看看勒布朗克有没有带回来一点
Let's see if LeBlanc took some to go.
摩根 你看这个
Morgan, look at this.
上面有枚血指印
A fingerprint in blood.
似乎曾经被拿来当做武器
Looks like it might have been used as a weapon.
巴洛头部不是有一处钝器伤吗
Didn't Barlow have a blunt force trauma to his head?
死亡两天前受的伤
Two days before he was killed.
也许是巴洛威胁柯蒂斯
Maybe that's when Barlow threatened
要把他的监狱生涯
to go to the executive producers
告诉制片人的时候
and tell them about Curtis's prison time.
他们吵了起来
They got into a fight.
-喂 不要这样 -然后大打出手
- No, no, no... Hey, hey. - Then it got physical.
你想怎么着
What are you gonna do, huh?
争吵以后 巴洛答应他不会泄密
After the fight, Barlow promises to keep his mouth shut,
但是柯蒂斯不能冒这个险
but Curtis can't take the chance,
所以两天以后...
so two nights later...
勒布朗克清理了厨房♥ 却忘了这个东西
LeBlanc may have cleaned up the kitchen, but he left a mess here.
这些足够送他重返牢房♥
Could send him right back to prison.
我们在柯蒂斯·勒布朗克床底下找到的
The alarm clock that we found under Curtis LeBlanc's bed?
闹钟上的血迹和死者德里克·巴洛相吻合
Blood on it belonged to the victim Derek Barlow.
指纹是勒布朗克的吗
Was the fingerprint LeBlanc's?
不是 它属于另一位选手
No, but it did match another one of the contestants.
米歇尔·罗兰兹
Huh, Michelle Rowlands.
她在节目中一直处于下风
She's kind of the underdog on the show.
但依然很顽强
She's tough.
顽强到下手杀人吗
Tough enough to commit murder?
我好想我的女儿 我绝不会输
I miss my daughter so much. Losing is not an option.
《顶级厨师》
米歇尔 你非常优秀
Michelle, I'm impressed.
来自俄亥俄州的快餐店厨师
You made it to the final four of an elite culinary competition.
竟能在顶尖烹饪比赛中挺进四强
You're a diner chef from Ohio.
同时还是一名女性
And a woman.
为了走到这一步 我付出了双倍的努力
I mean, I worked twice as hard as the guys to get where I am.
确实 听说烹饪界都是男人的天下
Yeah, I hear the culinary world can be a bit of a boys club.
这么说都是轻的了
That's an understatement.
德里克·巴洛还上了他们的宣传海报
And Derek Barlow is their poster boy.
我们知道他多次阻挠你的比赛
We know that he sabotaged you more than once.
他被淘汰你肯定很高兴吧
You must have been very happy when Derek was kicked off the show.
他罪有应得
He got what he deserved.
不只比赛这一方面吧
In more ways than one.
我们在柯蒂斯和德里克的房♥间里找到这个闹钟
We found this alarm clock in Curtis and Derek's room.
上面有你粘着德里克血迹的指纹
That there is your fingerprint in Derek's blood.
发生了什么 米歇尔
What happened, Michelle?
你是不是受够了他的骚扰
Had you had enough of his abuse?
决定报复他
Decide to get back at him for how he treated you?
显然你跟他在房♥间里起了争执
You obviously got into an altercation with him
两天后 他就死了
in his room, and two days later he's dead.
我没杀他
I didn't kill him.
你有动机 有机会 而且你肯定有能力
You had motive, opportunity, and you certainly had the skill set
将他大卸八块煮了
to cut him up and cook him.
这是有预谋的谋杀
It's premeditated murder.
几天前
A cou... A couple nights ago,
德里克邀我去他房♥间
Derek invited me to his room.
柯蒂斯不在
Curtis wasn't there.
他说他想跟我结盟
He said he wanted to form an alliance.
他给了我一杯喝的
He gave me a drink.
尝起来像甘草汁
Tasted like licorice.
里面肯定加了东西
There must have been something in it,
因为接下来我知道的...
because next thing I knew, I woke up and...
就是我在他身下醒来
Derek was on top of me.
他用手卡着我喉咙
His hand around my throat.
不 停下 求你了 停下
No, stop, please, stop!
闭嘴
Shut up.
我推不开他 就抓起了闹钟
I couldn't get him off of me, so I grabbed the alarm clock and...
然后我赶紧跑了
...then I got out of there.
那你为什么没有报♥警♥呢 罗兰兹女士
Well, how come you didn't contact the police, Ms. Rowlands?
房♥间里只有我们两个人
It was just the two of us in there.
