I don't give a damn about fair, Nick.
证明你是对的就行
Just show me you're right.
我们推测火势从这个角落蔓延
We deduced that the fire had to have started in this corner.
现在要做的只是挖开这些碎石
I think all we need to do now is dig through this rubble
看看能找到什么
and see what we can find.
好吧 好吧
All right, all right, okay.
还等什么 赶紧开始
What are we waiting for? Let's do it.
你还在查吗
You tracked it down?
红色的庞蒂克车
The Red Pontiac of Doom.
起火时出现在俱乐部
Had to have been at the club during the fire,
消防队到达时离开了
but gone when the fire department arrived.
间隔时间很短 监控显示没有几辆车经过
It's a tight time-frame. Not much traffic. I checked the cams.
你看 附近唯一的红色庞蒂克车
There you go-- the only red Pontiac around,
从案发现场离开
headed away from the venue.
油漆像是被火烤过
Paint looks charred from the heat.
就是看不清司机的脸
Can't make out the driver's face, though.
车管所能查到车牌吗
DMV any help with the plate?
司机叫杰里米·道格拉斯 住在北城
Driver is a Northtown resident named Jeremy Douglass.
我的车丢了 得有...
Haven't seen my car in, like...
二十四小时了
24 hours.
不是我开的
That's not me driving.
听着 你已经说了
Look, you already told us
昨晚你在光头秀的现场
that you were at that skinhead show last night.
画面显示你的车
This is your car,
正在驶离案发地 你还想说什么
driving away from it. What are you saying?
你的某个雅利安好兄弟偷了它
That one of your friendly Aryan brothers swiped it?
我想说 无论我的车...
Saying, whatever my-my car might have been...
涉及了什么...
involved in...
我都与此无关
I didn't have anything to do with it.
那么 它 它 它
So, uh, what... what, uh... what-what...
它卷入什么了
what might it have been involved in?
它停在一个巷子里 堵住了俱乐部的出口
It was parked in an alley, blocking the exit door from the club,
起火时将人们困在里面
trapping the club-goers inside during the fire.
四个人因此丧命
Four of them died.
想起来什么了吗
Something about that coming back to you?
他想要借它
He asked me to borrow it.
借我的车
My car.
演出时给我发短♥信♥
Texted me, in the middle of the concert.
凯莱布·沃伊特
"把你的车停在巷子 留下钥匙 现在马上 然后走人"
"Leave your car in the alley, keys in it. Right now. Walk away."
凯莱布·沃伊特是谁
Who's Caleb Voigt?
一个男的
A guy.
要你的车 你就给了
Asks for your car, and you just give it to him?
他不是那种你能拒绝的人
Well, he's-he's not the kind of guy you say no to.
就像半个斗牛犬
Dude's like half pit-bull,
以...以砸石头为生
and-and... and breaks rocks for a living.
砸石头
Breaks rocks?
像是...石灰岩
What, like... limestone?
我猜是吧 怎么了
Sure, I guess. Why?
因为他在俱乐部里勒死了一个孩子
Because he left some of it
并在他身上留下了一些
on the kid he choked to death at the club.
这场谋杀是你提供了跑路的车
A murder for which you provided the getaway car.
不不不 不-不是那样的 我不知情
Whoa, whoa. No, no, no, it-it wasn't like that. I didn't know.
也不你是不知情
Maybe you didn't know,
但凯莱布这家伙杀了一个人
but this Caleb guy took out one person.
而你停得一手好车 害死了三个人
You took out three people with your stupid parking job.
有发现
Found something.
用胶带绑在一起的烟和火柴
Cigarette and matches, rubber-banded together.
康拉德 我打赌
Hey, Conrad, how much you want to bet,
纵火犯想不到这个留下来了
the arsonist didn't expect that to survive the fire?
我打赌他们更想不到几个现场调查员
How much you want to bet they didn't expect a couple of CSIs
会把墙拆了来找
to rip the walls down to find it?
干得漂亮 伙计们
Nice work, guys.
道格拉斯先生 我是治安官埃克利
Mr. Douglass, I'm Sheriff Ecklie.
