I am still the lead detective on that case.
治安官 现在 这是我们调查
Sheriff, right now, this is part of our investigation
罗杰·马瑟斯谋杀案的一部分
into the murder of Roger Mathers.
你们没找到其他证据证明
And you found no other evidence
这是我案子的一部分吗
that would indicate this is part of my case?
你是说价值一百万美金的雕像之类的吗
You mean like a million-dollar statue?
这里的所有东西都会拿回我们的实验室
Everything here is going back to our lab.
我们会让通知你结果的
We'll let you know what we find.
所有这些年 他离镇子不过半英里远
All these years, he was just a half-mile from town.
我本应能找到他的
I should have found him.
斯科特的失踪击垮了他的父母
Scotty's parents were devastated by his disappearance.
也击垮了整个小镇
Whole town was.
尤其是他的妈妈
But his mother--
这事把她逼到了绝境
it just pushed her over the edge.
在无数个日子里
For weeks and months,
她把他的照片贴满了整个镇
she posted his picture all over town.
她从未停止寻找过他
She never stopped looking for him,
尽管在她心里 我认为她知道他已经死了
even though, in her heart, I think she knew he was dead.
在不知道真♥相♥前无法哀悼
Hard to grieve without knowing what happened.
我向她保证我会找到斯科特
I promised her I'd find Scotty.
我做了一切我能做的事 但最后...
Did everything I could, but in the end...
我还是让她失望了
I let her down.
山姆 我想为我早些时候的假设
Sam, I want to apologize to you
向你道歉
for the assumptions I made earlier.
-先生们 -医生
- Gentlemen. - Doc.
我跟牙医法医谈过了
I spoke with the forensic odontologist.
牙齿记录确认了残骸
Dental records confirm the remains
肯定是斯科特·盖茨的
are definitely those of Scotty Gates.
好的 谢谢
Okay, thanks.
还有其他线索吗
Anything else you can tell us?
显然 我的观察会因为
Well, obviously, my observations
高度腐♥败♥而受到影响
are limited by the advanced decomposition.
找出死因是不可能的了
Cause of death out of the question?
那到不一定
Not necessarily.
我注意到这里有破裂及凹陷
I noticed some fracturing here and an indentation.
一开始 我以为是
First, I thought it was the result
尸体被埋二十五年的结果
of the body being buried for 25 years.
但是仔细一看
But on closer look,
这里看起来有冲击压缩
there seems to be some impact compression.
有人袭击了他的头部
Someone struck him in the head.
或者他摔倒时撞到了头 很难说是哪个
Or he fell and hit his head; it's hard to say which.
-能给我看一下吗 -给
- Do you mind? - No.
这里的锯齿痕迹是伤口吗
So this jagged mark here, that's the line of impact?
对 你能看到我提过的挤压痕迹
Yeah. You can see the compression I mentioned.
你怎么看
What do you think?
这个跟雕像的底座吻合
It matches the base of the statue.
斯科特是被石狮砸死的
Scotty was killed with the stone lion.
埋它的人应该不是为了藏宝
Whoever buried that was not hiding treasure.
他们只是在藏匿凶器
They were ditching their murder weapon.
埃莉
Ellie.
我们怎么会这样
How did we get here, huh?
我们是怎么走到今天这步的
How did we get here to this place?
因为我不是你的亲生父亲吗
Was it because, uh, I wasn't your real father?
我们从来没有告诉过你
I mean, we never told you--
我们从不觉得这很重要
we didn't think it was a big deal.
不过你也许本能地感觉到了
But maybe you instinctively knew
并因此跟我作对
and you held it against me.
是因为这个吗
Is that it?
难道...
Is...
父亲和女儿之间的天然纽带
I mean, the natural connection between a father and daughter,
我们从没有过的那种联♥系♥
the bond-- we never had that.
是因为我们不爱对方吗
Was it because we didn't love each other?
我以为我是爱你的
I mean, i thought I loved you.
每次你遇到麻烦了
I mean, every time you were in trouble,
我都会帮你
I was there.
我会出现
I came.
尽力帮助你
Tried to save you, help you.
如果那都不算爱的话
I mean, if that's not love...
