That's disgusting.
这话简直丧心病狂
That is a horrible thing to say!
那他为什么要这么说呢
Why do you think he said it, then?
我也不知道
I have no idea.
我不知道
I... I-I don't know.
去年我和我先生公然反对
I... my husband and I were pretty vocal
让里德利先生当选
opposing Mr. Ridley's election last year.
我想他这么做是为了
I-I-I can only think that he's trying
对我们进行报复吧
to get back at us somehow?
我是说 你该不会更相信一个
I mean, you're not gonna take the word of a...
卑鄙 淫♥荡♥的恋童癖的说词
of a dirty, horny pedophile over...
而不是我 一个牧师的妻子
...mine, a preacher's wife.
你在当牧师的妻子前是干嘛的
Well, you weren't always a preacher's wife, were you?
这些是洛杉矶警局的逮捕报告
These are LVPD arrest reports,
一份是1989年的
one from 1989
两份是1990年的
and two from 1990.
教唆卖♥♥淫罪
Solicitation for prostitution.
好吧
Okay.
那又如何
So what?
我曾经是个妓♥女♥
I was a prostitute.
但那是很久以前了
It was a long time ago.
那时你还年轻
You were young.
你当时还很年轻
You were really young.
但你丈夫出现
But then your husband came along
并拯救了你
and rescued you.
"拯救我"
"Rescued me."
真可笑
That's funny, actually.
你知道这些人吗
You ever know one of those people--
拯救了很多动物的人
someone who rescues lots of animals?
你看到他们跟自己的宠物待在一起 然后
Then you see them with their pets, later, and you realize
你意识到他们根本就不在乎那些动物
they don't give a damn about the animals.
他们只是想要整个世界
They just want the whole world
认为他们是特别的
to think they're someone special.
这就是杰姆
That's Jim.
他的慈善事业 传教
All his charity, all of his missionary work,
跟他的教区居民在一起的无数时间
the hours and hours he spends helping out his parishioners...
你认为他这么做不是真心的
So you don't think that was genuine.
他只想要大家认为他是个好人
He just wants everyone to think he's a great guy.
对他交口称赞
Gets off on the pats on his back.
很明显他帮你
Well, he obviously helped you
改变了你的生活
turn your life around.
你说的跟所有人一样
You sound just like all the rest of them.
我能拥有他真是三生有幸
I should be so lucky to have him.
他出现之前 我生活得很好
My life before Jim was just fine.
你是说 当个妓♥女♥
Being a prostitute, you mean.
对你和你的女儿来说都挺好 是吗
Good enough for you, good enough for your daughters, right?
你第一次
How old was Kirsten
逼克里斯汀卖♥♥身时她多大
when you first started pimping her out?
十五岁吗
Fifteen?
没错 她那时多大
Yeah, how old was she?
我十五岁时 就已经在工作了
When I was 15, I was working.
我猜克里斯汀太害怕了 不敢告诉她爸爸
Mm-hmm. I guess Kirsten was too scared to run to her dad.
什么都没说
Kept her mouth shut.
可惜黛比没这么做
Too bad Debbie couldn't do the same.
她被里德利郡长强♥奸♥之后
After she was raped by Supervisor Ridley,
跑到妓院去告诉她父亲事情经过
she ran to the brothel to tell her father what had happened,
告诉他你所做的一切
and tell him what you had been doing.
你很幸运 当时他不在那里
Yeah, lucky for you, he wasn't there.
但你在那里
But you were.
你在外面等着
You were waiting outside...
-妈 -你这个贱♥人♥
- Mom...? - Oh, you bitch!
你以为你比克里斯汀更好吗
You think you're better than Kirsten!
你以为你比我更好吗
You think you're better than me!
这都不是真的
This is all a lie.
你们没法证明这一切
You can't prove any of this.
我们当然能证明
Oh, yes, we can.
我们在你后院的垃圾箱里找到了一双鞋
We have a pair of shoes that we found in the trash
鞋子上面有血迹
behind your house, with blood on them,
我很确定 我们检查的时候会发现
and I am sure that, when we test them,
它们会和你留在案发现场的
they are going to match the shoe impression
鞋印吻合
that you left at the murder scene.
我们还发现了一块绿松石
Also found a turquoise stone,
就在妓院外面的碎石路上
in the gravel, outside the brothel.
跟你抽屉里的一只手镯
Matches perfectly to a bracelet
完全吻合 所以...
that you had in your dresser drawer, so...
没错 我们有证据 洛根夫人
yeah, yeah, we can prove this, Mrs. Logan.
她们不是我的亲生女儿 你们知道吗
They're not my girls; you know that.
她们是被收养的
They were adopted.
杰姆的主意
Jim's idea.
再拯救两个孩子
Two more rescues.
我从来没想要她们
I never wanted 'em.
洛根先生
Mr. Logan...
你的妻子仍在拘留中
your wife will remain in custody.
她将被起诉谋杀罪
She's gonna be charged with murder.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
是真的吗
So it's true?
她杀了黛比
She killed Debbie?
是的
Yes, sir.
那么
And then...
里德利说的
what Ridley said, too?
她逼孩子们卖♥♥身 也是真的吗
She was selling the girls?
她逼了克里斯汀好几年 直到她逃走
Kirsten, for years, until she ran away, yeah.
然后她就逼黛比卖♥♥身
And she was just starting with Debbie.
一直以来 克里斯汀 从没跟我讲过
All this time, Kirsten... never told me.
或者她试图讲过 只是我没认真听
Or maybe she tried and I didn't see it.
没想到一直以来我都瞎了眼
I don't know how I could've been so blind.
你知道...
It's, you know, it's...
这些事情太难应付了
been overwhelming.
我的教众需要我
All these people in my parish are in need and-and...
而我却忽略了最需要我的人
...and I neglected the ones who needed me the most.
现在我失去她们了
And now I've lost them.
可能并非失去所有人
Well... maybe not all of them.
你还是可以拯救你的女儿的
You could still save your daughter.
我想应该是她拯救我
I think she'll be saving me.
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表