报♥警♥也只能是我们两个对质
It would have been my word against his.
而且...
Besides...
指控男厨强♥奸♥自己的女厨
a female chef accusing a male chef of rape?
我还怎么在这行混下去
I would have never worked again.
我放弃了一切来参赛
You know, I gave up everything to be here.
辞掉工作 花光积蓄
You know, quit my job, used up my savings.
离开我女儿好几周
Weeks away from my daughter.
这一切都会付之东流的
All of it would have been for nothing.
我认为德里克死有应得
You know, I'm not sorry Derek is dead.
但是我没杀他
But I didn't kill him.
这是德里克·巴洛被谋杀的两天前拍下的
So, this was shot two days before Derek Barlow was murdered.
按米歇尔·罗兰兹的说法
According to Michelle Rowlands,
强♥奸♥发生在晚上将近十点的时候
the rape happened just before 10:00 p.M.
如果她没撒谎的话
If she's telling the truth.
公♥寓♥走廊监控 四号♥摄像头
她是在那儿
Well, there she is.
她看起来很慌
She looks pretty upset.
我愿意相信她
I'd believe her.
但这并没有洗清她谋杀巴洛的嫌疑
But this does not clear her of Barlow's murder.
反而给了她更强的动机
If anything, it gives her a stronger motive.
她已经恨透了这家伙
Well, she already hated the guy.
这就有可能让她失控
This might have pushed her over the edge.
继续寻找证据 看我们的推论是否正确
Let's look for evidence, see if we're right.
-等一下 -好
- Whoa, hang on a sec. - Yeah.
那是巴洛的室友柯蒂斯·勒布朗克
That's Barlow's roommate Curtis LeBlanc,
就在米歇尔离开房♥间后几分钟
just minutes after Michelle left the room.
但她说那晚他不在房♥间里
But she said he wasn't in the room that night.
米歇尔被下药了
Michelle was drugged.
柯蒂斯可能在她失去意识的时候强♥奸♥了她
Curtis could have raped her while she was unconscious,
轮到德里克的时候他就去洗澡了
then been in the bathroom while Derek had his turn.
这些家伙比我们想的还要混♥蛋♥
These guys are worse than we thought.
这个叫"热带欲望"
So, this one is called Tropical Desire.
黄油蛋糕加上迈耶柠檬凝乳
Yellow butter cake with Meyer lemon curd
还有青柠缪斯 是慕斯
and key lime mouse-- mousse.
有点酸
Hmm... it's tart.
我觉得很清爽 不怎么甜
I thought it was light and refreshing, not so sweet.
要是你喜欢的话 我们就选这个了
Well, I mean, if-if you like it, then we should go with that one.
得我们两个都喜欢
We both need to like it.
婚宴蛋糕就像是我们爱的象征[意大利语]
The wedding cake is like il simbolo del nostro amore.
在意大利 新郎新娘互喂蛋糕
In Italy, when the bride and the groom feed each other cake,
就是向全世界宣告他们会互相照顾一辈子
it tells the world that they will take care each other forever.
就不能互喂果酱饼吗
Can't we tell the world with a flan?
我不太喜欢吃蛋糕
'Cause I'm-I'm not a big cake guy.
那些蛋糕看起来真棒
Wow, those look amazing.
来帮我们试试吗
You want to help us sample some?
我们还没决定呢
We're trying to make a decision.
不不 只有你俩才能决定这个
Oh, no, no, that's something that only you two can choose.
伊丽莎贝塔 你家人来参加婚礼吗
So, Elisabetta, is your family coming over for the wedding?
当然啦
Of course.
我父母 兄弟们和几个外甥 还有我祖母[意大利语]
My parents, brothers, few of my cousins, la mia nonna.
她有一大家子亲戚
She has a big family.
跟他们远隔重洋肯定很不容易
Oh, must be hard to be so far away from them.
是啊
Ah, yeah.
我很想念他们
I miss them so much,
不过又不是永远留在这 只是暂时的[意大利语]
but no, living here-- it's not forever, solo temporanea.
暂时的
Temporary?
什么意思
Uh, uh, what do you mean?
我们会有小孩然后搬回意大利去
Of course we will have babies and we move back to Italy.
宝贝 我以为你很喜欢这里
Honey, I-I thought you liked it here.
拉斯维加斯是个很棒的城市
Las Vegas is an amazing city,
但是这里不是居家生活的地方
but it's no place to raise a family.
是 但是听着
Yeah, but listen.
我的事业在这儿
I-I've built a career here.
只是份工作而已 大卫
It's just a job, David.
我爸爸说你可以
My father said you can work
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表