我们应该尽快采取行动
We should know something soon.
你会没事的 雅各
You're going be okay, Jacob.
谢谢
Thanks.
我希望你能出去
I hope you get out of here.
你们两个都是
Both of you.
好了 抬出去吧
All right, let's move out.
别开火 他要出来了
Hold your fire. He's coming out.
坚持住 你已经没事了
Hang in there. We got you.
让一下
Make way for him.
有什么消息吗 芬恩利
Yo, what do you got for me, Finlay?
格雷格对"LookingGlass"作了追踪
Greg's been running a trace on LookingGlass.
尼克 但他的发现完全不合逻辑
Nick, what he's found does not make any sense.
什么意思 告诉我
What do you mean? Tell me.
所有的邮件都发自同一台服务器
All of the the e-mails came from one server.
鲍威尔的搭档
Whoever is Powell's partner,
一直跟他联络的那个人
whoever he has been communicating with...
来自警局内部
is someone inside the police department.
邓恩警官 你可以去休息一下
Officer Dunn, give me a minute. Take a break.
你确定吗
Are you sure about this?
格雷格确认了服务器IP地址
Greg verified the server's IP.
枪手收到的邮件
At least half the e-mails the shooter received
至少有一半来自一台警局内部电脑
have been sent from a computer inside PD.
这到底是怎么回事
What the hell is going on here?
之前我们一直以为
Look, all this time we thought LookingGlass419
"LookingGlass419"只不过
was just some other screwed-up kid
是另一个想枪击警局的疯狂少年
looking to shoot up some other police station.
把这个当成某种自杀协议
Like this was some kind of suicide pact.
可现在 吉姆
But I'm telling you, Jim,
"LookingGlass"是我们中的一名警♥察♥
LookingGlass is one of us, it's a cop.
也从来没有什么别的目标
And there was never some other target.
从始至终只有拉斯维加斯警局一个目标
This has always been the target, LVPD.
可是为什么一个警♥察♥要做这种事呢
Yeah, but-but why? Why would a cop do this?
无论动机为何
Whatever the motive,
这都太疯狂了
man, this is crazy.
没错 太疯狂了
Yeah. Yeah, this is crazy.
我要揪出这个人
I want this guy.
无论是谁做的
Whoever it is,
他们都很了解马克·鲍威尔
they knew Mark Powell very well.
他们知道他憎恨警♥察♥ 就像个定时炸♥弹♥
They know he hates cops, and they know he's a ticking time bomb.
所以你是说所有通信来自我们的服务器
So you say that all the messages came from our server?
哪一台电脑
Which computer?
我不知道 格雷格正在查
I don't know. Greg's running it right now.
终端搜索开始
基本搜索 刷新
拉斯维加斯警局枪击
找到0条相关信息
没有结果
还没出现 是吧
Not happening, is it?
你在等的那个东西
Whatever it is you're waiting for.
或者说 你在等的那个人
Or... whoever it is you're waiting for.
不 会来的 我们有...
No, I-it will, okay? We had...
我们有过约定
we had a plan.
他不会让我失望的
He won't let me down.
我觉得他已经让你失望了
I think he already has.
我觉得你应该意识到了
And I think you know that.
马克
Mark...
我知道现在你似乎无路可走了
I know it seems like there's no way out for you right now.
-其实还是有的 -肯定没有了
- But there is... - There isn't.
没错 我♥干♥掉了好几个警♥察♥
Yeah, I blew away a bunch of cops!
他们肯定会杀了我的
They're just gonna kill me!
不会的 如果你跟我一起走出去
Not if you walk out... with me.
然后呢
And then what?
你觉得我疯了吗
Do you think I'm crazy?
不 我没有
No, I don't.
真是太不幸了
That's too bad.
这个貌似是我唯一剩下的理由了
It's looking like that's all I got left, you know?
精神失常什么的
Some kind of insanity plea.
我只是不想自己下半生都在监狱里度过
I just don't want to spend the rest of my life in a cage.
这跟你想怎么样无关
It's not about what you want.
你走进这里的时候已经没那个权力了
You gave that up when you walked in here.
我不想骗你
I'm-I'm not gonna lie to you.
很明显你需要承担后果
There are gonna be consequences, obviously,
不过如果你想活下去 其实...
but if you choose to live, man, there's...
你可以选择不一样的活法
you can make something out of that life.
如果我选择不呢
What if I don't?
不要这样
Don't you do that.
好吧 我不开枪
Okay, I won't.
不过
Okay, then,
你来开枪
you're going to do it.
杀了我
Kill me...
不然我就杀了你
or I will kill you.
今天不会再有人死在这里了
No one else is gonna die here today.
追踪结果怎么样了
How's the trace going?
找到是警局哪台电脑给鲍威尔发邮件了吗
Figure out which computer at PD sent e-mails to Powell?
比我预计的要有难度
It's a bit more complicated than I thought.
我在比较终端用户历史和服务器历史记录
I'm comparing each terminal's user history with the server history.
这是一个排除的过程 直到数据能对上
It's a process of elimination, until I find a match...
一共有多少台终端
How many terminals are there?
-七十二台 -你完成多少了
- Seventy-two. - How many have you done?
十一台
Eleven.
我来帮忙
I'll help.
我刚听说 是真的吗
I just heard. Is it true?
那个孩子自己投降了
Is the kid gonna give himself up?
没错 貌似罗素说服他了
Yeah, seems like Russel talked hime out.
你觉得他的投降可信吗
You think he's on the level?
我们马上就会知道了
Well we'll know in a second.
吉姆 我们出来了
Jim, we're coming out!
等我指令
Wait for my call.
不要再走了
That's far enough.
D.B. 我需要你站到边上
D.B., I need you to step aside.
-先生 -不不 没事的
- Sir. - No, no, you're fine.
你会没事的 乖乖听他们指令就好
You're fine. Just do everything they say.
我就在这里
I'm right here.
好了 马克
All right, Mark.
我希望你按照我说的做
I want you to do exactly as I tell you,
而且只做我说的事
and only what I tell you.
把你的手举过头
Put your hands above your head
手指交叉
and interlock your fingers.
双膝跪地
Get down on your knees.
马克 听他的
Mark, do what they say.
100%符合
我找到了
I got him.
现在 整个人趴下
Now lay flat on your stomach.
赶紧把这消息给布拉斯
Let's get this info to Brass.
你听到他的指令了 快趴下
You heard him! Get down! Now!
枪
Gun!
马克 不要 不要
Mark, no. Mark, no!
他刚刚要拿枪
He was reaching for a gun.
他是在拿这个
He was reaching for this.
多兰警官
Officer Dolan.
把你的枪给我
Give me your weapon.
队长 我没有开错枪
It was a good shoot, Captain.
把他关押起来
Put him into custody.
队长 我没有开错枪
Captain, it was a good shoot.
发生了什么 这怎么回事
What's going on? This doesn't make any sense.
呼叫放射科
Lab tech to Radiology.
呼叫放射科
Lab tech to Radiology.
我们抓到凶手了
We got the shooter.
我听说了
I heard.
我们也追踪了警♥察♥局的电脑
We also, uh, tracked down the computer in PD
找到了鲍威尔的联♥系♥人
that Powell was communicating with.
是谁
Who was it?
是多兰
Dolan.
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表