对着墙大喊大叫
screaming at the walls.
-太恐怖了 -怎么回事
- Pure freak show. - And why?
是什么引起的
What would make her do that?
我又不是医生 不过...
Well, I ain't a doctor or nothing, but...
肯定是我的床上功夫把她震撼了
must be the sex just blew her mind.
那是 肯定是这么回事
Yeah, that must have been it.
就是个废物 你还有其他想法吗
Well... aside from being a complete tool, what do you think?
他是凶手的可能性还是有的
Well, he still could be our killer.
问题是 我们只掌握了DNA
Well, the problem is, all we have is DNA evidence,
他说了他的DNA怎么会在那个房♥间的
and we can't disprove his story
我们没法推♥翻♥这种说法
of how it got in that room.
不过我们有个目击证人 可以指认兰德尔
Well, we do have an eyewitness who could possibly I.D. Randall.
艾利克斯·加内兹 四周前他妻子被打死了
Alex Garnez, the husband who survived his wife being bludgeoned
他活了下来
four weeks ago.
他有严重的颅脑损伤
He has massive head injuries.
他还在医院呢
He's still in the hospital--
都不知道他现在什么情况
we don't even know what condition he's in.
我找过他的医生了
Well, I talked to his doctor.
她说他心理状况不佳
She said he's struggling psychologically.
自从他有次自杀未遂 他们就一直看着他
They have him on suicide watch after one failed attempt,
不过从生理上来说
but... physically...
他已经恢复了 我们可以去问话
she said he's strong enough to talk to us.
加内兹先生
Mr. Garnez.
我是犯罪现场调查员布洛迪
I'm CSI Brody,
这位是犯罪现场调查员桑德斯
and this is CSI Sanders.
不好意思 我们得跟你谈谈
I'm sorry, but we need to talk to you
有关你和你妻子遇袭那晚的事
about the night that you and your wife were attacked.
你还记得多少
How much do you remember?
我不知道
I don't know.
我…我…
I... I...
我只记得她就躺在那儿
I remember her just lying there,
就那样躺着
just lying there.
身上周围都是血
And all the... blood around her...
我们是高中情侣
We were high school sweethearts.
你有没有看见伤害你和你妻子的人
Did you see the person who hurt you and your wife?
记得他的长相吗
Do you remember his face?
我能看见他
I can see him...
站在她身旁
standing over her,
一直打她
hitting her over...
一直打她
and over...
可是...
and...
可是我无能为力
and I'm powerless.
我没法制止他
I... I can't stop him.
就像我们之间隔着一堵墙一样
Like there's a wall between us. I...
可我还是能听到那恐怖的声音
Yet I can still hear the sickening sound of...
一下
blow...
又一下
after blow.
加内兹先生
Mr. Garnez...
我们想给你看几张照片
we want to... we want to show you some photographs
是人像照
of some faces.
请你告诉我们其中哪个
We need you to tell us if any one of these men
像是你刚刚说的那个人
looks like the man that we've been talking about, okay?
不在这里面
He's not there.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
这些人...
None of these...
都不是杀害我家蒂娜的人
is the man that killed my Tina.
霍奇斯 你给我发了条"911"
Hodges, you texted me "911"?
没错
I did.
什么事儿这么急
What is the 911?
抱歉 是你的嫌犯
Sorry. Your suspect.
他光着脚从旅馆跑出来 对吧
He ran from the motel room barefoot, correct?
但是他的鞋没留下
Yet he left no shoes behind.
有可能他拿走了
He could have been carrying his shoes.
他来不及穿上它们了
He was in too much of a hurry to put them on.
也许吧 但是尼克在浴室
Mm, maybe. But there was a bottle of shampoo
找到了瓶洗发水
that Nick found in the bathroom.
它含有1%的苄氯菊酯
It contained one percent permethrin,
是去虱的配方
formulated to combat head lice.
我已经和医生确认过了
Now, I've checked with Doc.
