告诉我发生了什么
Tell me what happened out there.
那天...有其他人也在那儿
Somebody... somebody else was out there that day.
我们不知道被跟踪了
We didn't know we'd been followed.
你们最好让他闭嘴
You guys better shut him up.
有人来了
Someone's coming.
可恶 凯伦 你为什么老是要跟着我们
Damn it, Karen. Why do you always have to follow us?
你没听到我说什么吗
Didn't you hear what I said?
有车来了
There's a car coming.
可恶
Damn it!
不
No!
所以 你闷死了他
So, you smothered him?
我感觉很糟糕
Look, I felt bad.
但是那时候 不是他死就是大家一起死
But in the moment, it was him or all of us.
所以你们三个就在荒郊野外
So, the three of you buried Scotty
把斯科特和那个雕像埋在一起吗
out in the desert along with that statue?
我们担心有人会发现他
We were worried someone would find him.
但是很快 矛头就指向了密德湖
But right away, the focus shifted to Lake Mead,
所以没有人发现过他
so no one ever did.
那些钱去哪了 那些现金
What happened to all that money? The cash?
我们藏在了罗杰家的门廊下面
We hid it under the porch at Roger's house.
几个月之后 他祖母睡着了
Couple of months later, his grandmother fell asleep
手上的烟点着了沙发
on the couch with a cigarette in her hand.
整栋房♥子烧为灰烬
Burned the house to the ground.
所以 斯科特是白死了
So, Scotty died for nothing.
我们只是孩子
We were just kids.
愚蠢的孩子
Stupid kids.
可是 凯伦 你现在不再是孩子了
Yeah, well, you're not a kid anymore, Karen.
你知道你是什么吗
Know what you are?
你是个骗子
You're a liar.
我觉得你上次来的时候 对我们说了谎
I think you lied to us the last time you came in here.
我觉得你和罗杰那晚找到了石狮
Think that you and Roger found that stone lion
就你们两个
the other night, the two of you.
你知道我还怎么想吗
You know what else I think?
我觉得你进了车之后
I think when you got to the cars...
就出了事
...something went wrong.
罗杰我们本来不是这么说的 说好我们五五分
That wasn't the deal, Roger. You said we'd split it 50/50.
我说我们会分赃 我没说过怎么分
I said we'd split it; I didn't say how.
在我告诉你之前
You didn't even know the statue was
你都不知道这雕像值多少钱
worth anything until I told you.
要是没有我爸的照片
And you never would've found it
你永远都找不到它
without my father's photos.
我会分给你一点 作为发现者
I'll cut you in for a finder's fee.
拜托 凯伦
Come on, Karen.
你想怎么样呢
What are you gonna do?
你要杀了我
You gonna kill me?
就像杀了斯科特一样吗
Like you killed Scotty?
是个不错的想法
Not a bad theory.
问题在于 你没有证据
Problem is, you don't have any evidence.
我父亲一直教我
My father always taught me:
没有证据 就没有案子
no evidence, no case.
我们肯定没有办法
There is no way
因为斯科特·盖茨的谋杀逮捕她
that we can get her for Scotty Gates' murder.
那时她才十一岁
She was 11 at the time,
而且我们都没办法确定死因
and we can't even conclude a cause of death.
我们必须以谋杀罗杰·马瑟斯逮捕她
We have to get her for killing Roger Mathers.
我知道 可是我们没有证据
I know, but we don't have the evidence.
等有证据的时候 她早就掩藏好了她的行踪
And by the time we do, she will have covered her tracks.
山姆 你找我吗
Sam? You looking for me?
在凯伦小时候
When Karen was a teenager,
她常常去我们屋子后面的小溪河床那儿
she used to go down to the creek bed behind our house.
她在那儿有一个秘密据点
She had this little hiding place down there
她把烟藏在那儿 还以为我不知道
where she'd stash her cigarettes, thinking I-I didn't know.
我今晚去那儿看了看
I took a look down there tonight.
如果这里面的东西跟我想的一样
If this is what I think it is,
你女儿可能要去监狱待很长一段时间了
your daughter can go to prison for a long time.
九毫米口径
Nine millimeter.
同杀害罗杰·马瑟斯的枪口径一致
Same caliber that killed Roger Mathers.
都是为了这个
All for this.
多年来 我一直想知道那东西是否存在
You know, for years, I wondered if that thing really existed.
而现在 我多么希望它不存在
Now, more than ever, I wish it hadn't.
我以为我了解我家的小姑娘
I thought I knew my little girl.
我以为我们之间没有秘密
I thought we had no secrets.
过去的二十五年里 她一直对我隐瞒真♥相♥
For 25 years, she'd been hiding the truth from me.
我不明白
I don't understand it.
我只是...
I just...
我很遗憾 真的
I'm sorry. I really am.
你为孩子做牛做马
You do everything you can for your kid.
你给了他们能给的一切
You-you give them everything.
一切
Everything.
包括伤透你心的权利
Including the power to break your heart.
队长 你想知道有没有新进展
Captain, you wanted to know if there was news.
埃莉大脑里的肿胀已经消退很多了
The swelling in Ellie's brain has subsided enough
我们减少了药物治疗
that we've reduced the medication.
她有知觉了
She is responsive now.
-她醒了吗 -是的 但是还在恢复阶段
- She's awake? - Yes. But still in recovery.
我明白 谢谢你 医生
I understand. Thank you, Doctor.
他们跟我说你一直在外面徘徊
They told me you were hovering.
我只是想 确保你...
I just want to, uh, make sure that you were...
没事了吗
All right?
我们都知道那是不可能的
We both know that that's not really possible.
你还来干嘛
Why'd you even come?
我想我...
I guess I'm...
只是没有准备好...
just not ready to...
放弃你 埃莉
give up on you, Ellie.
这不是你的错
This is not your fault.
是我一直有问题
There's always been something wrong with me.
不 不是那样的
No, that-that's not true.
你就应该放手
You should just let me go.
我试过了
I've tried.
相信我
Believe me.
但是我做不到
But I can't.
我是说...
I mean...
我现在只有你了
you're all I have left.
听我说 我这就...
Look, I'm going to, uh...
让你好好休息 好好睡一觉 好吗
I'm gonna let you rest, let you sleep, okay?
留下吧
No. Stay.
拜托了 爸
Please, Dad?
吉姆
Hey, Jim.
D.B. 进来 坐
D.B., come in. Sit down.
我听说埃莉脱离生命危险了
I hear Ellie's out of the woods.
是啊
Yeah.
你们谈过了吗
Two of you able to talk?
我们谈过了
Yeah, we did.
谈了好一会儿
For a while.
你还好吗
You all right?
其实我还好
I am, actually.
给你倒杯喝的吧
Can I buy you a drink?
好
Yeah.
给你
Here you go.
天天开心
Happy days.
天天开心
Happy day.
你比我想的还要冷静些
You're a little calmer than I thought you might be.
你确定你没事吗
You sure you're all right?
没事 我刚刚跟我女儿谈了四个小时
Yeah, I just had a four-hour conversation with my daughter.
过去十五年里都没有过这样的谈话
That's something that hasn't happened to me in 15 years.
我们意识到我们需要彼此
We realize that we need each other.
现在更加需要了
Even more now.
要换作我的话 我会稍微...
I-I would be a little...
稍微谨慎些
little bit cautious if I were you.
"谨慎" 什么意思
"Cautious"? What do you mean?
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表