不过根据X光片来看 一定挺惊险
Judging by these X-rays, must be a hell of a show.
他身上断过的骨头可真不少
He's broken almost every bone in his body.
他本来还可以换双新鞋
Guy could have used a new pair of boots.
你认为过敏原因是什么
So what do you think caused his allergic reaction?
我在他肩上看到一个凸起的痕迹
Well, I saw a raised mark on his shoulder.
可能是蜜蜂蛰的或是蜘蛛咬的
Could be as simple as a bee sting or spider bite.
这家伙抢了赌场 枪杀了保安
A guy robs a casino, shoots a security guard,
然后骑摩托车乱窜
and rides off on a motorcycle,
最后被虫子咬死了
and gets killed by an insect?
我只是说可能是
I only said it could be.
是在左肩膀 对吗
It's the left shoulder, right?
看这个
Look at that.
注射的痕迹
An injection mark.
有人故意把他弄成这样的
Somebody did this to him on purpose.
在我把他包起来之前 你还要查什么吗
You need anything else before I zip him up?
不用了 你可以把他带走了
No, no, go ahead. You can take him.
-女士 请... -这是他吗 是保罗吗
- Ma'am, please... - Is that him? Is that Paul?
很抱歉 女士 但你不能进来
I'm so sorry, ma'am, but you can't be here.
那是我丈夫
That's my husband!
我得看看他
I have to see him!
求你了
Please?
你确定要这么做吗
Are you sure you want to do this?
求你了
Please?
好吧
Okay.
女士
Ma'am.
他之前一直在服役
All the while he was on active duty,
四进四出阿富汗
four tours of Afghanistan,
那时他都不肯娶我
he wouldn't marry me.
你知道为什么吗
You know why?
他怕让我变成寡妇
He was afraid of making me a widow.
万一他在那儿发生了什么意外
He didn't want to put me through that
他不想让我经历那些
if something happened to him over there.
我很遗憾
I'm so sorry.
怎么会这样
How does this happen?
他怎么能在那四年里活了下来
How does he survive four years of hell over there,
却在本该安全的家乡死了
just to come back home and die where he's supposed to be safe?!
天啊
Oh, God!
怎么样了 霍奇斯
Talk to me, Hodges.
普-通-中-国-烟-火
说英语
In English.
这些报纸片上的字是中文
The writing on these newspaper bits is Chinese.
纸片上还有碳
That, combined with traces of carbon,
硝酸钾和硫磺的痕迹
potassium nitrate and sulfur,
这些东西说明劫案中使用的爆♥炸♥物
tells me the explosives used in the heist
基本无法查明源头
are essentially untraceable.
-那些是中国爆竹 -很可能是M80火♥药♥
- They're Chinese fireworks. - M-80s, most likely.
城外的大多数烟花店都能买♥♥到
Available at most any fireworks stand outside the city,
只要你愿意花点钱的话
if you flash a little cash.
然后我们又到了另一个死胡同
Which brings us to our next potential dead end,
闪光灯球
the strobe ball.
这是四王赌场的摩托车特技表演中
It's a visual effects device used in the motorcycle stunt show
所使用的视觉特效装置
of the Four Kings Casino.
嫌犯可能是从他工作的地方偷的
The suspect could've stolen that from his job...
那赌场的安保录像呢
What about the casino's security video?
想看看死胡同第三弹吗
To complete the dead-end trifecta?
跟我来
Après moi.
他在那里
Okay, there he is.
就是他 就在那儿 就是我们要找的人
That's him, right there. That's the guy we're looking for.
这是怎么了
What's going on?
这是闪光灯啊
It's the strobe.
摄像头的处理器跟不上它的频率
The camera's aperture couldn't keep up with it.
只能拍到这些了
It doesn't get any better.
那就搞定它
So fix it.
你想让我怎么做
What do you propose I do?
我不知道
I don't know.
我们得查明金特里有没有参与这个劫案
We got to find out if this guy Gentry was in on this heist.