史密斯夫妇俩谁都没有头虱
Neither of the Smiths were head lice sufferers.
这么说洗发水是给客人准备的
So the shampoo was for the guest.
没错 很有可能就是凶手
Yes. Presumably the killer.
尼克在淋浴间的墙上发现了残留物
Nick found residue on the wall of the shower.
我检测过了 它含有5%的苄氯菊酯
I've tested it; it contained five percent permethrin.
-苄氯菊酯 治头虱的 -不是
- Permethrin, for the head lice. - No.
它的含量是5% 在沐浴乳里
This is five percent, in a body cream.
这是处方药的剂量 用来治疗疥疮
It's prescription strength, used to treat scabies.
我不想表现得不近人情 但是…
I don't want to seem insensitive, but...
不♥穿♥鞋 头虱
shoeless, head lice,
还有疥疮 我觉得他是个流浪汉
and scabies-- that all sounds like homeless to me.
理查德·史密斯在弗拉格斯塔夫
Richard Smith worked with the homeless
帮助流浪汉
back in Flagstaff.
他可能是想救济他
He could have been doing
想帮助某个流浪汉
some sort of outreach, wanted to help somebody,
从街上把他们带回来
brought them in off the street.
我已经打听过了
I've already called around.
那边有个收♥容♥所♥叫"街道救星"
There's a local shelter called Street Saviors
上周爆发了一场疥疮
who had a scabies outbreak last week,
他们发的正是同样的处方沐浴乳
where they distributed this very same prescription cream.
太棒了 霍奇斯
Way to bury the lead, Hodges.
这不过是苍海一瓢
That's part of my charm.
哥就是个传说
It's all in the telling.
老样子
The regular.
对 水果味的
Yeah. Fruity.
好 非常感谢
Okay, thanks so much.
我和一对从事
Hey. So I talked to a couple
救济工作的夫妻谈过了
of the outreach workers.
他们之前见过一个人 他叫鲁迪
They saw a guy earlier, a guy named Rudy.
他是这儿的常客了
He's a regular here.
他光着脚 衣服上有血迹
He was barefoot, had bloodstained clothes.
听起来就是我们要找的人
Sounds like our boy.
没错 据当地的居民说
Yeah. According to the locals,
他喜欢在这边闲逛 就在桥底下
he likes to hang out here, under the bridge.
有人看见鲁迪了吗
Anybody seen Rudy?
你看见鲁迪了吗
You seen Rudy?
你认识鲁迪吗
You know who Rudy is?
鲁迪在哪儿呢
Hey, where does Rudy stay?
老前辈 您好
Hey, old-timer. Hey, man.
看见鲁迪在哪儿了吗
You seen Rudy anywhere?
鲁迪
Rudy!
怎么了
What's wrong?
你都干了什么啊 老兄
What have you been doing, man?
鲁迪 你得跟我们走一趟
Rudy, you're gonna have to come with us.
鲁迪 你的档案里提到
Rudy, it says here in my files
你在州立医院住过一段时间
that you spent some time in the state hospital.
因为精神问题吗
Had a few psych holds?
是 我是有些问题
Yeah, I have some problems.
你的医生说你是什么病
What did the doctors diagnose you with?
精神分♥裂♥症 躁郁症
Schizophrenia, bipolar disorder,
广泛性焦虑症
generalized anxiety,
-妄想症 -够了
- paranoia... - Well, that's okay.
我们明白了
We get the idea.
你认识这两个人吗 理查德和安
Do you recognize these two? Richard and Ann?
他们是天使
They're angels.
-你什么意思 -他们救了我
- What do you mean? - They rescued me.
-怎么救的 -我在街上 在克雷默街
- How? - I was on the street, out front
一家药店前
of a drugstore on Cramer.
那就在天景旅馆附近
Oh, that's right near the Sky View Motel.
有时候我去那儿去换零钱 然后我...
I go there sometimes to ask for change, you know, and-and I...
那些人
These guys,
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表