给你个机会
We're gonna give you a chance
免去十多年牢狱之灾
to do yourself a ten-to-15 year favor.
这是个麦克风
It's a microphone.
看起来就是个手♥机♥ 你只管把这事办好
Looks no different than a cell phone, so, you do your job right,
凯莱布·沃伊特不会怀疑
Caleb Voigt doesn't know any different,
你也能毫发无损地出来
and you come out in one piece.
车就在外面
Car's out back.
-钥匙留在里面 -好
- Key's in it. - Cool.
沃伊特在干嘛
What's Voigt working on?
看上去他在用酸清理些设备
Looks like he's cleaning some equipment with acid.
得让凯莱布·沃伊特自己暴露出与证据的联♥系♥
We need to get Caleb Voigt to connect himself to our evidence.
可能是石灰岩残骸
That could be the limestone debris.
事-事-事-事情怎么样
How-how, uh... how-how... how's work been?
关你屁事
What the hell do you care?
只是-只是问问你在做些什么
Just-just like, uh, what-what kind of jobs you been doing?
弄的什么东西
What-what-what kind of materials you working with?
工作时别来烦我
Don't hit me up for work, all right?
你惹不起
You couldn't handle it.
或者把他和作案凶器联♥系♥起来
Or... we connect him to the murder weapon.
一条链子 大约半寸宽
A chain, approximately a half-inch wide.
凯莱布钱包上挂着条那样的链子
Caleb wears a chain like that on his wallet.
好 盯紧它
Good. Keep an eye out for it.
不管他是带着还是扔在哪儿
Whether he's wearing it, or maybe he tossed it somewhere.
话说
Uh, listen.
我手头没钱了
I'm a... I'm a little short.
能-能借我点吗
Could-could you loan me a few bucks?
如果-如果你-如果你钱包就在身上
If-If your... If your... if your wallet's around?
毫无痕迹
That was subtle.
没门
That ain't happening.
但是我把车借你了 我-我这一路都是走过来的
But I leant you my car. I-I had to walk all the way here.
或者我们找到他跟引起火灾的
Or we link him to the cigarette and matches
烟和火柴的联♥系♥
that were used to start the fire.
凯莱布是抽这个牌子的吗
Do you know if Caleb smokes that brand?
提尔沃斯
Tillworth?
不确定
Not sure.
就-就-就几块钱
It's-It's... It's just a few bucks.
我-我想买♥♥包烟
I-I wanted to buy a pack of cigs.
要么我能跟你讨根吗
'Less I can... I can bum one from you?
跟我进来
Why don't you come inside with me?
米奇 还能看见吗
Mitch, can you maintain a visual?
没有 被挡住了 正在调整位置
Negative. We're blocked. Adjusting position.
直说吧 杰里米 你打的什么主意
Man to man, Jeremy, you on something?
什么意思
What do you mean?
你今天问东问西
The way you're acting.
昨晚那样停车
The way you parked your car last night,
挡着门 差点害我烧死
blocking the door. Nearly burned me to death.
我觉得你脑子不太清醒啊
Makes me think your mind's not straight.
磕了药了吗
Shrooms? Pills?
不如…来点酸怎么样
I don't know... acid?
酸
Acid?
上 米奇 进去
Go, Mitch! Go!
快趴下
On the floor! Now!
站住
Stop!
弄起来
Get him up!
走
Let's go. Go!
你应该早有预感你会栽在这上面
I think you might've stumbled on an odd premonition,
你憎恨狄莫的肤色
hating Timo for his skin,
但是正是他的皮 哪怕是那么一小块
because his skin, or at least little chunks of it,
留在了你的链子上
caught in your chain here.
我要以谋杀起诉你
I'm gonna put you away for murder.
还要加上仇恨罪
And add the hate crime component,
还有你那奇葩的清场方法
and your peculiar method of clean-up--
随便就死刑了
that's death row easy.
只是两人
Mutual...
打架
combat.
那湿背人根本就不该进来
That wetback's first mistake was walking in the place.
湿背人 特指非法进入美国的墨西哥偷渡者
不但进来了 还在那儿嚷嚷
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表