我真不知道什么才算爱了
I-I don't know what love is, then.
而你一直在疏远我
But you kept pushing me away and pushing me away.
一直走到今天这个地步
And now we're here.
我受不了了 埃莉
I can't go on like this, Ellie.
我觉得我发现了一个
I think I've discovered a secret
有关历史上最美女人的秘密
about the most beautiful woman in history.
凯特·阿普顿吗[美国当红模特]
Kate Upton?
历史上的 亨利
In history, Henry.
我说的是克娄巴特拉[埃及艳后]
I was talking about Cleopatra.
令人神往 不过我很忙
Oh. Fascinating, but I am busy.
我就是来告诉你我没能够
I just came to tell you that I had no luck
从格雷格和萨拉在洞口找到的铲子上
isolating DNA from the shovel
提取到DNA
Greg and Sara found by the hole.
样本里有什么
Something in the sample
把提取物污染了吧
screwed up your extraction, didn't it?
就跟克娄巴特拉和我预料的一样
Just as Cleopatra and I expected.
好吧 非要我问
Fine, I'll bite.
被污染的样本跟埃及艳后有什么关系
What does my screwed-up sample have to do with Cleopatra?
死海里的矿物质
Minerals from the Dead Sea.
有十三种都是死海独有的
13 of them-- not found in water anywhere else in the world.
我又没跟上你的思路
As usual, I'm not following you.
铲子手柄上有乳液
There was lotion on the shovel handle.
样本里还有特定比例的
The sample contained a particular proportion
镁 溴化物 沥青 钙以及钾
of magnesium, bromide, bitumen, calcium and potassium.
高浓度的盐类化合物导致了提取失败
The high salt content would explain why my extraction failed.
只有一个卖♥♥家供应
Only one vendor sells a version with the precise
成分比例相似的产品
mineral proportions that I've identified,
而且只在网上卖♥♥
and they only offer it online.
死海矿物乳液
我还在等当地购买♥♥者的名单
I'm waiting for a list of local customers as we speak.
我们今早在沙漠里
We found a shovel this morning,
发现了一把铲子
out in the desert.
手把上有一种很特殊的乳液
It had lotion on the handle, a very specific lotion.
你知道我在说什么吧 凯伦
You know the stuff I'm talking about, don't you, Karen?
你去了那里
You were out there.
我认为你去了那里
I think you went out there
为找宝藏挖了斯科特·盖茨的坟墓
and dug up Scotty Gates' grave to get to that treasure.
等等 什么"斯科特的坟墓"
Wait, what do you mean, "Scotty's grave"?
我们只是为了找到雕像
We were just looking for the statue.
我们
We?
你是跟谁一起去的 凯伦
Who'd you go out there with, Karen?
-罗杰 -罗杰啊
- Roger. - Roger?
罗杰·马瑟斯
Roger Mathers?
你为什么会跟他去沙漠
How'd you end up out in the desert with him?
两天前的晚上我看到罗杰闯进我爸的工作室
I caught Roger breaking into my father's workshop two nights ago.
他急着想拿到一些照片
He was desperate to get his hands on some photographs.
你♥爸♥航拍的照片
Your dad's aerial photos.
那你为什么不报♥警♥
Well, why didn't you just call the cops?
我本来打算报♥警♥的
I was about to,
可是罗杰谈到了宝藏
but then Roger started talking about the treasure.
石狮 你知道的
The stone lion, you know?
他说那不仅仅是个传说
He said it wasn't just lore,
那真的很值钱
that it was really worth something.
他认为拿到我爸的照片就能找到它
He thought that with my dad's photos, he could find it.
然后他答应给你分成
And he offered to cut you in on the deal.
所以你决定帮助他
That's why you decided to help him, hmm?
我当时觉得何乐而不为呢
I figured, why not?
如果有人有资格享有宝藏
If anybody deserves a piece of that treasure,
那肯定是我和我爸
it's me and my father.
那件事毁了我们的生活
That case ruined our lives.
所以你们俩去了那里寻找宝藏
So the two of you went out there to dig it up, huh?
本来是这么打算的
That was the plan.
可后来没去成
But it didn't happen.
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表