要不我来吧
You want me to do it?
不 不用 我没问题
No, no, n...I got it.
里阿尔托房♥间里的灯光
The lights in the Rialto Room
和赌场里的其他灯一样
work just the same as the lights in the rest of the casino.
都是自动的 以中♥央♥系统控制
They're all automated, controlled by a central system.
系统怎么运作呢
So how's the system controlled?
你起码得保证随时都能
You have to be able to turn the lights on and off
开关灯吧
when you want to.
和现在世界上很多东西一样
Well, it's...like everything else these days, it's, uh...
基本上就是
it's essentially...
一个应用程序
an app.
用密♥码♥操控
You have to have an access code.
只要有密♥码♥
But once you're in,
整层楼都由你安排
you can program whole floors,
每个单独的灯都由你控制
you can control individual fixtures,
你可以全权掌控
whatever you need.
关灯的人应该有权限操控系统
So whoever killed the lights should be in the system.
是啊 必须的
Pretty much, he'd have to be.
孩子真可爱
That's a cute kid.
他多大了
How old is he?
十个月了
He's ten months old.
问题是 谁有这个程序 或是密♥码♥
So the real question is who has the app? Or the access codes?
除了我吗 安保部门
Besides me? Uh...security department,
酒店经理 执行经理
hotel manager, executive manager,
应该不多吧
I mean, just a handful of people, probably.
我们需要一张名单
Well, we're gonna need a list.
这我没有
I don't have that list.
系统是我安装的 但是控制权
I mean, I set up the system, but the hotel manager
由酒店经理决定
controls the access.
摩根
Morgan...
找到那个失踪的玩家罗伯特·金特里了
Our missing poker player, Rob Gentry, just turned up.
他在巴勒莫赌场
He was at the Palermo Casino,
用四王赌场的筹码赌博呢
playing with Four Kings chips.
你昨晚过得挺精彩啊 金特里先生
You had quite a night last night, didn't you, Mr. Gentry?
你先在里阿尔托房♥间把所有钱都押上
First you go all in at the Rialto Room,
结果输了
lose,
接着你被持械抢劫
then you wind up in this armed robbery.
是啊 整件事是挺疯狂的
Yeah, I tell you, whole thing was pretty crazy.
我还活着真是幸运
I feel lucky just to be alive.
幸运 那倒是
Lucky? Oh, yeah.
但你也有点蠢
But you're also a little stupid.
拜托 你都没想到我们会去每个赌场
Come on, you didn't think we'd have every casino in town
找四王赌场的筹码吗
looking for these Four Kings chips?
然后你这傻♥逼♥今天去了巴勒莫
And your dumb ass rolls into the Palermo today,
下了七万五的赌注
buys in with 75 grand worth.
钱哪里来的
Where'd you get it?
我记不住我是...
Well, you know, I can't remember if I...
赢来的还是买♥♥来的
if I won 'em or bought 'em.
这些筹码在我手上有一段时间了
I've-I've had 'em for quite a while.
看到了吗
You see that?
这是枚射频识别芯片
It's an RFID chip.
每一个筹码
Each one of these chips,
都有独特的电子序号♥
has its own digital identification number.
帮助赌场追踪筹码的出入
It helps the casino keep up with chip movement.
这些筹码是昨晚为里阿尔托房♥间做准备时
And these particular chips were scanned last night
放进推车里时扫描过的
as they were being put on a cart for the Rialto Room.
这些筹码在你手上的唯一可能
So the only way that you could have them,
-就是你偷的 -等等
- is if you stole them. - Wait.
我和抢劫案一点关系也没有
I had nothing to do with that robbery.
有 和你有关系 罗伯特
Yes, you did, Robert.
你和你那摩托车兄弟
You and your motorcycle buddy?
我们在录像上
We've got you on video
看到你给他发短♥信♥ 叫他开始动手
texting him, giving him the signal to strike.
你身上可背着命案啊 哥们
You're on the hook for murder, bud.
抢劫发生的时候
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表