要往返圣托马斯岛的
I had an up and back to St. Thomas
结果副主管给我打电♥话♥
until the deputy director called.
ue026笪胰频牢ue0d7铀?
Ordered me to detour to Vegas.
恕我直言 女士
With all due respect, ma'am,
我们又不是开出租的
we're not running a taxi service here.
所以您何不给政♥府♥省点钱
So why don't you save Uncle Sam a couple of bucks
坐民用飞机去呢
and fly commercial.
队长 我不得不指出一些事实
Captain, I'm gonna tell you three things about yourself,
相信您不会爱听的
none of which you're gonna like.
第一 您每次去维京群岛
Number one, there's no such thing as an up and back
ue2a2揪兔挥型ue2a8抵ue1a2?
to the Virgin Islands--
您每次去都会过夜
you go there, you're staying the night.
而且您回那里
And your returning there,
也不是为了您太太
it's not for Mrs. Captain.
第二 你我都心知肚明
Number two, you and I both know,
-从道德上讲... -够了 收起起落架
- morally... - Okay. Wheels up.
送瑞恩探员去维加斯
Let's get Agent Ryan to Vegas.
拿上我的箱子
Grab my bags.
先生们 这里是拉斯维加斯
Okay, gentlemen, this is Las Vegas.
我先开门见山了
I'll deal.
你最后一次见到你太太是什么时候
When was the last time you saw your wife?
昨天早上
Yesterday morning.
傻眼了吧
I got you beat.
我们昨晚看到了她
We saw her last night.
我没杀我妻子
I didn't kill my wife.
这是从你的阿斯顿·马丁座驾前排发现的
Here's a photo of the nine-mil we found on the front seat
九毫米口径手♥枪♥
of your Aston Martin.
这些是你在你太太卧室里
These are the shell casings that you left behind
留下的弹壳
in your wife's bedroom.
也是九毫米的
Also nine-millimeter.
这是我们目前掌握的 你在房♥里留下的唯一证据
Now, that's the only evidence we have of you in that room.
因为你一直住在客房♥
That's because you've been living in the guest bedroom
缘起这段不正当性关系
with another piece of tail.
我想知道关于这个姑娘的一切
I want to know everything about this girl.
她是谁 她在哪儿
Who is she? And where is she?
好吧
Okay.
让我替你说吧
Let me play it out for you.
你的婚姻失败了
Your marriage is a bust.
内华达州支持婚后夫妻财产共有
Nevada's a community property state, right?
你妻子渐渐失宠
Your wife is going south.
新认识的姑娘地位越来越高
The new chick is heading north.
这是个经典的做法
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表