Scratching your agent's arm in the process.
安置哑弹对卧底行动有什么帮助
How does planting dud bombs help your undercover op?
我们计划大肆公开找到炸♥弹♥的消息
We planned to discover the bombs very publicly first,
再向媒体透露这些炸♥弹♥极具危险性
then release to the media that they were very dangerous
且出自专家之手
and expertly made.
既耍了亚美尼亚人 还能让你的探员
Fooling the Armenians and establishing your agent
以爆破专家的身份安插♥进♥去
as an explosives expert.
那北维加斯的
What about the intersection
珍珠街和皇家大道的交叉路口呢
of Pearl Street and Royal Avenue in North Vegas?
那又和什么有关
What was that about?
那是卧底与亚美尼亚联♥系♥人见面的地点
That's where our undercover met his Armenian contact.
或许这正是他只记得珍珠和皇家二词的原因
Probably why Pearl-Royal stuck in his mind.
那勒索阴谋也因此夭折了吗
And the extortion plot-- has that been aborted as well?
我们的卧底成功地锁定了主要嫌疑人
Our undercover was able to identify the individuals responsible.
我们正在追捕他
We're arresting them right now.
很好
Good.
帕克的人要带走所有证据
Parker's men are gonna need to take custody of all the evidence.
没问题
Of course.
如果我们谈妥了
If we're square here,
我还要跟吉姆·布拉斯队长谈谈
I need to speak to Captain Jim Brass.
好主意
Sounds like a good idea.
联邦探员今日突击地中海赌场
Federal agents descended on the Mediterranean Casino today,
逮捕五位亚美尼亚人
taking five Armenian nationals into custody.
被逮捕的人均被怀疑是
The individuals arrested are suspected to be members
亚美尼亚犯罪团伙的成员
of an Armenian organized crime ring.
我们的律师下周会给兰格安排一场听证会
Our lawyers scheduled a deposition with Langer for next week.
不知道结果会如何 但桑德斯肯定脱身了
Unsure how it's gonna turn out, but Sanders is off the hook.
我很高兴
I'm glad.
无意冒犯 但我希望下次见到你
Well, no offense, but I hope the next time I see you
会是在全美学会会议上
will be at an American Academy meeting.
再见
See you later.
谢谢
Thank you.
跟格雷格谈过了
Talked to Greg.
他还好吗
How's he doing?
我想我能明白
Look, I guess I get why you thought you had to
你为什么非得要那样对他
treat him the way that you did,
但到头来 还是有点难以接受
but it's tough to be on the receiving end of that.
我明白
Yeah, I know.
我在西雅图时 内务部曾有一场针对我的调查
I had an I.A. investigation in Seattle,
罗素也是这样对我的
and Russell treated me the exact same way.
至今不能释怀
Still not over it.
格雷格在衣帽间
Greg's in the locker room.
恭喜你
Hey. Congratulations.
谢了
Thanks.
我知道我对你很苛刻
I know I was really hard on you.
为了我所关心的人 我必须要尽力
I was trying to do my best for someone that I really do care about,
但我不能表露出来
but I couldn't act like it.
我必须要表现得公正
I had to seem impartial,
不然会对你的案子不利
or it really would have hurt your case.
我明白的
Hey, I understand.
格雷格 我从未怀疑过你
Greg, I never thought you did anything wrong.
去RJ吃烤芝士堡怎么样
How about that grilled cheese at RJ's?
听起来不错
That sounds great.
我请客
My treat?
好啊
Okay.
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表